I am a former Antifa-style anarcho-communist. In 2011, I was part of the Occupy movement...

I am a former Antifa-style anarcho-communist. In 2011, I was part of the Occupy movement, but in 2016 I voted for Trump after a long and difficult intellectual journey from radical Leftism to Conservatism. My hope now is to help other people trapped in the Radical Left to de-hypnotize themselves.

Does Sup Forums have any thoughts on how to do this, or any advice on how to transition back into society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik
sub.media/
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show people what's happening.

SLIDE THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

you're not the boss of me

Care to clarify?

Lol are you me

I was a centrist then, but I was in Zucotti too

Verbatim the intro for Molymeme's last video.
Saged

Tell them to get sorted first.

Also redpill them about the Federal Reserve, debt-based money, and fractional reserve banking.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik

All the anti white sentiment is pushing people more right wing, :) its happening as time goes by.

>transition back into society
I transitioned more out of society.

This. Obvious shill thread.

SAGE

Tell antifa hi

sub.media/

sub.media/

sub.media/

sub.media/

>sub.media
>sub

This chick is disgusting.

Timothy McVeigh was fighting the fascist US government and so everything he did was morally acceptable.

What role did Sup Forums play if any in de-radicalizing you?

Show them redpilled vids.

"The Greatest Story Never Told" is a good example, it shows the positive things Hitler did for Germany, and also explained how many outside forces caused Germany to do the things it did in WWII. It may only be useful for people who are in the later stages of redpilling tho, because most normies still get triggered at the mention of Hitler. JewTube shoa'd it, but I think you can find it online.

A good starter vid is "With Open Gates", which shows the negative effects of the Syrian/Middle-Eastern/African migrants on Europe.
link: youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

A good video to show lefties how they've been manipulated by cultural Marxism is the testimony of former-KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov.
link: youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
Bezmenov explains how the Soviets used cultural Marxism as a weapon to weaken the West during the Cold War.

These are the videos I remember most redpilling me, so take them into consideration.

One on one conversations have worked enormously well for me. I've found that most of these people fundamentally disagree with a great deal of what they are aligned with, but it has become their identity and they fear it is a lonesome desert outside the cult. If they see it is not that, but a safe harbor, they will begin flooding to our side.

Are you Cassandra Fairbanks ?

It's not easy

Google: I sing a song of race war

Truly fascinating listen. I've been getting extremely bored with his call-in shows.

Everything left wing about her is disgusting. She'd be 9/10 if she went traditional.