What were the insider relations/dynamics of Nazi party?

I recently saw Valkyrie, and if it's not a jewrat propaganda flick, it says that there were dozen of attempts from the inside of Nazi party to kill Hitler. Also, I've seen someone mentioning things like Rommel warning him about Normandy, but Adolf refused to listen.

So, what were the relations there, they probably weren't all roses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7vbi6c6ePQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pennis and Also Dicke and Balls

Shut up you fuckin traitorous britbong caliphate islet faggot.

Valkryie was an attempt by the military high ups, many of Prussian nobility descent, to get rid of Hitler and surrender when they saw that they were losing. They aligned with Hitler because they were German nationalists, but they didn't necessarily buy into the race autism and weren't willing to fight to the bitter end like he was.

Sounds like alt-light civic nationalists? Too bad for them. Just like alt-light civtards get banned from the internet today and would end up in literal gulags if corporations could somehow arrange those things and get away with it...those Prussian faggots would still get "fair trial at the Nuremburg".

Good to know.

>They aligned with Hitler because they were German nationalists, but they didn't necessarily buy into the race autism and weren't willing to fight to the bitter end like he was.
Stauffenberg himself criticized the tolerance of the NSDAP towards certain people with Jewish ancestry. The conspirators were simply more loyal to Germany than to Hitler.
If by race autism you mean the whole mysticism about the Aryan race, Hitler wasn't too involved in that either.

At least you saved your honor.
Niemal KAPITULIEREN right ?

Also how is Stauffenberg seen today in germany ?

See pic related movie for an example
of a real life, documented high-level Nazi meeting.
It shows pretty well some of the internal differences inside the party and with the military.

God, I'm afraid most people wouldn't know the name if it wasn't for that Tum Cruise movie.
Personally I respect the decision to protect you country and it's people rather than it's leader.

Yanks only signed the peace in '96, and by that point the other Allied governments that had been in the war had pretty much crumbled without exception. As such Nazi Germany outlived both the British Empire and the Soviet Union before finishing the run to a reunified German state. Calculating just from the honor point of view, we technically came out ahead - it is only now that the Rabbi's get have recovered enough to attempt another genocide of Europeans, decades after the end of the war and almost a century after the fighting stopped; the Bolshevists did not get handed power over all of the West like initially planned and the primary victim to date is still England with its foreign-owned "free press". Sounds like a strategic victory for us to me. Now we just need America to get their nukes back from CIA.

>If by race autism you mean the whole mysticism about the Aryan race, Hitler wasn't too involved in that either.

Who was most obsessed by that? Himmler? Goring?

Himmler. He funded expeditions all over the world to look for ancient aryan treasure. Hitler thought it was a load of bollocks. I don't know about Goering but Hess was in the Thule Society which was an early Volkisch group

and Goebbels wouldn't look out of place in Bosnia.

Himmler, supposedly. It's not exactly mysticism though - the Persian Medes (being the historical tribe most widely known as "Aryans") feature in the Old Testament as destroyers of Babylon and are considered the biblical ancestor of modern Germans. As such it was less race mysticism on our side as much as the Westerners' complete lack of culture and tradition blinding them as per usual - told them all the way back in the 1500s that you need to read the book to be a Christian, but we can't have that when we may be Calvinist instead and worship money like the real Jews, now, can we?

Himmler of course. Göring was just obsessed with fancy uniforms and hunting.

unfortunately we do worship money. Higher education is all about getting a degree that will earn you something, not getting a real education

youtube.com/watch?v=q7vbi6c6ePQ he was a pretty underrated speaker

there were tons of conflicts with party members

Hitler knew what he had to do, and personally I believe him to be right. Nobody had more experience than hitler

Everyone was on drugs
no seriously

I've heard about it - they call it the prosperity gospel, right? You basically have the Jesuits to thank for it, as those moved fast to subvert Luther's teachings with that shit before it would spread to America and potentially create a place for Germans to escape to. Joke's kind of on them in that our boys still managed to arrange for that, but the end result is you poor fucks chained down by the Britshit insanity, likely for good. I wish it had gone differently. We could have used an ally in all that came after.

you're so wrong. Hitler was probably one of the most moderates in the third reich

being an Anglophile country has cost us our future. A more German sympathetic America would have been our salvation. This is an unfortunate truth I have a lot of difficulty dealing with. America's greatest sons were of German stock

>muh six gazillion

>but we can't have that when we may be Calvinist instead and worship money like the real Jews, now, can we?

