Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reported

>maldraw
No thanks that nigger burned all his bridges already

Why am I even wasting my time here

All Christian denominations that follow the Nicene Creed are welcome! Pic related, God bless!

Fucks sake, another one? Shall we just continue to shitpost in circles?

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like you don't have to do any works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(see John 6:38-40 for the Father's will)
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Thanks for shutting up the autistic baptist, by the way.

>maldraw

Who's this faggot and why should I care? Is he that Malaysian fucktard that's been shitting up the board for a while?

god don't real

yes

wrong

Praise the Lord

Whats this obsession with the KJV even based on?

>King Jew Version
Miss me with that shit

Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

The path to the overman is without serfdom

it doesn't suck ass like the shit new versions

amen brah

Water is usually free, though?

Protestants are retarded and think it's literally the only real bible even though its creation was in the 17th century by a moronic English king

Baptism
Need to believe.
Acts 8
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Fully submerged in water.
Acts 8:38
And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
Romans 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Matthew 3:16
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
John 3:23
And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.

Fuck off maldraw we hate u

U nigga be crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U

Goddamn I hate Protestant monkies

Don't we all.

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Can I be a white male(with maybe 10% hispanic in him, can't tell, both parents were adopted) and race mix with a light skinned philipino girl? Shes the only christian virgin I met.

notice how its mainly cathshits who say dont turn the other cheek be a violent dues vulter like me and go against jesus teachings

Races be shiet for de birds mang
Dont be belivin in kike lies
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

Romans 12
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

>TRIGGERED
ANIMU ONLY

Talk about a victim complex.

This literally never happens
You prods are slack jawed, knuckle dragging apes who can't into logic and twist the interpretations of written gospels and scriptures to fit YOUR life style

Catholics have nothing to do with Jesus; they have their own Church of Peter thing going on.

>Christianity is a lifestyle.

John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
>15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
>16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
>18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I agree the sex abuse scandal is fucked as well as Vatican politics, but speaking purely on the grounds of theological argument, prods are cunts

This.

>no argument

Romans 4
1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found?
2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
9 Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

If the church canonized her i'd pray to her EVERYDAY

This is true. They ignore everything Jesus said. Meaning they ignore God.
>muh church fathers
>muh saints
Catholics, like Muslims, place Jesus in the 'pretty cool guy' category. They're not Christians.

Da problem be dat dey be faggots an shiet. Der be nuffin wrong when u be fuckin snowbunnies when dey young. Honkey bitches be agin like milk.

John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

My brother, unless you have sought, discovered, and unlocked the wisdom of Ascended Master Yakub Ali, you cannot consider yourself #woke. Your third eye remains shut. You are sleepwalking in a white devils' world. You are like a child, shitposting memes when you should be reaching for the power of the Gods that is trapped inside you. You are pathetic. Only through wisdom shall you see what your Melanin can do for you, and will you climb.

reminder that the Bible isn't the "word of God", Christ is.

Stop lying faggot
>see nincene creed

The Bible is the word of God
Christ is the Word of God

Bird be de word mang

PLEBBIT
No church fathers, then no bible. No creeds, no incarnation, no trinity

John 6:28-29: Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

No you dolt, the Bible is a compilation of scripture from the Old Testament and the written accounts of Jesus from the apostles. God does speak in certain places in the Bible but it was not compiled by God directly.
It was compiled by the Catholic Church around 300 ad or so
To deny this is to deny historical fact

When I see tities on waifu, then I remember that Jesus Christ, God is MOST HOLY

2 Timothy 3:16King James Version (KJV)

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Dat carton be flat like yo mommas ass

What did you say?

and what scripture do you suppose Paul is talking about there?

John 5:24: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

all scripture

including the letter he was writing to Timmy at that exact moment? Also, does that mean the scripture before or after the council of Nicea?

Do you ever feel like there's coming a point where muslims will take over most of the world and you'll be given the choice to renounce jesus or die?
Do the right thing lads.

Wasn't he also the faggot who got paid to make Hillary Pepes/memes and posted them here? Didn't he also say that he didn't care as long as he got paid?

yes

no

Non-Christian here, would rather go out shooting than submit to that death cult.

>maldraw
At least the gook is getting better at drawing and isn't spamming everywhere as much

Dump your christ-chans

Needs to work on his dialog though.

Btw is he actually making money off this?

>a christians wet dream

It aint gunmba suck itself

Are you sure user?

That right there, where you cross out NCV and substitute it with KJV is essentially Sola scriptura

Unironically yes, I've a thing for redheads so it's even better for me

i want to see that christ-chan's tiddies

yes, I am sure.
that armor was worn to kill whites btw.

>our Lord was making a pun
That has got to be the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

>Nicuck Creed
trash

gay

>Protestants - 1517 AD
>Catholics - 1054 AD
>Orthodox - 325 AD
>Early Baptists - 33 AD
I guess those heretical early Christians went to hell for not worshiping Mary and praying the rosary, I presume?
I'd much rather strive to be as close to early Christians as possible. What's wrong with that? Why would I go to hell for not doing rites that were invented by men hundreds of years after Christ?

i wish some fashy christian would fuck the athiest gay out of me

God damn that's retarded

Nigga what?

and what was going on before 33 AD

how can any of you take this shit seriously when we all should have at least a basic understanding of history.

Catholics aren't Christian

Protestants aren't Christian, they're Jews.

you're both pseudo jews

>Pic
That's mormon propoganda, not protestant, you mong.

Not a Christian brah

wtf I love catholicism now

Seriously though, answer my question. Did early Christians go to hell for not praying the rosary and worshiping Mary? The rosary was adopted hundreds of years after Christ to bait Pagans. The "queen of heaven" title was adopted to bait Egyptian pagans (Isis was called the queen of heaven). This is history.
>inb4 "lol u dumb" ad hom

just in case if you are muslim i want you to know that is even worse.

that's the thing
christianity is basically a scam gone too far.
no one burned in hell because abrahamic gods are a FUCKING JOKE.