Britain is the true face of white supermacy, prove me wrong

Britain is the true face of white supermacy, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01ok_56AXU4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The average British face is a beige teenage boy named Kieran.

EUROFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

LITTLE
ENGLAND

WHEN OUR MOMMAS SANG US TO SLEEP

music?
not in my england!

Can't forget our white friends in Europe, Oceania and North America.

Australia is Hitlers wet dream
>tfw literally live in a conquered continent ethnically cleansed to settle Anglos and build the empire.

feels good.

Bless Australia, never take the jack off your flag

Literally only far-lefties and Asians want to.

The littlest things in life are the best. This is our little patch of heaven. Little old England

What's that nigger president (two terms)?

>yanks calling us third world

How is that even controversial? Copenhagen clearly had it coming.

We told them that if they ally with Napoleon then they are our enemies, and they only fucking did that. Is killing your enemies wrong now?

we ended the slave trade

It is a Kike Sanctuary. If a Kike has a white puppet, is it the puppet or Kike who is master?

I just recently found out I am mostly British descent and half of my family is full of liars and believe we are Irish.

It's crazy how English culture and identity has been demolished in the last 50 years or so. Truly mind-boggling.

Also I wonder how many pubs called "The Red Lion" there are in this country. Hundreds I would have thought.

Also, fuck yes Bakewell Tarts. But also, that beer in that picture doesn't look like English beer. Looks like lager. Needs to be a nice pint of bitter.

/thread

My English buddy named me an Honourary Yorkshireman, God bless England
but seriously, fuck London, and Birmingham too

You know being of British descent is as meaningless as saying you're of European descent without specifying where exactly you're from.

If the "Irish" side of your family were in the US before the 1920s then they would have been British too.

So stop using British when you probably mean English, stupid burger. Its really irritating and is the primary reason as to why the English have lost their identity. Any old nigger or mudslime can identify as British but to be English you are ethnically white.

it was

>if you give away 95% of your territory and cuck yourself into extinction you win.

i used to watch emmerdale when i was a young boy staying over at my grandmoms house and it was great, i saw an episode few years ago and there was a fucking poo or paki in it. Sad!

Meanwhile your country is still debating whether or not it's acceptable to stop illegal immigration

>Yorkshireman
I'm so sorry user

I think it's the least "diverse" soap actually, theres only like 4 in it that aren't English and half of those are at least British.

t. Ahmed

What's wrong with Yorkshire?

they lost the war of the roses to us
youtube.com/watch?v=01ok_56AXU4

Yeah, but that was nearly 400 years ago. Yorkshire is English soil.

Stupid Potato Nigger I only say British because there are inferior potato niggers like your self who always try to correct me by saying OH YOU MEAN BRITISH! So you really over thought that one statement you shithead, nice going.

Now please kill yourself

Any street in Central London is proof.

God, I love my country. God save the Queen!

are you fucking retarded? Yorkshire and Lancashire didn't actually fight a war for England, they were just the houses idiot.

i bet you're from essex or sommat

does this mean yorkshiremen are alright or no?

from Lancashire actually
I guess I should do more research into it but I thought the war was fought between the two houses that controlled both counties

they barley covered it in school, so if you want please, enlighten me

whats wrong with Birmingham ?

He's right, retard. "British" isn't an ethnic group. Your heritage is English, Scottish, Welsh or possibly Irish, but in reality you're very likely a mongrel of all kinds of races like most Americans.

No wonder you've no idea about your own heritage.

A Kent buddy of mine went through there and said there was a shit ton of darkies, and muzzies

It wasn't a war between the counties, but rather the two houses were fighting for control of the English throne

its called diversity

you know the slag is british when:
1. she asks if it's ok to reuse the condom she just farted out

the only diversity I want is on my morning coffee, not my goddamn england
fix that shit
FIX IT NOW

Britain is the true face of white supre-

Stage 1 in progress

can I join in your naval conquest, old chaps?

One of the most English places in England. They're fine.

If I moved to England, which city would you suggest?

*tips menorah*

Bradford, you'll love it

>white supermacy
An American meme and nothing more, basing a perceived supremacy on something as arbitrary as the pigment of your skin is retarded.

N E V E R F O R G E T

How many muzzies are there, lad?
How about supremacy based upon Anglo naval supremacy, and the ability to conquer the world?

Lichfield Reporting in

>naval supremacy
Military supremacy comes and goes. Trying to lord over people is a terrible idea anyway.

That's not very Brit of you, lad

We're not Latins, we've never been as autocratic as our continental counterparts and that I think that is a core part of our success.

>leftists want to destroy this

comfy

Nothing can beat an Anglo Spirit, am I right?

india?

British people are Anglo-Celtic.

Pakis are just Pakis.

Nothing wrong with jews. They just larp as a race, but are no different from Lutherans to us.

you made everything and then lost everything.

just another failed empire.