God dammit man....

I'm torrenting the movie now, does it suck? I mean, can't expect a fair movie about Nazi from Jewllywood...Iron Cross is as far as it will ever get.

Also reading up on Savitri Devi now...

>Luther's teachings

Wasn't his whole deal dismantling the pagan parts of the catholic church and leaving in just the materialistic jew kikery?

Luther had a point but his fuckery accidentally caused a revolution that killed millions and irreparably tarnished Christianity. LGBT friendly churches, Christian rock, megachurches, are all Protestant enterprises

just read the memoirs and diaries from the german officers and hitler's close circle of friends

probably the only way to get a fair representation of them

>Christcuck complaining about jews and opposing factions of christfags
You don't get to do that. If you choose to worship the King of the Jews, it's completely hypocritical to go on about how bad they are, and really, just as bad to snipe at other christians.
If you want to bitch and moan about those people, get a different religion.

there's only one person the jews hate more than Christ

So he did indeed.

Don't worry. You have one such son in office now, he might end up surprising everyone after all. Pro-tip: The illuminati were fonded by a Bavarian man named Weißhaupt (means "white head") and our heraldry is a black eagle - make of it what you will. Religiosity as it was understood pre-war, at least, is down as down can be.

Not entirely. He primarily noticed that very few of the Pope's worldly policies (such as absolution trading and the once widely taught concept of purgatory) were not backed by the New Testament and came to consider this indicative of Pagan influences in early Catholicism. Calvin came to make it about amassing wealth as a sign of God's favor (again, like Talmudists teach); with Luther the idea was that the Church should act according only to what Christ is actually quoted as saying directly, including that whole bit about how "wealthy men don't go to Heaven". But as we know, this would not stand before the glorious Man-elected-God that is the Pope, ha-ha-ha-ha.

>not backed
Shit. Scratch the "not". Very few worldly policies were backed by the New Testament.

Read the fucking book, nigger.

regardless of Trump's German heritage, American-German relations aren't looking very good right now. Merkel isn't going anywhere and she's no fan of Trump. And Germany is still occupied by our military, meaning that your sovereignty is in our hands unless NATO is abolished, which won't happen

Merkel is a Polish kike stuck in a panic over having lost the guarantee of USA defending her against us. This is because Trump is in now, back when she was assured Clinton would take it she had no qualms about letting the migrants in. While the weaponry most of us fear is in the hand of your alphabet agencies and the loyalties of those remain unclear, there is no reason to assume it is quite over yet.

A lot of infighting, German unity is also a myth, if it weren't for Jews and Slavs, Germans would fight each other like they always did, Zabern affair being one of many examples.

>insider relations/dynamics of Nazi party?
hitler ruled
himmler with his private army kept everyone on their toes.
that's it.

Trump is indeed sympathetic to Germany but the deep state would JFK him before allowing Germany or even Japan any military sovereignty

Will get buried, but the short of it is that Hitler and his inner circle were depraved despite brave ideas. The true conservative ruling class that Hitler should have installed were slowly imprisoned or killed off over time: most of the German aristocracy, conservative intelligentsia and upper class were killed off.

you don't seem to understand how much power others had. The propaganda ministry was all Goebbels. Hitler didn't micro manage every aspect of the Reich. He did like designing stuff with Speer though

>most of the German aristocracy, conservative intelligentsia and upper class were killed off.

NatSoc wouldn't be a revolutionary movement if they weren't

>He thinks 'Germany' is Germany. America is more German than Germany, currently.

This is stupid: Hitler lost because he wasn't capable of ruling. He should have yielded to the junkers. Hitler should have given into the reactionaries rather than becoming a revolutionary himself.

That's a good thing right now though. Merkel ruined the army on purpose, it's now largely a horde of broom-swingers in tanks designed to transport pregnant women, overseen by generals that can be fired for suggesting anyone but Germans is a risk to our country. When the big chimpout comes, the same deep state will have to let Trump take control over the US troops on our turf to avoid exposure. And until then boosted NATO spending means her EU army of Jew-led shitskins is unlikely to see the light of day.

I've never been. I wouldn't know the extent of the cultural marxism that has been uprooted there. For that reason, maybe I shouldn't visit

Hitler wasn't a man of compromise. Neville Chamberlain learned that the hard way

whatever happens, best of luck. I want to see the real Germans take their country back. I don't know if collective guilt is a meme or not but if Germany decided to stop apologizing for everything I wouldn't care at all. You've been through enough

Had he compromised with the British Empire and declared his goals of retaking modern-day Slovenia and the Czech Republic, we'd still have a conservative Europe. Instead that idiot fucked it up. He should have worked slowly, cut off Slovakia to Hungary and built up his base.

