Alt-right propaganda censorship response

youtu.be/CqeUhUemQKc

It's like they aren't even trying anymore..

#THELEFTCAN'TMEME

goyim its made by the original poster of the alt-right propaganda, it got shoahed

>pools closed due to aids

tpbp
hoeo
i s ss
r t t t
d

this is false, blacks cant swim. therefore there is no aids in the pool

TOP FUCKING KEK

read the fucking description you idiot

It's why I welcome Harvey, maybe all the Houston niggers will fucking drown. The Katrina niggers, too, they escaped once, but they won't get away again.

What's to stop people from making "fowarding" videos where they just create a small trailer and provide a link to the censored video in the description box?

>The left has to take memes instead of creating them

Nothing beyond the sheer laziness of normies.

Oye user, ya que eres de España, como van las cosas allá con eso de los musulmanes?

no OC

better than the original desu senpai a lama lama lama ding donger obaama monger donger.

Two dads don't make a right.They make an alt-right.

>the description literally says that Youtube made the creators take the original down, so they put up this 'censored' version as a way to make fun of what Youtube says is kosher content

SMDH in this thread, read the description kids, you're missing a pretty good joke

> Screenwipe was a Star of David
> Subtle...

i think its actually more effective

dis gon be gud

holy shit im laughing so hard at this

now THIS channel is fucking 10/10 trolling

nada, los (especialmente LAS) sjw de españa los defienden, pero la opinion publica de los españoles hombres no es tan KEK como la de los yankees o alemanes ni de cerca, creo que la mayoría los odian. El gobierno es glbalista y judío así que no esperes que hagan nada en contra de los musulmanes.

shhhh.

They don't lnow yet...

Was expecting the same quality as the original, not half assed inserts. Feels like the original might not have been made by this 2dadstv

This must be the version all the civicuck redditors were asking for

the joke lies within censoring the original not making a whole new animation

Hay muchísima gente que odia todo lo que esta pasando (especialmente en el sur) pero esa gente no puede hacer nada y se quedan callados ya que aún no hay alguien que de verdad nos saque de esto.
Todos los partidos de derechas son un puto meme y los de izquierda ni disimulan en odiar este país.

is a Sup Forumstard behind this channel

the video is incredibly well made

pretty fucking funny

>My wives son

Lost it

bump