Germany and France know the era of manned fighter jets is over

Drones all the way.

And the UK will be stuck with the boondoggle that is the F-35 until 2050.

ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2017-08-02/france-and-germany-develop-new-fighter-without-uk

Other urls found in this thread:

theaviationist.com/2011/12/04/iran-drone/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Where are rolls Royce engines made?
firstnamesgermany.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>without the UK
Good news, brits are fucking trojans when it comes to cooperation, it always gets sabotaged at the profit of the americans with them.
I hope Dassault is involved though, by far the best plane-makers in Europe by far.

Exactly. I hope this will be a Dassault - EADS cooperative project, but no one else - no BAE or other shitty Brit organizations.

The pre-1940 French would be ashamed at this shit.

Just don't come crying to us when it gets hacked by North Korean cyber-terrorists and is flown into the Eiffel Tower.

Dont make us invade you again

Can't wait for the first mass disruption and takeover of a drone swarm.

"How could this happen? Who could have foreseen such a thing?"

o noes
we'll just have to wack a computer into a plane on our own

how will we cope?

you spend less than your NATO GDP requirement on defense, how are you going to fund this new fighter?

Remote controlled broomsticks inbound.

honestly this
but at the same time who fucking knows
they might have super computers able to do the work of a hundred men and protect a whole bunch of servers etc

starting a foreskin businees like your jews

>Just don't come crying to us when it gets hacked by North Korean cyber-terrorists and is flown into the Eiffel Tower.
Don't come crying when your F-35s cost half a billion each and can do jack shit.

Drones won't get "hacked by North Koreans" - you are watching too much trash TV.

>Can't wait for the first mass disruption and takeover of a drone swarm.
And how is that happening? There have been drones for decades and not a single one has ever been "taken over" by anyone ever. All of this for a simple reason, you can't break even the most basic normal encryption these days.

Just make sure you keep around a plane with only analog instruments, maybe call it the Based Super German or something of that initialism...

looks like the plane we have, except ours is so expensive I can't imagine having one without a pilot, because of the cost of making the plane

>hack enemy fighters/bombers
>suicide bomb enemy positions with hacked fighters and bombers

They will always have a pilot to override.

>you spend less than your NATO GDP requirement on defense, how are you going to fund this new fighter?
We have committed to up our defense spending to 2% of GDP by 2024 as agreed in Wales in 2014. This means we will spend 120 billion dollar per year by 2024 and France will spend around 80 billion dollar.

Why should we be worried? Just send the SAS disguised as refuges and they will get in and destroy them.

The EU is a doormat. Just say your a refugee and they will let you walk over them.

Your pic related looks like the plane we had to bomb England.

>Shitty Brit organisations
Wonder where the rolls Royce engines will be made.....

We already have taranis unmanned inter continental bombers being developed fucking eurocucks

what are you going to use these planes for? you never fight any wars, knobheads

we ace combat 7 now boys

Meine Seiten.

If only we had a company that builds rail guns and stealth tanks or the company that builds or the engines for them or had any superior American planes to buy......

>"Burn Britain to the ground. (again)"

>oh noes the Germans are coming
Germany has a fighting force of 60k, the USA has 35k spare soldiers to sit around in Germany for the hell of it.

>Wonder where the rolls Royce engines will be made.....
Which ones? The Rolls Royce engines owned and manufactured by BMW... in Germany? Or the Rolls Royce engines which are manufactured in Germany?

Wew. Robot warfare is when things become unstoppable for a civilian uprising. Right now, even though you're massively outgunned and out teched, there is still a moral loss when one of your buddies gets the bottom-half of his torso blown off by a homemade explosive trap.

With robits they just keep coming. No one cares if they lose 5, 50, or 500 drones while trying to fight an insurgency. They'll just make more. Their money is limitless. Your good-ol-boys with rifles aren't.

There isn't much time left to stop (((them.))) Their victory will be absolute very soon.

You're just a pair of belgian bureaucrats posting on foreign proxies aren't you?

>being developed
Sure thing there, Brit. You can't even pay for enough F-35s and your "look at my big fat ramp for my skateboards" aircraft carriers and you are saying you are building an unmanned intercontinental bomber?

I want to see some proof there, asshole.

uh sweetie

t. 1955

Ahmed and Mohammed join forces. Nice CGI, btw.

They're going to get hacked by China and immediately turn on you fucking cucks

"could" is the key word there.