For fuck's sake, the man even had half of France eating out of his hand in 1939. He should have abandoned Poland in favor of Europe.

Hurr hurr, India also Paki and Nigga.

Conspiracy ... which focuses on the infamous Wannsee conference in the attempt to gin up the claims that they spoke "euphemistically" about the jq.

shoulda coulda woulda. Hitler got cocky, I would be too if I were Hitler c. 1940. He was winning big league

He had lots of warnings and could have won and reinstalled the Hohenzollerns and Habsburgs as puppets to ensure global support even from London.

have you not read Mein Kampf? He loathed the Hapsburgs

Thanks, and the same to you. Our people are traditionally slow to grow irate, hence why our last big stand was such a rushed-ass clusterfuck. But I have it on good authority that most of the redpilled ones right now are "bigger" and richer than most of the others.

As for collective guilt - leftists push it. It is explicitly not something that exists because otherwise the Holocaust would have been justified, and we can not have that one on the books right? Always look out for those who tell you -half- of what has been written.

Had he, yes. Truth though is that the Sabbateans behind Chaim Sonnenfeld then controlled most of the Western press through Rothschild, meaning most of the Western press, finance and politics had to be considered on board with the proposed genocide of us "Amalekites" and with Churchill out for blood since the False Baron paid his booze for him there was every indication that they'd do to us what we then did to them. Somebody had to act, and I'm glad it was Hitler as I'm now alive because of it.

Rommel believed that the allied landing force needed to be crushed and immediately sent back to sea, fearing that once they made progress inland it would be impossible to push them out. von Runstedf favored a containment strategy and later pincer offensives to defeat the allies. This disagreement led to the defensive forces being split between the two generals and both of their plans failing(for a variety of other reasons as well).

Rommel was truly better then hitler in my opinion. Here is why I believe this.

1. Deportation instead of genocide which would have resulted in Nazis being viewed better.

2. Much better war strategy, if Rommel was placed in Eastern Europe the soviets would have been crushed.

3. Respected and admired by his enemies.

4. Cool headed and not a druggie like hitler.

Rommel could have made England an ally of the Reich but hitler ignored him and chose who over intelligence.

I had a German teacher once and one time I asked her in private about all of the attacks happening in Germany and she seemed pretty upset about it. This can only go on for so long until Germans have enough of it. The reason we haven't had any terrorist attacks is because the wrath of Trump will be unleashed.

it's pretty difficult not to like Rommel if you have any appreciation for military history. I'm pretty sure he's the one nazi it's okay to kind of like, because he was a long time soldier and didn't belong to the party

Hitler believed leaders would naturally rise and as a believer in natural selection he encouraged rivalry.

That was different than his inner circle, which was filled with backbiting and insecure men often plotting against one another.

> von Ribbentrop
He was made Foreign Minister, most thought, when Hitler was deliberately attempting to mock the European fetish for meetings and conferences by appointing an absolute moron as his country's leading diplomat.

> Goebbels
Plotted against nearly everyone other than Hitler himself. It's doubtful he wanted to supplant them as much as he earnestly believed they were harming the war effort.

> Goering
Kind of a big empty suit by the time the war came around, most thought Hitler would have gotten rid of him, as Goering was more popular (he was nearly a folk hero) in the interwar years. He probably wouldn't have lasted much longer had the war not come, as Himmler had already taken over many of his security portfolios.

I think Admiral Horthy was the one who observed that in the early years of the war, Germany's military was run by generals and the USSR's by commissars. By the end of the war, the USSR's military was run by the generals and the German military by the gauleiters.

I dunno. Rommel had a bad habit of outrunning his supply chain, and the Germans had that problem bad enough on the Eastern Front. Rundstedt, Leeb, and Boch were also pretty competent commanders in their own right.

Just buy my fucking book already.
(or watch my public talks on youtube)

>we can do an airlift, it'll work
>allied bombers won't reach the rhine, trust me
>the kriegsmarine shouldn't be allowed to have an air wing
>bombing civilians instead of military targets in Britain is a good idea
Has there ever been anyone in all of history who has fucked up more times than Göring?

