Faggot got cucked

I'm a faggot who invited two close female friends to hang out at my house. I picked them up from the train station, let them drink whatever they want and even paid for all the snacks (+pizza), even though we always split our bills when we are somewhere else. They simply didn't bother to ask me how much anything was and didn't even help me clean everything up.

Later, we went to a club but they just got in a bad mood because it wasn't playing what they liked best. After some time they both left. I said goodbye to them and they just stared at me with a moody face, because I dared to take them to a club they didn't really want to go. No smiles, no thank yous whatsoever.

Have it been any of my male friends, straight or degenerate, they would have shown some gratitude.

And then I thought, wow, and I'm not even attracted to them. Must be even worse for those who are.

face it women are shit tier people.

Sucker. You got played cuck

That's sexist

You need to find better friends.

Just hang out with men you don't even need women

Holy fuck. Is one named Savannah and one named Sidney? lmao

they suck your dick immediately on camera or no go fuck that buying em shit and rides

>be a shitty host
>blame your guests

no wonder you're a faggot, you're clearly fucked in the head.

Stop being gay.

>Not even faggots are immune to the manipulations of the Feminine Jew
Mother of God.

yep welcome to the redpill, fuck women.
we need to work on repealing feminism and equal rights, but it's already too late.
you faggots are going to get JAMAL'D when the next trayboon who gets shot by a (((white))) male stirs up the banshees and threatens their nigger boyfriends by withholding sex until they do something about this tiny peckerwood faggots.

Women are shit friends. Why do you think the vast majority are lonely or only have 1 friend. Many congregate with one another to appear social, but its for show and they hardly do any friend tier activities

>be a shitty guest
>act like spoiled cunts

Sexists

>Implying gay people don't already know how garbage women are

I know lots of gays, and while they might have their little circle of bitches they all genuinely don't like women on a platonic level.

I went to a gay club last year. This girl I'm friends with has a summer house near a beachtown that also happens to be a pretty well known gay town.

It was 6 girls and me.

When we went to the dance club at first it was clear the gays thought I was gay and that was my bitch posse, once they realized I was straight they started hissing and calling my gf's out.
Almost got into a fight with 2 gay dudes because of these dumb broads. They were very nice to me though.

Sure, by definition, it's sexist. Does that make it wrong?

You don't seem to understand the idea of hospitality if you presuppose gratitude for your effort.

1. Only poor people care about splitting meals. Only welfare queens and niggers care about gas bills or who is driving. My friends with half ok jobs just cover each other and take turns doing that.

2. Why are you hanging out with random girls you don't bang and don't want to bang?

3. Why are you taking girls to a club if they don't want to go? Fucking hell, it's hard enough these days to find girls that don't want to club and binge drink, don't fucking encourage them.

You sound like a weird friend, you buy gross guy food like pizza and then drag them off to some place they aren't interested in. Why should they thank you or be happy about it? Kinda sounds like they wanted to leave, maybe even an excuse. And it kind of sounds like you left them somewhere? No one is going to be happy about that.

Hospitality does not imply guest have free reign to do whatever the fuck they want. It's about respect. I'm from the Balkans, we take that shit mad serious. We will treat you like an old friends, but if you treat us like shit or a spoiled bitch you can get the boot.

OP respond, damnit. These married cunts are like a destructive wave - they mooch off everyone, refuse to work, if they do work they whine that they actually have to do shit then call out or come in late until fired, then mooch again, then get angry when you tell them they gotta fucking go or gotta pay their fair fucking share. Both are overweight by 50 pounds and they fight all the time
even as a fag, you shouldn't try to hang out with liberal women. they are the most ungrateful pieces of shit who expect everything refuse to pitch in, whine about everything, and will try to manipulate everyone through emotion, emotional tantrums, sex, and lie about every thing

Women naturally want to be treated like shit. Your mistake was being nice to them.

They stared at you because you were supposed to go with them King Dingus.

yes

Fuck outta here garbage shitstain.

It's a hard-knock life, homey.

Not an argument. Not even arguing the right point desu.

Women make terrible friends for men if their not interested in sex and dating, then they only hang out with you if your providing free entertainment, or giving them some kind of benefit like coming over to fix their garbage disposal.

