Why do you motherfuckers constantly spread this horseshit around? You realize gerrymandering is a thing...

Why do you motherfuckers constantly spread this horseshit around? You realize gerrymandering is a thing? He more people still voted for Hillary. It doesn't matter how much land you cover, sensible people still outnumber you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
archive.is/MM9ip
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/2LX4Q643aEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It doesn't matter how much land you cover, sensible people still outnumber you.
I know this is shit-tier bait but do you not realize Hillary is a serious criminal?

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

I presume you think she was talking about her daughter's wedding plans via her off-the-books separate email system?

Pro tip: When you're LARPing, make sure to change your flag, helps build immersion.

Let's archive
archive.is/MM9ip

unsensible people*
sorry that miss spell bothered me.

Eat a dick shareblue.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>doesn't matter how much land you cover, sensible people still outnumber you.
we had a fucking civil war about this, how fucking dumb are you

Also how can you say this is gerymandering when we've had these same borders for decades?

>We had a Civil War about this.

Yeah. Guess who won.

Right wing retards are elementary school dropouts and don't understand population density

>national election
>gerrymandering

Loling at your life

Voter fraud on both sidea but Hillary obviously had far more illegal faggot spics voting for her, if we take that out Trum[p couldv'e won. also she still didn't have half counting third party and dumbasses who voted for harambe.

The popular vote was literally proven to be rigged too, Hillary lost both

>counties are gerrymandered
>taking the bait

Do you have a legitimate source or is it just because Cheeto Hitler said so?

Cry more faggot

we need to impeach frumpft and hillary will be president!!

Wrong!

I don't find gerrymandering in Republican favor to be wrong because it corrects for the amount of illegal alien votes the Democrats procure.

>gerrymandering
>counties

I thought Progressives were supposed to be the educated elite, lol

>sensible people still outnumber you.
That's where you're wrong OP...
ICE is keeping busy.

I honestly don't know anymore if Leafs are the ultimate trolls are just fucking retarded beyond saving.

Either way, day of the rake.

Republicans.

This is exactly why Civil War 2 is coming. The other side constantly bitches about fake news and they spread bullshit of their own.

Some 3 + million votes in California alone were proven to be illegals and dead people. So even by popular vote she actually didn't win.

>DNC congressmen literally admit to rigging primaries and countless evidence of dead people, Canadians, and illegals voting for Hillary
>durrrrrrr guess that means nothing xPPP

Republicants have always deluded themselves over the concept of "silent majority". It's a coping mechanism. The numbers don't lie, though.

>I know this is shit-tier bait but do you not realize Hillary is a serious criminal?
Let's be real: which president in your lifetime *wasn't* a serious criminal?

>bitches about fake news

Seems like a pretty reasonable thing to be upset about user.
If you suddenly went into work tomorrow and Jessica the receptionist told everyone you are a Dumb, stupid poor Pedophile Nazi you would be pretty fucking pissed.

Or lets even take it down a notch. You are at the water cooler talking to James and say "Wow, things are really getting crazy these days with Antifa and the likes"

And Sharon who happened to be walking by starts screaming out to everyone in the office "user IS A FUCKING NAZI, HE TOTES SAID SO" I feel that you might have some inclination to murder Sharon. Let alone defend yourself by saying she is a liar.

This is not a democracy

cucked by the dnc

>gerrymandering is a thing
>posts COUNTY map instead of CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT map

If you're gonna shill, at least shill properly, pic related

Fuck outta here, you urban retard
sage

I don't have a problem with calling out bullshit. I have a problem with calling out bullshit and then spreading twice as much bullshit

he says as he speaks of gerrymandered presidental elections. also, i'm sure it has nothing to do with whites being blamed for everything wrong, commies rioting and replacement of whites, it must be people calling out news which insults the intelligence of the viewer.
this. people who defend antifa unironically deserve to die, and people who still vote democrat at the very least deserve to be sterilized. and i'm a fucking moderate.

HMmm...

it matters.

>people who still vote democrat at the very least deserve to be sterilized. and i'm a fucking moderate.
You're a party politics stooge.

