Natural disasters

are they the key to fix white men?

Be Chad change the world

Reminder

The guy on the right is sacrificing his comfort to save some roastie and mongrel child. Pure beta behaviour

The world has heroes, they only show up when truly needed.

well these ladies are fucked

>When Chad exhibits beta behavior its charming.
>When Beta Bob does the same its faggotry.

They were all rescued, once the photo went viral

t. low-T beta

You're a disgrace.

Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

top left corner, bet you didnt see it

Yes, nature was always on our side.

Like who cares what the media says.

I'm a 6'3" white american male and i dont see any of this racial shit you see. Because i deleted facebook years ago and im not hung up on social media. Go out and be a man

obamadude isn't white

upvoted ;^)

nigga why?

Floods are actually a great time to suck and old mans dick, not that the liberal media will ever tell you...

Grammy in the recliner looks comfy af

Fact!

Limbaugh talked about it at my graduation.

SAMEFAGGING this hard

The guy on the right is as manly as they come. God Bless him.

Love it. Its going up on my garage wall.

>Natural disasters the key to fix white men
nah, that's up to ourselves man

at least 90% of people's lifes on Sup Forums are absolute trash and they know it
they could do better but they won't, it's too comfy to shout at niggers in their hugbox and be outraged by stupid leftists

there's only bound to be a few who actually do something meaningful with their time, the whole chad thing is kinda out of control because it shows just how much distance there is between today's young men as they are and as they should want to be
as shown by the existence of /r9k/
and the numale archetype
and new meme terms like "beta" or "alpha"

fix your shit guys, you will not be disappointed to have spent your time on a better, stronger you than on anyonymous postings that you can't even remember you made 20 minutes later

Shitskin mongoloids

white men saving people with a confederate flag on boat. entire alt left BTFO

Maybe we all just need a little more natural disasters. At least the niggers would be outed for the pure parasites they are.

Firefighter/EMT here, I argue with libtards from my old school all the time on facebook because I support Trump. They don't care if you are like the man on the right. They are so indoctrinated that the man on the left is more attractive because he has morals, and is progressive. I literally go to work and save lives, I saved 5 lives in one shift two shifts ago. But yet I still get called a racist bigot. Don't be fooled.

My own story, is relevant
> be single dad
> literally wasting time in a comfy dead end job
> no big plans for life, just letting it happen to me
> be involved in major earthquake that kills nearly 200, practically destroys my city
> ex wife leaves town screaming
> look at kid, he's scared AF
> realise it just you and me little buddy
> no water, unable to access our home, army have blocked off my street
> have car and access to bank account

Became resourceful, manned up for my kid in a way I never knew had in me. Even blagged my way into my home to get toys, clothes and feed the cat. There was help out there from red cross and such, but was haphazard and unreliable.

Since then learnt basic survival skills, first responders course, lost weight and started lifting. Became aware of everything I was doing and how it influences my son. Stopped wasting so much time on shit that didn't matter. Gave up social media. Realised being a beta fuck doesn't get you far if shit falls apart. Am glad I went through that experience, has made me mentally physically stronger and I dgaf about petty pathetic stuff that others lose their shut over.

did you save blacks tho?

Oh and also know I can handle whatever life throws at me now.

>The virgin volunteer
>The Chad Rescuer

I have saved blacks, natives, spics, retards, you name it. I brought a dead native back to life (or basically got his heart beating again after he died) then carried his 350lb lifeless body down the stairs from the second floor to the ambulance and brought him to the hospital, just like 3-4 weeks ago.

nice blogpost fag

If this was true you wouldn't be on Sup Forums. Everyone on here is a faggot, faggot.

Anyone have the virgin masturbator and the Chad masturbator?

I recognize that gay blowjob

Yep there's no reasoning with some people. They're just lost. But these guys would be the first to run screaming to you for help in an emergency. If a man can't take care of himself when shit falls apart, he's not a man.

You're doing Gods work.

Except the Chad is literally a cuck.

Depressing photo. And why is there gay fellatio at the top left?

the cajun navy was going over there to rescue people today I think.

yes

i saw the oklahoma air force urban search and rescue southbound in dallas today.

i remembered this picture and i cried in my car a little bit.

Liberals think you would let nonwhites die if you could get away with it.

Are they right?

Forthwith, on all sides, to his aid was run
By Angels many and strong

Good for you. It all starts with one man.

No, It goes against everything my profession stands for.

Did he at least get a bj?

that faggoty show is steeped in faggotry.

Is the kitty cat sitting on granny here weighing her down so much that her face is in the water ?

BOT INCLUDING FAT LAZY ASIAN HUSBAND

YOU AR FAKE NEWS.