From what i can see they're still produced in Derby and that article was 6 years ago.

>Germany has a fighting force of 60k, the USA has 35k spare soldiers to sit around in Germany for the hell of it.
Germany has a fighting force of 200k and the US has 8k actual soldiers (not medical personnel or logistics etc.) in Germany - most of them negroes and hispanics.

Why are Burgers so retarded that they keep lying?

This, except China not North Korea

>mfw China is hacking the Pentagone in order to steal your tech

tell us something we don't know. Thats literally a copycat design of our new drones

>From what i can see they're still produced in Derby and that article was 6 years ago.
Is 2017 better? Are you saying "just outside of Berlin" is actually Derby?

reading this thread I'm so glad you guys chose the right side in all this, can't wait to split up continental Europe again

the biggest problem is our retarted senetors who don't read arms deal bills. Isreali and korean lobbyist slip one line clauses into 1500 page bills requiring us to divulge tech to them and/or build special proprietary components with the info we give them. Its sicjk

Fortunately they are moving away from that model and sooner than later the US is going to give the finger to those that cant develope their own weapons. It costs a shit ton of economy to keep you guys safe

You don't know anything? Germany and France are developing a replacement for the current manned fighter jets. Your drones aren't replacements of manned fighter jets, they are just a bunch of "look, what I got, let's drop a smart bomb on some goat" type of useless shit.

the wing sweeps are key to the x47b design. Much stability :DDDD

>Implying
The Navy was hassling me to join their pilot program for months. They are short on pilots like you wouldn't believe.

We are easily 50 years to maybe a century before drones become the main aerial force and even then you still need pilots.

Sure buddy. Sure.

Your respective governments are not struggling for revenue at all.

nigger my dad works at boeing defense on these very models. The military does whatever they want, the new drones can withstand higher G forces and carry more payload. Not only that but they are "seek and destroy" autonomous AND land oon carriers. Stfu

Pentagon. Thats the name of a fucking shape Muhammad you should be able to spell that.

Are you implying that they aren't stealing your shit too? That we never let you steal our shit? How do you think you got nukes?

Well let's just pull them out and see how you like Putin up your ass.

Ungrateful kikes.

What timeline do you live in,Hans?
theaviationist.com/2011/12/04/iran-drone/

>Your respective governments are not struggling for revenue at all.
No, we are not - actually. Unlike the UK, we have surpluses. We are damn rich, you are damn poor and spending 4-5% more than you take in because "muhhh, gotta spend shit on welfare and fuck".

Gives me a hard on the size of lysol can. I'd bet these can already blow whatever fucking drones the euro-caliphate are building

>Things that are true
>The daily mail

lmgtfy.com/?q=Where are rolls Royce engines made?
Culturally we are much closer to you guys. Us and you, the Aussies, kiwis and canooks, making the world great again.

>theaviationist.com/2011/12/04/iran-drone/
That wasn't hacked. The article is bs. The drone's control signals were jammed, very different to hacking.

(((Economist)))
(((Eurostat)))

We might be bankrupt, but at least we know it. You faggots are going to go over the cliff blindly.

the F15 is still the US primary line of defense

We already have enough troops stationed there to do the job until 2020 anyway,
Besides all their money will go on even more rapefugees.

Sure Hans.
Its not like everything with a electronic circuit can be hacked.
Mutti will invent you a drone that cant be hacked cant be jammed.
Then your hand reaches the water and you wake up from your sleep.
Drones are cannon fodder to overwhelm conventional defense systems and surveillance tools,nothing else.

Would you consider the Tornado and Typhoon success stories?

I have a pretty sweet Panavia calendar lying around somewhere.

Germany isn't even a nuclear country.

Still the best air superiority fighter out there, arguably the su35 is close but fuck me the f15 is a fine jet. 40 years old too.

Don't need to as long as we partner up with France.

>Its not like everything with a electronic circuit can be hacked.
No, you can't "hack everything with an electronic circuit". Information is information. Once you encrypt it, there is truly nothing you can do.

>Look at all of our extra money by not being allowed to spend any of it on our own military because the world can't trust us at all
>Look at our GDP being inflated by mudslimes that are about to vote to make Hamburg part of Turkey

Besides which, if you are so unbelievably wealthy then why is it going to take you to 2024 to increase your military budget to something that isn't basically the equivalent of being a free-loading nigger?

>Germany isn't even a nuclear country.
Who is France? They got actual nuclear weapons, not the sorry excuse of meme nukes you got.