So much insecurity one post. No one wants to replace you shitstain. Just tone down the racism a tad. Keep that shit at home since I know whites will never not be racist.

you are that special kind of stupid OP. maybe you should read the title.
>county level results

you can't gerrymander a fucking county. you can gerrymander a congressional district but that isn't a map of that.

this is the illinois 4th congressional district, in chicago. oh wait but it's a democratic district but only republicans gerrymander!

pro tip. whatever party that is in power during the census will draw districts that are beneficial to them. sorry your shit ass party can't win state level elections.

Thats not the way it works moron. It would be Pence.

Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr,

How many of this country's problems could be solved if only tax payers were allowed to vote?

the democratic party would disappear overnight

Are you fucking 40?

Personally I'd prefer tax payers or military service, either or.

This rolls over my shoulders because i think the concept of Democracy is retarded and that "The People" was, is and will always be a retard. It's retarded with White Heterosexual Males let alone with White females, faggots, dykes, negroes, brownies, etc, etc.

not really, it has just gotten so obvious that people are being lied to that if you still believe dem shit, you actually should lose the ability to reproduce.
this has to be bait. if it's not, keep in mind you leave in a echo chamber and in 2018 and 2020 you'll have to leave it and you'll be shocked again and you'll again wonder why the fuck people won't participate in your retarded projects.

Right except for if the blue people puss the red people off enough then suddenly the blue people will find themselves starving to death.

Sensible people are those who realized Trump was the lesser of the two evils. He's a retarded egomaniac, but at least he's not Hillary.

He more people still voted for Hillary

She lost, user. We can't always have what we want, and realising this is what makes us grown-ups.

Explain how twice as much bullshit has been spread. Literally every MSM station has had a negative, non factual thing to say about both our president, his supporters and now white Americans on a daily basis. Toxic filth oozes from their mouths and onto paper or through the screens 24 fucking 7. And suddenly you are butthurt that the other side of literal normal people are getting thrown under the bus, just because.

You want to call out bullshit, than call it out from the get go.

>gerrymandering
that only counts for districts to elect house seats, and yes, gerrymandering is a thing and it cuts both ways

that's a county map, and counties vote by majority

sensible people don't outnumber us, niggers and spicks and self-loathing liberals do

yeah idk how that happened

sure thing faggot, we'll starve you off first, poison the wells and salt the fields

FUCKING TORCHED LAD

They've actually done scientific studies on herd think. They've shown that people will actually answer wrongly, knowing they are wrong, if the group around them pushes it. People have been shown to even conform behaviors and traits to the group.
What you see in blue are the cities. Where people are packed closely together, and herd think is intensely practices.
I would not call people living in this environment " Sensible ". No, that is more likely to occur with those living outside the cities, not packed together in groups. Out there you will find individualists.
Who do not conform to the herd. Who can not be controlled like an ant.
And you are loosing to them.

I didn't want that fucking cunt either. But you motherfuckers voted for a racist reality show host. You wouldn't even hire anyone like that to manage a Jack in the Box.

If gerrymandering is so great why do Democrats still gerrymander minorities? They are not just demographic minorities but voting minorities too.

>Reagan
>Iran/Contra
>Ollie North

lol you must have a peculiar definition of criminal

The north won. Rural and suburban conservashit retards in the south lost.

It never crossed your mind that the only state that voted for Hillary was the state with the most illegals?

Holy shit you are dumb.

Hillary won half the country. wtf are you talking about??

[Citation needed]

Does anyone have a reliable source that summarizes the results for every single county? I want to make an svg for wallpapers and stuff but when I look closely every one of these maps are a bit different.

My takeaway-Most Libtards reside in Urban areas

Your eyes are fucked.

So is she half-president? She lost, lost it all, lost everything and there isn't shit you can do about it.

Hillary won California.
Trump won America.

Again, Jesus Christ you are fucking dumb.

gerrymandering doesnt effect that many districts in the first place

Felons don't get to vote

>liberal city-dwelling retards
>sensible people

Are they, though? You're talking about states, idiot

Most liberals due to their collective nature, most minorities because it is easier, most other people due to higher number of jobs.

