Sheriff Joe Arpaio might run for Senate in Arizona

He would be challenging Jeff Flake.

archive.is/unlWL

FLAKE THE FLAKE

PLEASE DO IT. I WOULD MOVE BACK TO VOTE FOR HIM

I hope he does, and I hope the cancer waits until Arpaio wins before it takes McCain to hell.

why not mccain? hes from arizona right?

Both AZ's senators are really bad. Which is surprising because its a pretty based state.

Sheriff Joe is an asshole. But if he's willing to stand against the brown hordes he's got my vote.

Always remember that the lefties can't win the intellectual debate and instead try to use your tax money to fund your genocide.

Kelli Ward is already challenging McCain.

We're forced to make deals with the devil. Every Democratic candidate is full Aztlan La Raza. If this state goes blue it becomes Commiefornia 2.0

Flake is already done for.

Great, I was just thinking we need another challenger to divide the anti-establishment vote... And preferably one who's 80+ years old.

Exactly. That old fart would just divide the race and ensure Flake wins.

Kelli Ward is the one to support. Tell Arpaio to fuck off

An easy win for sheriff Joe.

He is old now, but in the senate old people do just fine.

>In August 2016, Ward lost the primary to McCain.[16]

Proven failure...

Crown him

Just give him Tumor McTumorface's seat when he strokes out

Native Arizonan and ardent Trump supporter here. Joe is like some pesticide immune cockroach that you can't get out of your home.

He cost us something like $65 million in damage settlements over the course of decades by behaving the way the antifa assholes believe the rest of us behave.

This was one of those moments when the president did something so stunningly wrong that all I could do is shake my head

He's too old.

can't someone just V2K some Vietnam gook shit speak + explosion sounds and send him back to hell?

Based Sheriff Joe.

Kid Rock and Sheriff Joe need to get into the Senate. We need more Trumpublicans.

>(((polls)))

Litearlly no one takes Kelli Ward seriously, her support base consists of angry Boomers

>Jeff Fluke