Liberals have 95% of the internet to spread their bullshit, Why do they want our 5%?

Liberals have 95% of the internet to spread their bullshit, Why do they want our 5%?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=14m39s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desire_path
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=7LZ-CX6Tozc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These people confirm how stupid they are to us.

because we are la creme de la creme of the internet.

>pol is breaking apart on Trump

kek these people are blind

Because hate speech shouldn't exist.

What discord link?

We need insiders; infiltrate them.

I hope Mohammed runs over you.

>Sturgeon's Law:90% of everything is shit.

They this this because at this point they're shilling themselves.

Boy howdy I'm glad I have actual friends and interests.

Honestly, I have no clue. Got it from another board.

commies

they probably read the shill posts their buddies made and though it was Sup Forums's opinions changing
kek

Gas the kikes race war

Neither should guns, crime, war, famine, poverty, natural disasters, dispair, or danger. We are in 100% agreement so far.

Reminder that if you see a newfag or liberal make sure to include gore in your reply. They'll leave quickly.

Obviously OP is a Trump shill who just wants to discredit critical thinking and coopt this board as an echochamber for Trump supporters.

right because it's ok if a business refuses to make a cake for a gay person because of personal beliefs, but not ok if a business to host a hate speech site because of personal beliefs

people panic when they are losin, and they are in panic mode

Our 5% is the top 5%.

They're trying to convert Sup Forums into a liberal shit hole I see. Ugh. Just when I joined. I can see why y'all say nigger so much. It's like repellent lmao

that pic is so fake. it was created by some /ptg/ fag who instantly changes their views to suddenly like something they used to hate the second trump does it.

>infiltrate the
>betray them
>profit

syria generals are just shills shilling to other shills
no one here is interested in that shit

>It's like repellent lmao
Yes, yes. It's just a meme. Satire.
It's just a prank bro for trolling haha

>pissing in a sea of piss

>keep up with the trump is a neocon narrative, it's getting through
god damn it's shills shilling shills and they think they're getting through while they yell at each other in their own bait threads

kek

Sup Forums has always liked assad. most /sg/ guys aren't anti-trump, they just got pissed that /ptg/ defended the airstrikes so vehemently and only started hating assad the moment the bomb dropped.

there's a difference between liking trump and sucking his cock.

It's like the equivalent of Sam Hydes first couple episodes of KSTV. The mic is distorted and the audio is so shitty any normal person will be filtered out. I noticed that about this board and really noticed it on Sup Forums Sup Forums in general years back. The purpose of radically extreme statements and gore threads were to filter the normies before we started posting pepe and saying the term normies.

Once you blame America's problems on "niggers and kikes" liberals tend to see you as too far gone and stop trying to convert you. They'll call you a horrible person but they won't argue with you at least.

This. I really do want to gas the kikes, or at least see them gassed in my lifetime. This board is being shilled more and more each day.

there's already a home for them. they come here and they are inundated with gore. if you think nigger is normie repellent; wait till they see what's been going on in the middle east for the past 10 years; now knocking at his door

Yep and post gore, mlp shit, etc. It's the first layer of protection. Second big one is the right-wingers who love LARPing as leftist and repeating retarded leftist arguments until all newfags see right through leftist bullshit. This is why they will never win here as long as they don't shut the chans down.

Good thing we see them as crazy when they blame everything on whites, despite the fact that every predominately white country has it better than any other country.

Because if their brainwashed radical zombies get even one red pill they lose their control over them.

Because Pareto optimality is still a thing. Our 5% is the tip of the memosphere, and as such, produces 80% of the top quality memes.

Let them come they will swallow the redpill as we all did. It's an addicting place.

This is very true. Leftists are always circle jerking.

Because we are a symbol that they cant conquer and censor everyone. And that opposition will always have a place. And in general we dont give a shit, they have taken Trump winning way worse than we would have taken Hillary winning.
We can and have affected them. They cant and have tried to affect us with no success.

>Why do they want our 5%?
You ever see what happens with gun rights? It is the same thing.

whatever happened to posting CP and gore to keep these faggots out?

