So...this happened

Should we just call this a nigger hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2e6L_66QSY
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk5DcZ-rDNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fired gunshots at them

>He doesn't capture the sound of gunshots, materialize it and then shoot it out of his gunshot sniper rifle
casual breh

Lol. I didn't even notice that. That journalism degree is really working well

I know blacks well enough to how it went down.

>Dayum dem niggas der got a boat
>Dey fuking pick up dem people who dey was closer to n not us dat fuckin raycust
>Dem mothafuckas shoot dey ass n sheeit.

people like that are why white people will never except black people. they ruin it for others. as a black guy, I hate people like that.

I would think return fire would be perfectly acceptable, these guys hunt gator, but you can't get nigger tags....once in a lifetime opportunity.

we need the roof koreans navy

link fucking op faggot

>new plan
>get guns and shoot them back

>You will never be a roof Korean

Why live desu senpai

Leave them there to die, simple.

god hates niggers too, that's why I love god, he wants to kill all jews also since they tried to kill him

>says he a black guy
>uses except instead of accept

Story checks out

There is one Roof idea we haven't yet tried

we didn't aks for your opinion, Sherlock!

Leave those oppressed minorities alone!

Don't worry user. Your government will protect you.

as a Black man, you should fuck off back to the chocolate continent. can't wait till the shit pops off proper

>aks
>not axe

Maybe it was this guy again?

why do whites put themselves in that position of dealing with niggers which will get them killed?

what's withe the dupont tyvek jumper ?

Whites don't understand the sub-human mentality

You can stay

I think it's so that when he shits and pisses himself it all gets caught in the legs and doesn't soil the courtroom.

>Tried

Protection against thrown Biological / Acid attacks.
Underneath that he has the bullet resistant vest.

Kinda?

In the physical, Jesus died; but if the rest of the story is to be believed, either his ghost appeared and talked shit, or he became the living dead for a couple hours, prior to zipping off to Hel (cause there's no way Jesus went to Valhalla).

>entering a negro area during societal breakdown without a long gun and optic

i would stack so many fuckin bodies in self defense they would name the next hurricane after me

maybe they should of learned how to swim instead of just being stereotypes

lol sorry about that

I'd rather enter a Raptor pen than a Negro pen

he got beter

its OK, as a white guy I know some blacks really do try to combat the negative stereotypes, then you see something like this. I accept the good blacks who are just like me, working for a better life with honesty and integrity.

sir their shooting at us!...
>well shoot back!

Many hard working blacks have a word for blacks who act like this. They hate them more than any white person can understand. Just as much as we hate white trash.

Roof Korean Marines.

>they ruin it for others

Crab mentality?

Really the problem is with the culture. If they didn't act like this as a group we wouldn't even be here discussing this.

-Durham NC is a good example. middle class colored folk hate the welfare leeches that live in that city.

your one to speak faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=X2e6L_66QSY
can't.... help....meself

All mobs are stupid

shit its like fucking our own little Dunkirk

Lets get some boats and try to bait them
If one of them shoots we destroy them

>user would you like to explain to the court why your boat had all space on board occupied by .223 and dragon dildos

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk5DcZ-rDNI

Then comes the Stephen King twist. Those ain't be American negros.

It's goddamn Somali pirates. They crossed the Atlantic to loot some gibs.

I have no problem with decent blacks on an individual level, but I'm still a strong ethnonationalist. Racemixing should never be encouraged, even with BASED BLACK MEN.

kek

Something something tragic boating accident

>/k/ goes fishing