So whats going on in Ukraine now?

Haven't heard any news out of there in a long time. Last news to come out was when Ukrainian special forces killed Motorola and Givi, but I have heard nothing out of Ukraine since then.

Is it just a frozen stalemate or are there still fighting?
Where is this conflict going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xgMrPzDdK_Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxh7aTFv7oE
youtube.com/watch?v=2HLpBRswZcU
youtube.com/watch?v=1XWBSRL1iIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is some fighting but the borders are basically frozen.

I find it all very confusing

You guys should head back to the Barricades, They are obviously still the same corrupt assholes

Mostly a frozen conflict at this stage, doubt it's going to heat up any time before next summer

and then there is this faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=xgMrPzDdK_Y

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yxh7aTFv7oE

News Front is a good Channel thats dedicated to this conflict
It's in Russian but with eng subs

Basically a slow paced killing of each other is going on
Two weeks ago hohols attempted an offensive and got 20+soldiers of their killed

Shelling of the Donbass region everyday, with 1-2 dead every day c,mostly civilians

Not much just both sides waking up shooting at each other then going back to doing nothing for the rest of the day.

digits and WW3 starts over Ukraine by 2018

Ahahaahahahahahaahahha
I remember him

You could find anymore stereotypical MURiCAn , I even remember him singing country songs to Russians in thick southern accent, yes he ironically larps as communist
Well he's on the right side and fights against hohol SOROS lapdog "natsees" donuts oke

>Givi is kill
no...NO! When did this happen????

>"You Ukrainians are pig raping nazis!"
>"P-please rejoin our sphere of interest."

How do you square your anti-Ukrainian drivel with trying to make them stop orbiting towards the West?

another ""nazi"" who used to fight in donbass before his arrest in norway

and then there is this chap

youtube.com/watch?v=2HLpBRswZcU

Useful idiots can do whatever the fuck they want, including laying their lives for nothing. I'll just watch.

donbass and novorussia is rightful russian clay

There is no such thing as "right", there is only conquest.

If you don't control it with boots on the ground, it isn't yours. If you take it and hold it, it's yours as long as you hold it. If you lose it, it's no longer yours.

>Flag
Opinion discarded

Sjill more globalist cuck

2017 Ukraine is a result of a violent coup ochestrated by Soros and Neocons
It's a illegitimate banana republic in the east of Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=1XWBSRL1iIE

Russia wants ukrainian lolis, I totally understand their point of view.

also make gdansk danzig again

You can rage about it all you want but the harsh reality is Ukraine has detached itself from Russia.

Very slow war in trenches. We move forward, but at pace 1 kilometer every couple of weeks. Officially there is "peace" but people are dying every day.

>German
>Pedo

Color me surprised.

Google about Zapad 2017

Russians have gathered huge invasion force and will most likely shut down all Ukraine.

>or die trying ;D :D :DD

Keked.

lol i am not a pedo

Is Ukraine technically still in a civil war? We don't really hear much about it.

i was going to not masturbate today....danke arschloch

Who killed them?

>Civil war
Yes, comrade. It's second Syria over here!
>Captcha:sagewood

Its just a stalemate.
The only thing that happens is occasional shelling.
The only thing that would break the stalemate is if a major power joins in.

russia is economically wrecking ukraine.

>Lol, I'm so smarter than you!

You severely overestimate how much economic influence Russia still has in Ukraine.
Trade with Russia has collapsed and Ukraine hasn't bought gas from gazprom since 2015.
What can Russia do to them anymore?

russia deprived ukraine of the oil/gas transit fees it received.
read ukrainians are importing coal from the americans. ukraine being a coal exporter.

We still depend on their nuclear reactor fuel a bit (through it's just 50% now and will get lower).
The worst they can do is to start "hot war" again.

Why not import gas? The US will soon be fuel independent soon.

>Why not import gas? The US will soon be fuel independent soon.
it's cheaper from the russians
ukraine hasn't got the money

We import from US because Trump (he gives jobs to American coal miners, as he promised - we get political, economic support and some stuff for our Army).
Gas transit: now we will just charge more while we can. Simply as a cost of depreciation of gas transit infrastructure.

Remember this goy?

Oh, that is soon to change. Atlantic drilling. Oil fields in Texas uncovered huge oil deposits worth 20 billion barrels. The oil pipelines from Canada. Shale fracking and oil sands technology.

>We import from US because Trump (he gives jobs to American coal miners, as he promised - we get political, economic support and some stuff for our Army).
regarding the weapons, it's just talk. and it would make the situation much worse. right now the rebels have 70s era tanks and rpg's. if the americans give you anti tank weapons then i expect the rebels in the donbass to magically have t90s and better guns. thus a bloodbath on an even bigger scale.
>Gas transit: now we will just charge more while we can. Simply as a cost of depreciation of gas transit infrastructure.
the germans are playing with you. if they wanted to punish russia they would have freezed the north stream gas pipeline from russia to germany.

subhuman manlet

shipping gas/oil with tankers from one continent to the other is too slow.

It is. Unless you just buy it from local hubs. Japan will be an exporter soon. And I imagine so will Europe.

Ukies did a good job by killing motorola and givi, however they need to neutralize more Russian scum.

>if they wanted to punish russia they would have freezed the north stream gas pipeline from russia to germany.

I suspect this might hurt Germany too much for it to be worth virtue signaling by cutting off the gas. As I understand, they import a lot of gas.

I think its more a matter of cost. Operating a pipeline is pretty cheap compared to the cost of a tanker fleet.

>Japan will be an exporter soon
how so? japan doesn't have oil/gas from what i know.
unless they found a way to manufacture something synthetic.

PFFFTTT HAHAHAHA

test

Seafloor extraction, maybe. Their mess of outlying islands gives them a pretty large EEZ.

>I suspect this might hurt Germany too much for it to be worth virtue signaling by cutting off the gas. As I understand, they import a lot of gas.
if they were such white knights then they would have bought it from a different supplier and bigger costs
>Operating a pipeline is pretty cheap compared to the cost of a tanker fleet.
there is no pipeline. that's what i was saying.

doubt it. they have the technology. it's a matter of national security for them.