And they will get those 5%... I am sorry but what will we do Sup Forums is hard to please they say ZeroNet is not safe, we all know Tor/Deepweb is for pedos, Riot.im is (((theirs))), Discord already banned altright group, domains and hosting are being shut down left and right...GNU social is too Twitter like

We need some decentralized network..but I don't see it

if they really understood pol they would know it was never about trump

At this point should be envious
Ignore hidden flag threads and or bait treads

Well it's incredibly hard to change someone's political ideology once they're out of their 20's. That's why we need to focus on getting the kids on our side through dank nazi memes.

no it isn't, it's hard to keep being a leftist after you're 30 unless you're a drug addict

4ch is still with Dolan.

Antifa is the paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party. Democrats have nothing to lose. They are cornered. They are fighting for their own lives right now, because they know their biggest wrench in the cog, Trump, knows all the dirt they've been up to, from the corruption to the human trafficking rings. And they know Trump knows because he taunted them in what regards the human trafficking they take part in (aka: PizzaGate), and they know that he knows of the relation between Clinton Foundation and the human trafficking of children from Haiti. Don't believe me? Fair enough, I can prove it, watch this video, starting at the 14:39 mark to 14:51: youtu.be/JOUFsCS7xYE?t=14m39s
“Hillary famously said it takes a village. Which is interesting, because in Haiti she’s taken a number of them”
Trump had suddenly excluded Epstein from his social circle over a decade ago without explanation and then in his famous Al Smith roast speech following the third presidential debate he’d made that odd quip about Hillary.
If you have done any kind of research on the PizzaGate case you know that confirms that Trump knows for a fact what we also ended up finding out about.
Trump. Knows. Therefore, he must fall for the Democrats to be safe. Democrats need Trump to fall, or they all get exposed not only for the massive cases of corruption, but most importantly, for the high profile rings of human trafficking and pedophilia amongst the highest of highest world elites. Ex-president Obama, Hillary and Bill, both Podesta brothers, Epstein, James Alefantis (which, via a investigative work of an user on infinite chan, we came to know is a Rothschild, which suddenly explained all the jewish paid shills trying to take down PizzaGate).

oh it's easy, force them to pay taxes at the rate that they want billionaires to pay

Is the Sup Forums discord still in use?

can anyone invite me there?

You've obviously never lived in a city. I'll tell you this, the youth aren't the ones giving niggers their gibs.

user was right. They are falling for their own shills and also getting redpilled in the process.

double-spacing like this is pretty much how I

decide if the person is trolling or not

cause its not how Sup Forums usually

types cause we know it looks

fucking stupid.

AND MOSTLY THE SHILLS DO IT CAUSE THEY SAW IT ON REDDIT

our 5% bleeds into their safe space. things that they don't understand like memes and jokes all have (regardless of their absurdity) a nugget of truth like all good jokes, all those little nuggets add up , compound that with the lefts constant attack on the majority of the country, constant division and infighting accelerates their own disenfranchisement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desire_path

Fake.

>Reddit
>our
GTFO

>let me larp with a couple faggots to prove this non existent conspiracy of other faggots

please stop.

Nice false flag there t_d

Go back to your Israel loving nigger cuckshed.

Welcome, my son. Welcome to the machine.

Where have you been? It's alright we know where you've been! You've been in the pipeline, filling in time, provided with toys and Scouting for boys. What did you dream? It's alright we know what we told you to what to dream!

So welcome, welcome, welcome, to the machine.
(and btw which one's "pink"?)

good catch, remember SAGE in options field so you don't give the shills a thread bump.

it's only pay/go now using crypto's

This image is a fake too initially made to mock the people who made the obvious fake in the OP.
The truth is, the_donald and lefty/pol/ are both attacking Sup Forums from both angles.
The_donald consists of 15 year old politically correct neo-con who calls everybody who they disagree with shills (I've seen The_donald posters unironically attack far-right posts), while lefty/pol/ are autistic commie faggots who think they can change Sup Forums by screeching autistically.

