Why has the Trump admin been so quiet about the missile that just went over Japan?

Why has the Trump admin been so quiet about the missile that just went over Japan?

It's been like 2 hours and nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/28/north-korea-fires-unidentified-missile-reports-say.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe it flew over? But nonetheless surprised he didn't mention it. I guess Texas took the news too much for people to care about the Japs.

Craven-in-chief

somebody check my trips already

BARON TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR PREPARING RETALIATION FOR PUTTING HIS ANIME IN DANGER.

black people will chimp out if he talks about anything but hurricanes

Trump has no choice but to act.
To do nothing would be like Obama's line in sand with Syria, political suicide for him.
"Fire and Fury" is coming for North Korea and it must happen soon.

Trump has to ask his neocon superiors for permission to speak

My theory is that he's talking to China to see of we have the go ahead to attack

Digits check out

because Trump is a fag with a big mouth and a tiny little cock

Oh, just wait one more hour.

>Looney Kim cannot even hit targets properly. SAD!

Blood needs to be spilt before WW3 begins. That hasn't happened yet.

Not a fucking word yet on CNN or Fox. Not sure wtf is going on. Are you faggots making shit up?

the virgin president response

>blood needs to be spilt before blood is spilt

Only if he gets China to agree to back the fuck off so we can wipe out their buffer state without starting WW3, which ain't happening. And even if we could, SK would be demolished and the world economy would plunge into the shitter.

It's on fox:
North Korea fires missile over Japan, Pentagon confirms
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/28/north-korea-fires-unidentified-missile-reports-say.html

Protip:

No one of any importance actually cares in Japan is nuked (again).

Thanks why you hear crickets

maybe it's because it's been 2 hours

Nothing on TV. They're both doing their usual partisan politics and CNN is trying to insinuate Trump is a Russian super plant and that he's fucking up Texas and Fox is taking about Antifa. Nothing even on the bottom header

The Chad ruler instant nuclear retaliation

Everyone's waiting for further comment by officials. You can only report on 'NK launches 3 missiles over Japan' for so long before running out of ways to say it.

>liberals now want more wars

He'll push the nuke button together with japan and south korea to avoid being demonised.

This is why

checked, trump tweeted though:
>Another missile launch from North Korea! Sad! We will retaliate with the fire and fury of our newest sanctions.

probably. its been 3 hrs now though

Little busy, but make no mistake; there is a note, probably written in sharpie, in Trumps pocket. The acme bottle rocket was sent towards The Rising Sun. It is kinda 2 tier right now.

topkek wrong washington

Cuz bombs about to drop

You sonuvabitch! you placed the point of impact right over the city I live in!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

>SK would be demolished
>tfw Taiwanese cell phone
Whew, feel bad for Samsungfags

How do you know it's tiny?

IF THESE UGLY DOGEATERS LAY A FUCKING FINGER ON THE NIPS

Someone get on this

>"It is my grave responsibility to inform the American people that we have launched a preemptive strike on North Korea."
>"Their military capabilities have been neutralized. Casualties are minimal."
>"I can confirm that a nuclear weapon was used. We have already begun the long process of evacuating and resettling North Korean civilians."
>"Kim Jung Un has been captured and will be brought to justice."
>"Thank you."

He has to tweet something unrelated first so CNN can freak out