>He still believes CNN's Anti-Putin propaganda
Keep eating those bluepills, Jose.

Sure,Hans.Keep dreaming about encryption and secure electronic circuits.
Except thats not how it works.

>to make Hamburg part of Turkey
Hamburg is a shithole. I hope Turkey takes it off us.

>then why is it going to take you to 2024 to increase your military budget
the steady bird catches the worm.

We aren't unreliable idiots spending us to nirwana like you guys - we actually want our kids to have a stable future.

>we actually want our kids to have a stable future
>looks at germany
Yeah,you are imbecile,at best.

My boss drives a Royce, fucking gorgeous. Just watched the how its made on them too, beautiful stuff.

Whats funny Germans thinking their cars are gods gift. In America BMW and VW are the known nigger cars because they have this great rep when they're really just expensive. Blow a head gasket and the car is totalled.
Meanwhile me and my buddies used a Saab 900 convertible for 3 summers straight and never had an issue

I even drive a Ford over a BMW

lol....

dude... the most common german baby name in 5 years will be mohammed

you waste your money on social systems, like supporting muslims or bailing out greece then wonder why russia can fuck you

well of course. I live near where they build some of them, which is literally a mile from Ferguson. The phantom ray was a private initiative by boeing as a prototype, but they function. There are two of these that were just sitting in a basement while niggers were chimping out.

Really strange to grow up knowing that

only oldfags will remember :'(

>the most common german baby name in 5 years will be mohammed
Says you. Look at the most common German baby names in pic related.

Now look up Britain - yes, Muhammad was ALREADY the number 1 baby name in the UK last year. In Germany, it isn't even in the top 50!

firstnamesgermany.com/

Yeah. So unreliable that we have sheltered you militarily for decades and allowed you to rebuild.

The fact is, Germany couldn't remotely compete with the US. The burden of carrying the global economy on your shoulders would topple you. Hell you will go through a severe depression if the "unreliable idiots spending us to nirwana" stop buying your goods.

The Chinese aren't going to pick up our consumption. Nor will the Africans or Middle East.

We tighten our belts, your economy collapses, because heavy industry is asset-specific and cannot easily be retooled for another purpose in the short-run.

Better lube your anus Hans.

Nigga I work at Boeing. The only thing Boeing is good at is sucking the government teat. Please name me one successful Boeing govt program in the last 30 years that doesn't start with F18 - which was a fucking McDonnell Douglas program anyway.

lmfao fucking Hamburg is supposedly your NYC, your jewel, some of the biggest ports in the world, and you have to give it up because your government is that fucking weak.

While I would side with you guys any day of the week, I don't think any country can fuck with the Germans cars.

Good goy.

Hamburg is a shithole. I have been there, it is even worse than NYC.

>My boss drives a Royce, fucking gorgeous.
Rolls Royce is owned by BMW and uses BMW tech from Germany. Engines are mostly made in Hesse.

ooooooooo yeah baby we reopen some midwestern factories and you won't ever have to talk to Hans again

We should pull them out. And stop all the lopsided trade deals that are in their favor and stop acting on their behalf in any foreign affairs and put tariffs on their goods equal to those they put on ours. I'll be glad when they finally have to start putting up with their own bullshit for once.

I won't be able to talk to them in future anyway because I don't speak Arabic.

>Good news, brits are fucking trojans when it comes to cooperation, it always gets sabotaged at the profit of the americans with them.

Nope. France is the part of Europe with bit absurd ideas about cooperation. The brief French involvement with Eurofighter is the typical case of French cooperation. French demanded 40% of production immediately while their orders would have made about 25% of spending on it.

I'm pretty sure Bird of Prey will never blow anything. It is tech demonstrator from 90's and it was retired in 1999.

>know
hope

>fighter
drone

Hey look, you guys are thinking about developing shit that we perfected over 20 years ago. That's cute sweeties!!!

but the x47b (which is admittedly a better design overall even if it pains me to say it) is already operational

Looks like a drone the US made like 10 years ago

Looks like something which isn't likely to have a serious use, you mean.

i wish we would have america as our partner instead.

BMW are the parent company of the car making side of rolls Royce, which are produced mainly in England.

Rolls Royce marine and aviation is owned by rolls Royce.

Try harder Fritz.

>Consider moving to Germany
>2011
I think it's safe to say that they didn't follow threw with the idea.