How is Trump not a neocon? And liberals don't control the internet and this is not a far right wing board. There have always been many many sides to Sup Forums

Sup Forums's always been an amalgamation of far-right views.

>This image is a fake too initially made to mock the people who made the obvious fake in the OP.
Can you prove that?

>Why do they want our 5%?
It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The funny part is nobody fuckin cares about reddit or cripplepol anyway, so the Jews who run the whole agitation agenda can't stop us from having fun.

We're unstoppable and they know it

>this is not a far right wing board
You have to go back nigger.

Because our 5% owns the top 85% of Internet memes

>it's all fake
>the_donald
fuck off divide and conquer shill

All of those things should exist.

I meant see

To seize the memes of production like the commie bastards they are

>They think that it's breaking apart but in reality they're just seeing eachothers shitposts
Sad!

For some reason Sup Forums thinks the Discord link is spam and won't allow me to post the link, but you can find it in the description of this YouTube video.
It's the Aztrosist Discord for normies.
here's the link: youtube.com/watch?v=7LZ-CX6Tozc
Light em up.

go away nu/pol/

they're obsessed with us.. they can't keep us out of their minds. I went to leftypol once and got instantly banned making a thread saying Asian American success disproves white privilege. I never went back or care.

This is how the Marxist mind operates though, this is why they have their 100+mil kill count last century. They cannot tolerate our even existing and can only rest when they've literally murdered us

Too true lmao

supreme court just unanimously decided it doesn't

Why aren't the Jews still complaining about that guy Trump appointed to the Supreme Court? I thought he was supposed to be like two holocausts squared against freedom.

They really don't understand how this place works, do they? Their braindead politics only fly on parts of the internet where they can delete opposing opinions.

If you're constantly pissing in an ocean of piss, you only increase your chances of getting piss on yourself.

Bamp

Too much on their plate and they can't do a fucking thing about it now.

I think they're trying to focus on things they can actually change. Also the guy's unironically fairly moderate, they don't want the normies paying too much attention to his relatively moderate and 100% Constitutional rulings, lest they get mad at the media for lying again.

We are the last bastion of freedom of speech, true freedom of speech and the arbiters of genuine truth.
Everything must be factual, realistic and stand up to debate and scrutiny.
Therefore we can never be liberals and communists, their ideology does not stand up, so they must destroy us.

Also the left can't meme.

> Left: We're winning!
> Sup Forums: Fuck off.

I don't know shit about Reddit and I don't know shit about Discord because both of those are obvious honeypots - BUT -

I do know that Trump is a pro-Israel neo-con warhawking faggot that hasn't done ANYTHING you guys elected him for (except Gorsuch which might actually be the best thing he could've possibly done anyway) and I also know that the Syria missile strikes were completely retarded and a blatant Mossad false flag. Assad is literally a good guy as far as muslims go, considering he runs a secular government and isn't trying to establish a caliphate.

You can call me a shill or whatever the fuck you want, I've been around here for a while, long enough to know oldfags don't unironically support Trump.

Yup. It was always about causing maximum butthurt. Most people who actually know here know that no election is actually going to fix things. The best you can hope for is pushing the left so far off a cliff the reaction is extremely hard on both sides. Then we can reap the happening fun.

Trump is working just as intended because they screech every time he does anything

Trump could shoot one of these fags on 5th ave and I'd still support him

>build a wall
reeee
>don't build a wall
reeee

It's beautiful.

>c'mon guys push what they already believe, it's working!
Fucking morons.

Beccause they want to appear more powerful than they are

>they fell for the Sup Forums hates reddit meme

You know damn well you nazi
We give you an inch, you have a whole mile
No platform for your filth

this is what it feels like to be like you.

Really tingles my dingles

Hahahahahahaha its so funny. Most shills are so easy to spot. A person that is just a bit smart would never work for them in the first place LOL

Hahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahaha i just love this timeline

t.shill spotted

rofl as soon as we reach the day where people start becoming pol truthers then we know its over

>Shill anonymously
>Too stupid to realise you're talking to your fellow shills
>Sup Forums is breaking u guise keep it up