Who Here Houston Loot Crew??

HLC nigga!
Take them Nazis' shit

>tfw half of these niggers will drown

Harvey keeping it real

Nots to worry niggas, weaponized autism won't be catchin us stealin dey shit, gnomesane

someone should report this guy to the police

>anti-racists won
this is their prize

Says some light skinned niggas who are part white.

redpill me on nigger names
>shaniqua
>jamal
>tyrone
where did they get it from? it's not like those are african names.

> Take easily saved photo evidence of your crime
> Local Samaritan sends to police
> WE DIDDNU NOTHIN

I want to see their defence in the eventual trial

>wears a mask so no one knows his identity
>posts on an account with his full name confessing to the crime
I knew niggers were stupid but holy shit.

I will have you know that I work in the IT tech field and I will be reporting these young African Americans to the authorities.

Better yet, what if they get shot and killed while armed and looting?

I niggers. They're always so nice!

best case scenario, or they drown in 4 feet of water in a living room trying to steal a water logged ps4

>what if they get shot and killed while armed and looting?

Best possible outcome of all this.

Looters deserve a bullet.

(((bauer)))

where else you gonna loot? cause the nig neighborhoods ain't got shit but bars on their windows.

When is white America going to solve the NQ?

Is killing looters attempting to usurp your sovereign property is the truest essence of the American Dream?

Nothing gets me harder than the idea of gunning down a faggot trying to steal my dragon dildos

you guys give it away when you re tweet weabs

also in the way you type, niggers don't talk like that

>wears bandana over face
>has name on facebook
>tells authorities about his felonies
>dumb as shit niggers

>Niggers don't talk like that
Good bait, almost got me there user.

After taking Nazi loot, they will be in Nazi jail, and Nazi parole, then they will add to their Nazi criminal record. Then it will be Nazis that keep them from getting a job. Then the Nazis will pay to keep them and their kids in section 8 housing. Nazis be sneaky that way.

KEKED

I hope they manage to loot some white pussy too

Nothing happened. Only niggers in 5th Ward looting their own stores, worsening their food desert and further isolating themselves. Fuck them.

Post more pics nigguh! We need to get connected and coordinate more raids before things get back in order.

dumb slaves getting freed and having no culture

>have a waifu
>dont take her with you when escaping a calamity

obvious fake

of course hes taking it, he loves anime

Niggers are disgusting animals. Twitter is putting it all on the record.

This is what happens when a people's history and culture are destroyed (or never existed).

Expect it to happen to whites this century.

Kek. Yeah nigguh we outchea fan.

Nigger has an XD. I wonder who he stole it from.

Here we go, I was wondering why we haven't heard anything about looting yet. They need to make sure they swim into bottom floors, the most valuable guns are always kept in the basement.

>anti-racist
>loot white neighborhoods

Black on the outside, red on the inside. You forgot where you are, racist commies!

>This account doesn't exist
Black cock down we have a black cock down

I bet they won't try that shit in the Mexican neighborhood that I'm in. We have guns and pitbulls up the ass.

It's a Remi, can't really blame him

be the change you want to see in the world faggot

I said this on another thread but I'll say it again. I hate these people. As a black guy, I can say I don't support the BLM movement. What these kids are doing is pure hypocrisy. Using BLM for no good reason. This is why cops shoot people like them. Because they set up stereotypes for other black people. Because of people like them, black people will never truly be accepted.