Did she deserve what happened to her?

did she deserve what happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/buckingham-palace-admit-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ritual Jewish Satanic blood sacrifice after using her as a bloodline bleeding chamber.

And she fucked a muslim.

>Ritual Jewish Satanic blood sacrifice after using her as a bloodline bleeding chamber
explain

She was pregnant with some rich Egyptian guy baby

The queen would be damn if some Muslim was going to inherent the thorne

Who do you think pumped out the royal princes and then got pumped and dumped in a tunnel OOPS

so the queen killed her very own daughter?

Yes. You think because you faggots are swimming in oil right now the world still doesn't despise the shit out of you?

You are being robbed. Only your Kings and Princes are getting out of this alive and even then, they will slowly get picked off after they have fled that desert shithole.

Typical behavior for the Venetian Black Nobility. If you didn't like it they would generally slit your throat and dump your body in the river or something of that sort.

Usually they only make it a public event if they need to send a message.

you seem butthurted user here have some snickers

I'm not. It's the truth. The world doesn't like you. You have deluded yourselves into thinking showering in oil money has somehow made you likeable. It has made you a target. And both the East and the West is bleeding those wells dry.

I'll give you fucks some credit, your leadership figured that out ages ago and have been trying to "stick it to the man" with your shitty wahabi death cult known as Islam to everyone but it's a failed effort. Remember that for every kid you run over we bomb 100 of yours.
Remember that for every bitch you rape we topple your governments and tell your leaders to execute imams.

Us average folks don't like our leaders or yours but anyone with half a brain knows that this won't last forever for you folks.

google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/buckingham-palace-admit-queen-elizabeth-is-not-human/amp/

No cause she was going to be used as a breeder for the reptilians and was about to spill the beans so they made shit up about adultery and killed her off
>scroll to the bottom of the linked page to see the google search
>it's fucking real

She split with the Prince some time before her death... she made clear moves to get out of the Circle, but yet, this was not enough for the Royals. She clearly knew of some sacred knowledge, and needed to be silenced.

>Fucks and gets preg by a paki

asking for it m8

>I'm not. It's the truth. The world doesn't like you
i already know that user
>Remember that for every bitch you rape...
rape is against our religion, but i'm guessing you mean the refugees

Spending the afterlife with 72 endless virgins or doing with a 9 year old are both rape m8.

>rape is against our religion

now now paki boy you know it's not if the rapee is a kuffir

i dont blame the royal family one bit for killing her. she was about to get engaged to a muslim. if someone in my family pulled that shit i would do the same thing if i could get away with it. you being a saudi should understand the concept of honor killings better than most here.

Better be careful bong, merkel is about to send the police to enrich your asshole

you know literally nothing about the british monarchy.

Bullshit, it was hit. DIana was taken in retaliation for the Bank of England gassing the Tokyo subways and framing a fucking blind man.

War never happens for just one reason.

there are few cases of marrying a 9 year old
raping a non-believer is also against our religion
i just wanted to see what Sup Forums thought about her

Mohommed did it. Every man should live like Mohommed and marry a 9 year old.

Also many cases of 72 virgins. They last forever because no matter how many times they are defiled, they are still virgins.

Yes.

>raping a non-believer is also against our religion

kek

but ISIS don't represent us user

She tried to destroy her lineage. They had to do it...But all of it was in vain...considering this...(see image attached).

Too many race traitors. And it's mostly coming from white men.

ISIS follows your religion

>hurr durr only extremists

What is the Armenian Genocide?

she was a whore who dishonored her husband and was into stupid humanitarian bullshit like helping sub saharan africa. good riddance

She actually shook hands with a bunch of AIDS victims back when getting AIDS was literally a death sentence. She would have died of AIDS eventually.

Yes, Saudi user - she deserved it. An adulterous British whore that was the role for every woman in Western world specially the British teens and young woman to be adulterous.

Plus she started a shitty campaign to remove mines and minefields that could be useful today to stop many conflicts and raperefugees coming to Europe - Ceuta, Mellilla in Spanish Africa and that land border with Turkey Greece and Bulgaria.

> role model
The stupid bissexual Prince adulterous too

>minefields
Friend of mine went to a minefield country. Back of the school, kids playing stickball and other 3rd world things

BANG

Parts of a cow ejected up in to the atmosphere. Kids don't give a shit. They all knew it hadn't been cleared of mine lel.

Charles was actually cheating on her for the entire relationship. Diana was the cuck.

yes

My mom cried and cried whens she died only for later have my dad divorce her for being a cheating whore.

She had class and sensibility, unlike you backwards fucks

>He still believes in class
Ah yes, just like the moon and sun and stars are classy. Grow up you low IQ scumbag and learn that things like morals are made up by (((them))) to keep you from hurting their """wealth"""

young turks were jews that hated islam i.e ataturk

what are you implying user?

>yournewswire

You're fucking retarded

Diana wasn't the queen's daughter, and Diana's child with Dodi wouldn't even be in the line of succession
Diana's "bastard children" would have nothing to do with the royal family

she didn't realise that the tunnels in Paris are TOLL ROADS

you are right i don't, also checked