This. We treat other wells in the south and dont ask for any recognition. You must be a city faggot.

shut up racist scumbag.

go back to antifa you fuckin' isis

he's a fag why would a fag go home with two girls?

>I actually believed i had close female friend
>I let them take my booze and food
>I let them tell me were to drive them
>I let them ruin the night
>I took the blame
>I said goodbye instead of trying to dick them down
>"Man why are bitches such bitches? RIGHT!?"

You want to establish the why, or is that racist to ask?

Women aren't men. They are designed to secure a future for their children and that's it. They have no regard for others aside from compassion, pity, and sympathy, all of which cannot be applied to anyone they see as an equal or superior. They are Robin Hood, meant to steal from the powerful and support the poor.

They are good people but not when they are placed in a man's role. Unsurprisingly, they make for shitty men.

You nazis disgust me

Maybe he just missed the signals? I mean he's posting on Sup Forums.

just wait until we have actual power

so is this like a homework assignment?

They both live 30 minutes from me. I said train station but it's not like they are from out of town.

I'm not even mad for paying for it all. I'm mad because it takes one bad thing for them to become moody bitches.

They love talking about equality but expect me to treat them much better than a dude.

What when you have actual power? You going to go after everyone who opposed Nazis? You going to go after 99'% of the population?

i just assumed they knew he was a fag i mean it's the first thing he told us.

>kekistan flag
> complains about nazis

90% of the population now. watch that number shrink until it's just shitskins, kikes and commies.

Im not the same guy your talking to but trust me theres way more then nazi that hate your dumb ass. Im not a nazi but ill be there shoulder to shoulder with them as we comb the ghettos for survivors

>They are good people
no

>as we comb the ghettos for survivors
you mean as you walk to the kitchen for tendies?

Stop picking up the hunting-role of the straight-male you idiot, you don't want to fuck them, so just like a healthy straight male would when he realizes the female doesn't want to get with him; just drop them if they don't respond properly, and go chase some other tail.

Straight women don't really care about YOU because you're "Not a threat" to them sexually, meaning you're a at worst just a wailing-board for them and a free ATM through drinks, where in your story can I find the meaningful time you enjoyed spending with them?
Rethorical question, 'cause ya didn't.

Get a twink if you want a good time with a feminine """""""Gal"""""""" bro, you're already gay, go live the dream.
Don't let yourself be a rag-doll to these ungrateful breeding sacks.
Live your own life for you.

Women are used to be invited, to have free meals all the time, free movie tickets, free everything. They have equal salary now but all that shit is still going on.
Welcome to our struggle faggot friend.

I'm a fag and I see women for what they truly are.

The other day a friend of mine told me he still thinks about his ex, 4-5 years after they broke up, and he's sad because he cheated on her and wants to confess.
I told him the bitch hasn't given two shits about you in the 5 years since and she probably barely remembers you, but he just doesn't get it.
Get a fucking grip man.

ur sexist

They do

>faggot got cucked

you were cucked from birth

Yeah, sure, they're cunts, but my advice to you is that you should be hospitable for intrinsic reasons, and expect nothing in return. Could go into some of the historical reasons for hospitality (community building, showing wealth, etc) but the bottom line is that you shouldn't sacrifice anything you wouldn't throw on the woodpile without hesitation.

No during Hitlers prime 33% of the public supported him. You think you're going to go after 67% of people?

I'm about as far right as the mainstream gets.

>After some time they both left. I said goodbye to them and they just stared at me with a moody face

They wanted you to take them somewhere else (your place), you dumb shit.

yeah we're not hitler.

we're smarter, better at propaganda, we have more money and there are more of us. when the nazi party was formed they handed out membership cards that began at number 500 to give the impression they had greater numbers than they actually did.

we are millions strong already. 1 percent of america is three million people. we have 10.

we don't need to go after "everyone". they don't give a fuck. keep food on their table and tv in their head and they pose no threat whatsoever to any government.

You seem to have missed the caveat that they are good people "when in a woman's role."

I'm not much for compassion. Honestly if there were no consequences I would kill the homeless woman who bothers us at my workplace. Not that I would enjoy killing her but she seriously needs to not exist anymore and someone has to do it. My female coworkers on the other hand spoil her and kowtow to her and give her all this free shit and they even try to pretend she's a good person and doesn't smell bad.

