> cohort total: 172
> Blacks: 22
> Whites: 17
> The remainder Indian/Chinese split about evenly

> Black people form a cliche/study group with each other instantly
> Asians and Indians are all loners for the most part
> Whites make a loose study group a few weeks in

The meetings went like this:
> are you lifting after class tomorrow man?
> did you watch Game of Thrones last night?
> having some beers at my place after this!
> can't come bro I have a Tinder date at 7!
Absolutely no fucking studying.

What the fuck is this? Can white people not buckle down and fucking learn? I had to stop attending their study groups - and thank fuck I did. Started my M2 (year 2) 3 weeks ago, and guess what? I'm one of 3 white people left in my cohort. We lost 14 white people and 2 Indians (one for passport trouble). Is the next generation of professions going to be 5% white? What caused this shit?

Whites being subhuman is the root cause.

This is not a large enough sample to represent the population of the western world, or even the United States.

what number jews?

Obviously this in an anecdote, but it's incredibly troubling to me. Everyone of them was intelligent, they had to be to get in, but they had no fucking drive. I saw Indian kids in the library 24/7. The other whites would try to get me to go to Chipotle to study.

I'm at a top 20 law school and whites seem to be doing perfectly fine.
Although something jewy seems to have happened with my class because they received a record number of applications, but median/75 percentile lsat scores went down by a point each and non-whites went from 22% of the class to 35%.

Don't forget that 90% of those "whites" in medschool are jews.

t. med student.

You mean the white people didnt take it seriously and still became functioning members of society?

Hmmm

Hey OP, I'm about to go back to college and want to get into Med School, what did you major in, and is it really impossible to get in as a white male? Are you the exception?

On average blacks have the highest dropout rate -- usually due to overaggressive affirmative action placing them into programs they didn't actually qualify for. Affirmative action is equivalent to a 230 point SAT boost on the 1600 point scale, meanwhile East Asians actually get a 50 point penalty.

Majored in Biology with an emphasis in Neurology. MCAT is the most important thing - start studying now. I was also the head of a few clubs. Also might help that my name could work with either gender, and by the time I had my grand interview I was already in basically.

That's a tad reassuring

> drop out of medical school
> a winner
Pick one. One dude works at Best Buy now, it's pathetic.

>I was also the head of a few clubs
I don't get how guys have the time to do this as well as buckle down to get the +3.7GPA. Either way, congratulations OP, I hope you smash it out of the park

Affirmative action candidates have the most disproportionate dropout rates in law school, if it makes you feel any better.

Freedom of opportunity is dead in so many ways its not even funny

Clubs are a one hour per week commitment, and some only have 10-20 people. If you even talk there a 50% chance you'll be voted into a position.

Thing about med school is there's a certain threshold you have to meet for admittance, and anyone who meets it isn't an idiot. The blacks are rude as shit to support staff and lab techs though.

>Guess he knows why....

this is a copy pasta, just saw another thread with this shit

>going to med school
>wants to be part of the pharmaceutical industrial complex that enslaves poor whites to opium

daily reminder that stone masonry is god tier

Is going to med school worth it? Trying to decide on my major atm.

>> cohort total: 172
>> Blacks: 22
>> Whites: 17
>> The remainder Indian/Chinese split about evenly

Wow, america sure is "white" lol

>be part of pharmaceutical industrial complex
>use knowledge to create jew virus, start poisoning t heir own wells

u r like a little baby

I had a much different experience in law school OP. It was a mixed bag, but the majority of the black students did not belong. It was painfully obvious that they were accepted based on the color of their skin.