Hess was the most sincere of his inner circle. Imagine if he never left to Scotland. Even at Nuremberg when everyone else gave up Hess stayed true. The man had guts

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA

hes decent, its worth acknowledging though that the entire blitzkrieg offensive into France, of which Rommel was a large beneficiary, was theorized and spearheaded by Heinz Guderian, who along with von Manstein and Donitz were probably Hitlers best generals.

good luck finding a copy other than on his personal website. And then you have to explain to your friends why you have books written by the world's most vilified historian sitting on your shelf

Afrika Rommel is best Rommel anyway

I bought Hitlers war from Amazon but I found out, through email correspondence with the man himself, those books were stolen from him and he received no royalties....

>implying my friends know who the fuck David Irving is
>if they did know his story they'd probably support him
>if they did know his story and didn't support him I'd drop some serious redpills on them

The allies didn't smear Rommel's name because it fit into their propaganda strategy. By hyping him up as a great general, the allies look even better because they defeated him. Not hating on Rommel, just stating the reason why he is socially acceptable to like while the others aren't. If you think about it, he should've gotten smeared hard because he was Hitler's best personal friend because they were both WWI vets.

that's why you buy from the man if you want to support him. You vote with your wallet. I've read 8 of his books and Hitler's War, Goebbels, and Rommel were my favorites. The man really is an incredible researcher/historian, but he has been completely disenfranchised. That's the price you pay when you dare to write history that the major publishing companies don't like

This is a no-shitter:

* Irving is a terrifically readable author, but man he whitewashed Rommel. To be fair, many others did the same thing to build the myth of the "clean" Wehrmacht (e.g. Erich Hartmann, god of the skies).
* Rommel was an enthusiastic Nazi.
* It is unclear to what extent he supported the einsatzgruppen, but he knew what they were doing and he used Jewish slave labor.
* Rommel's role in the execution of Allied POWs remains unclear.
* Rommel certainly committed what would be termed war crimes. These weren't the end of the world bad (destruction of property, perfidy), but they are an issue.
* Aside from one instance of him not furthering an order to kill German members of the French Foreign Legion, it's not clear that he ever resisted any orders from above.
* Rommel did support a negotiated peace with Britain in order to have a single front against the Bolshevik menace, but Irving rather overdoes it here as well.
* Rommel had no part in any plots against Hitler or any German resistance movement. His suicide was forced as part of Hitler's paranoia, not because there was any evidence of his involvement in anything (even foreknowledge of any plots).

I certainly was going to but the postage was too damn high.

The Wehrmacht and even the SA were not condemned as criminal organizations at the Nuremberg Trials, although the SS was. Rommel was a saint compared to Himmler

he has free PDFs of all of his work on his website. And a lot of blog entries. I worry that when he dies his small publishing company will be shut down and all of his unsold copies confiscated. His books are already rare, but soon they will become nearly impossible to acquire

It's a shame that a vindictive kike bitch lawyer went and single-handedly ruin his life. Really shows the power of the holocaust industry. Touch the status quo and it's a death sentence.

himmler did nothing wrong

I dunno man Irving is usually on the ball with that sort of stuff, he's always talking about how a lot of Germans who wanted good plumb jobs after the war would say things like "I saw through Hitler all along".

Seems like a reasonable take. We shouldn't expect miracles, but I can see the trend recovering pretty quickly in the coming months. (This post was meant to be a little more in-depth regarding the situation with Muslims and Africans and why Germans are often so sheltered nowadays, but I can't seem to keep my thoughts ordered at all - suffice to say that there's word of unlikely allies even in high places, and I'm inclined to be cautiously hopeful about it all).

they also mocked his dead daughter. Cockroaches

Himmler's occult and race autism was too much even for Hitler

he spend decades collecting documents and interviewing everyone he could, including Albert Speer and Sup Forums's new favorite meme Bomber Harris. He's arguably the most knowledgeable WWII historian ever

what happened after the Berlin attack last year? Was everyone angry?

Rommel's son Manfred was also a major post-war politician in the Christian Democrats and his first-hand testimony of his father was often viewed uncritically by authors who wanted to believe in the anti-Nazi Wehrmacht. (Paulus' family said similar things about him but were taken as somewhat suspect given his circumstances in the GDR.)

Oops
was meant for

Germany needs his return. Mama Merkel goes to present him with a medal aaand...