I can see that the best society is one that combines aspects of both my female coworkers' compassion and my pragmatism. The genders complement one another.

Yet you threatened to go after me for just saying stuff.

Reminder that hitler was known for his brusque nature and keen irc shitposting

if you're spending money on women expecting them to have sex with you, you're better off just hiring a prostitute. They're cheaper and its guranteed sex

you're not important enough to threaten

you dont even know the half of it fagbro. imagine you wanted to fuck them. imagine you never even imagined the option of splitting the bill, or staying at the club. being straight is way harder than being gay.

>having women for friends
why even hang out with them if you aint trying to fuck em?

It doesn't matter how many there are if there isn't any organization

Provincetown?

>And then I thought, wow, and I'm not even attracted to them. Must be even worse for those who are.
Now imagine what it must be like for most men that are attracted to women and it's not even reciprocated

thx for the unrelated Walter White pleb

>s-sexist
>In as far as right as mainstream go

Yea, no, go eat a dick, faggot

Cool story faggot

Really shitty bait man

pics of your boipussi or fuck off, faggot.

I am. I love Trump, I love Ben Shapiro and Milo. I am against SEXISM RACISM and HOMOPHOBIA. Even Bannon condemmed that.

You're a shitty troll

Fpbp

>buying things for modern thots
just have sex with them for free...they have no morals

this. i had a gay friend in college and he was 100% redpilled about these hos...having a redpilled gay man as a wingman works wonders

Why would you flail yourself having to deal with women when you have your bros and your hoes alredy in the same gender.

I did this once when I was 21

I learned my lesson and never did it again. Truly shameful and embarassing. I paid for one of the girl's shit on our travels, never even got a thank-you. last year she actually went off on me for voting Trump.

Women are absolute pieces of shit. No respect.

Modern empowered western women are shit. Our females are useless.
Get a foreigner mail order bride from a place with the least amount of shitskin in her or stay a lone wolf. gay is not an option.
kys is the last resort when your life is torn to pieces defecation humiliation the loss of the white nation

>And then I thought, wow, and I'm not even attracted to them. Must be even worse for those who are.
Yes.

give it time. we don't have a leader to rally behind yet.

Looking forward to killing your kind in civil war 2

Women are shit, news at 11

I'm not lying when I say I'd probably be gay if it wasnt so gay, but my dick likes pussy so what can you do. Guy friends are a lot better to hang around with than women. The only exceptions to this rule are housewife tier women or tomboys but genuine ones of either are fucking unicorns. Anything in between is virtually guaranteed to have some glaring flaws. Not to say that us men are our own walks in the park when it comes to flaws, but female flaws that stand out are fucking insufferable.

Lmao yep. Women are generally ungrateful now adays. We treat them too well, especially the hot ones. The world will pay the price.

You were cock blocking them. They wanted to get laid, you didn't want them to show you up with a man. It was a three way cat fight.

Is this fucking fake?
This is how women are. A lot of men as well.
In my parts it is customary for a male friend to bring over a case of beer.
Cases of beer are also accepted as payment for services.

Why would anyone want to hang out with women if they were not trying to fill them with crotch snot? Women even hate other women. Wanting to fuck them is the only reason men let them get away with all their bullshit.

>why even hang out with them if you aint trying to fuck em?

i second this

I probably would have said thank you.

But me drinking is insanity roulette and I am too old to even pass out anymore so you'd probably be better off with the hags.

Unless you actually want me to tell you fag jokes for hours without stopping, which I would almost for sure do.

I'm bisexual but I stopped bothering with women after like two attempts. They're just not worth the effort.
>date me!
>love me!
>accompany me on all this bullshit!
>text me every day!
>but not too often or its creepy!
>and then maybe i will permit you to do only the sexual things i approve of to me
Meanwhile, with literally any guy:
>wanna fuck?
>"okay."

Sadly this. Should have been more aggressive. Honestly I'm surprised you didn't get laid by at least one of them, assuming you were doing the normal degenerate substances. Why not just go with them back to your place or look for another party?