>You realize gerrymandering is a thing?
Doesn't affect presidential elections at all.
>It doesn't matter how much land you cover, sensible people still outnumber you.
Niggers vote 90% Democrat. Spics 70%.
Neither of these groups is sensible at all.

SAGE

its inderdasting...

Blue is wherever foreign invaders come
or wherever universities (that import foreign invaders) are
its like a wasting sickness, eating away at the edges for now, creeping inward until the host dies

Didn't stop liberals from trying though. I can't believe they actually tried to vote to let criminals vote but then again they are trying to turn prison into a summer camp for scum.

>He thinks the presidential election can be gerrymandered

Also anybody not over the popular vote by now is mentally unstable

left wing lunatics are crybabies who don't appreciate diversity and exist on dogma

I'll have to call partial bullshit on this one, I live in upper Michigan and Marquette's crime rate is not that high at all. unless it's only highlighting by comparison to the areas surrounding it, then sure, it's comparatively high because it has a comparatively higher population

half retarded beyond saving, half troll, which makes them beyond beyond saving

then call out the bullshit on the left FOR US and don't let shit just pass you by

anti-white shit? call it out
blatantly pro-nigger shit? call it out
lawbreaking? call it out
political extremism? call it out

call it out in your personal life, not on Sup Forums.

my best friend for the first 25 years of my life called me an ignorant racist and hasn't spoken to me since last year because i argued in favor of stopping illegal immigration. he said illegal immigrants are necessary for the economy and that hospitality and food service would collapse without illegals to work low wage jobs

Oh yeah Republishits love diversity. Look how diverse their rallys are!

>Sensible
Are you referring to the people that shove things up their ass, cut their dicks off, corral niggers for votes, give their kids hormone treatments, beg for handouts, have sex with kids, welcome terrorists, silence people, and nominate felons for president?

>blatant lack of willingness to see another's perspective
>aka lack of empathy
this is why a civil war is brewing, we aren't worth your time and eventually you won't see us as human
>whites will never not be racist
something tells me you already don't see us as human

fake as hell

that's just the 2012 election map

i recognize the upper mississippi river valley anomaly

That's because if any of them show up, they get bullied by leftists.

Guess what? That's exactly what I fucking do all the time. But I'm just one guy and there are a lot of shits on my side who don't call anything out because people on the right NEVER fucking call out their bullshit.

nice

What happens to black Trump supporters?

they're off camera because they don't want to be shot by their "brothas" for being uncle toms

democraps love diversity, look how tolerant and understanding they are!
>every post of yours in this thread
>rural retards
>the people who feed you are retards
>everyone who isn't me politically is a retard!

there are more conservatives in your midst than you think. the only reason blue areas are as blue as they are is because they're riddled with niggers

new jersey is permanently blue because the only places that vote blue are the major population centers which are ALL nigger and spick

an even better point is that the NIGGER left is intolerant of people who stray from the herd, just like the white left.

niggers are collectivists, if you stick out you get hammered down.

no you don't, because if you did and if you told the truth you would be making personal sacrifices and losing friends, which would send you to our side

stop lying on the internet nobody gives a fuck about you

smugness and language policing is what got you into this mess faggot. keep doing what youre doing. trump 2020

If it didn't matter how come she is not the president? Just fucking get over it already. Are you going to cry like a baby forever?
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
Takes deep breath
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha.

Even if this were remotely true, that would mean you guys are failing to protect them.

>sensible people still outnumber you
Sensible people know these small blue areas contain nearly 50% of the population, and considering their dominion, is not sufficient for the rest of the country. (i.e. what happens in these echo chambers of lefty paradises do not meet the needs for the rest of the country)

Plus, districts are gerrymandered, not counties.

no it's because the rallies are packed with lunatics
youtu.be/2LX4Q643aEU

illegal mexicans aren't americans they don't count

You can't gerrymander an entire county, retard

Gerrymandering occurs with congressional districts

Go Sage yourself with a rope

SAGE