>The Wehrmacht and even the SA were not condemned as criminal organizations at the Nuremberg Trials, although the SS was.
Neither was OKW, even though they were in charge of the entire military effort. The definition used for criminal group during the Nuremberg trials were admirably tight. That being said, members of the Wehrmacht were absolutely tried and convicted of war crimes. The delta between that and the SS is that a member of the SS could be found guilty by reason of membership in the group in a legal mechanism similar to today's RICO Act.

I'm neither claiming guilt a la Himmler nor sainthood, just trying to put some sanity into the discussion.

Irving is smart. He picked and chose whom to defend such that his arguments seemed plausible to the reader. Recall that for many years the "clean Wehrmacht" was the dominant mythos, and his books did not markedly diverge from them. We now know that he was about as trustworthy as MSNBC reporting on Hillary Clinton.

That being said, I'm not throwing out any of his books. There's still a ton of value in them.

Germany is cured of its fatal dose of mad cow disease.

I have paper copies of Hitler's War and Churchill's War. If anyone asks why I'll say because they are true. Look it up.

Agreed. Nobody wanted to think about most of the Army (as well as the populace) basically buying into what went on - if not openly participating in it, though there was clear and obvious evidence of that were one looking for it.

spirituality is absolutely necessary to a nation. I'd rather have Himmler paganism than any of the desert religions

>members of the Wehrmacht were absolutely tried and convicted of war crimes

are you referring to individual soldiers, OKW superiors, or both? Obviously Jodl and Keitel got the gallows. And as for Irving, he's one of the very few authors whose work isn't sterilized. Most of what you find about the third reich at the bookstore is shit, except for maybe rise and fall, which I still haven't read

have you read vol. II of Churchill? If so, how is it?

You mean the guy with the truck? Many were, but most still were in a sort of shell-shock brought on by how rapidly things seemed to spiral out of hand. Right now we have factions forming and people talking about stuff more, but the primary tone is still one of helplessness and uncertainty. It's getting better though.

butthurt jew

but Himmler's worldview was wacky even for Nazi standards. He was Varg before Varg was Varg

The propagandist parts of the film are that it portrayed Stauffenberg as being anything other than a rat jumping from a sinking ship and everyone else as some cowardly bureaucrat. It's accurate in that there was a large and wide-ranging plot against Hitler from the right for the entirety of the Reich.

For a good account of the rightwing resistance to Hitler (largely conservatives and monarchists), read the original, unabridged version of "To the Bitter End" by Hans-Bernd Gisevius.

Almost any decent history of the Reich will have accounts of the infighting and backbiting that are part of any type of politics. Even Himmler on more than one occasion entertained the idea—out loud—of disposing of Hitler. Heydrich, too. A lot of people did.

Honestly, it's kind of amazing how many people defied Hitler, or the party, or the SS, yet continued to try to serve the German state, and even the Hitler government.

>it's kind of amazing how many people defied Hitler, or the party, or the SS,

Downfall was just two and a half hours of Hitler lamenting that nobody listens to him

Yes, but he was mockingly critical of the more supernatural elements of NSDAP policy, particularly anything uttered or written by Rosenberg.

another (you) what does that mean lol
The edition I have is from 1991, volume one

>I recently saw Valkyrie, and if it's not a jewrat propaganda flick, it says that there were dozen of attempts from the inside of Nazi party to kill Hitler.

Part of that claim is undoubtedly the same band of faggots aborting plans over and over until they finally went with one and still fucked it up.

that makes sense. The party wasn't a monolith after all. Most people don't know that

>are you referring to individual soldiers, OKW superiors, or both?
The argument went there was no real OKW. Members of the OKW were simply soldiers/sailors who had gained sufficient rank to be in charge of strategic operations. In other words, they didn't join a group per se (as an SS member did). The practical ramification is that the OKW (like the Wehrmacht) were not able to be prosecuted en masse in a RICO-like action.

that's understandable. Keitel was life long military, but that didn't save him from the noose though

>Rimmel was (a) better
*general. Not a better orator, civic leader, or generally more compelling. Mein Kampf remains an erudite, perceptive example of Hitler's true efforts to unify the nation into a productive capacity that the world hadn't seen before, and hasn't seen since.
>Deportation instead of genocide
This, as well as sterilization, were discussed. The points that came up were logistical, and that deporting the enemy doesn't prevent having to face them again later.
>if Rommel was placed in Eastern Europe...
Fair point.
>Rommel could have made England an ally of Reich.
See attached.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

What would have Rommel done differently in Eastern Europe?