Why do so many white folk believe that Jesus came back to America?

Why do so many white folk believe that Jesus came back to America?

Isn't that just a little bit narcissistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs
youtube.com/watch?v=94Dk91TLmgw
quora.com/What-are-the-major-historical-errors-in-the-Bible
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
bibviz.com/
upi.com/Archives/1985/10/02/Former-FBI-agent-testifies-of-bureaus-alleged-Mormon-Mafia/1171497073600/
articles.sun-sentinel.com/1985-10-13/news/8502140449_1_fbi-agent-soviet-counterintelligence-squad-mormon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do so many people believe in Jesus at all?

Book of Mormon is a complete hoax.
youtube.com/watch?v=i1sO5vJfNWs

If you argue specifics, they just tell you to not take it so literally. But they still follow the rules.

Really activates my almonds.

>entirety of abrahamic religions are a complete hoax

FTFY

Mormons are an insult to door-to-door salesmen.

White people believe in many stupid things
Jesus
Human rights
Equality

I care more about behaviors than beliefs. And Mormons are nice, hard-working people, who don't commit crime. More than I can say about the average miscellaneous shitskin in this god-forsaken land.

lmao this fuckin schizo whiteboi

youtube.com/watch?v=94Dk91TLmgw

He sounds like he's on so many antipsychotics he can't string a sentence together.

The difference is that the Bible (both OT and NT) have some historical credibility to them, i.e. archaeology backs up shit written about in the Book of Kings. The BoM has nothing backing it up. There were no horses, sheep, goats, elephants, barley, wheat, chariots, or complex writing system in North America before Columbus.

Word. Outside of any literal proof of a religion, the best thing you can do is judge it by their members. Mormons are hands down the best/nicest/most honest religious/non-religious people you'll ever meet.

>no horses before Columbus
that's new to me

Why do Athiests always sperg out when religion is mentioned?

Right and the glaring historical inaccuracies (the entire book of exodus, for example) are just kind of things we gloss over and are OK with.

What level of inaccuracy is OK for a religion? I mean it is the word of god, after all.

It's against their religion.

didnt come here for this

>mole
4/10 would not bang

Why do white people call others spergs for not believing Jesus came to America?

Coz Murica is the chosen land, obviously.

It's accurate. The arrival of horses in America actually generate some interesting social changes for various Native American tribes that don't mean shit anymore.

That could have been a 30 second video.
>The Book of Mormon claims there are all these animals, plants, and writing in America when there weren't at the time. Every battle mentioned in the Bible has archaeological evidence. Not a single battle in the Book of Mormon has any evidence.

Mormons produce homogeneous, high IQ, high moral, white communities.

they can believe whatever the fuck they want, as long as they keep poping out white babies by the dozen.

Those retards Mormons actually believe that some fucking guy found golden plates with written ancient wisdom or some shit and that God lead him to them. You have to be complete idiot to buy that shit.

Mormons are retarded cultists

only (((mormons))) believe that

they are a cult that is failing

this is huge really. if you grew up around Mormons they aren't all chipper and hard working mind you, and they cam give off a cult like outsider mindset when talking with those outside of their faith, but it could be worse.

and really, if you can believe Jesus turned water into wine then why couldn't he pop over to the americas?

Dr. Seuss books have some level of historic credibility too. I mean Mulberry Street is an actual street in Springfield, Massachusetts. That's the street it's named for. So the elephant-drawn band in the book must be real too.

morons fucking suck and will be the downfall of america, along with their jewish pals
>homogeneous
uhh no
you get 2 white brides and 2 fat samoan/spic brides
that is not homogeneous

>high iq
if the average white is 110, morons are 100-105

>high moral
leelelelelelelel that is like saying jews are moral and stand for something lelelelelel

>white communities
have you seen all the trash the moron globalists like mitt are importing? it is just to fill mitt's bank account with trash labor and mormie tithe money
morons fucking suck and will be the downfall of america, along with their jewish pals

What historical inaccuracies are you talking about?

john smith dumbshit

drink 2 beers and start reading it

it's fucking h i l a r i o u s

then you remember there are actually a lot of retarded whites that believe it, or something. and that is fucking s a d

quora.com/What-are-the-major-historical-errors-in-the-Bible

You've never even googled this before.

I'm clicking any links. Use your words.

>tfw Mormons are the only hope for the white race
youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

> back
Was Jesus originally from America and came back? What do you mean by "back"?

Yes, it's an America-centric religion. The Garden of Eden was in Missouri, according to them. If we're going to pick arbitrary holy lands, just about any spot in North America is going to be better than Jerusalem or fucking Mecca.

Mormonism is literally a masonic plot.

real salesman don't need a moron mafia strolling our neighborhoods to intimidate people into a sale on a front porch...

i fucking hate morons. such a waste of life they are.

Oy vey! Look at that terrible display of white supremacy, bigotry, and toxic masculinity!

Ex Mormon here.
I wish I could forget what I learned about their creepy cult temple rituals and go back to being part of a friendly peaceful white community. But nooooooo my mother had to go digging and take all our names off the list.

here are thousands of inconsistencies in a user-friendly, visual format. i fully expect you to completely ignore this source that blows you the fuck out

bibviz.com/

the reply box does not support enough characters to list the thousands of documented inconsistencies in the bible.

see:

What would you estimate the value of the Mormon underwear industry to be?

Is it true that Mitt Romney's first allegiance would be to the LDS church, above all else?

He likes to ramble. I think he said in an old video on his previous channel that he has some kind of depression and/or a brain tumor.

What i dont get about mormonism is that their prophet joseph smith is named about Joseph. When has their been a prophet that had the same name as another prophet?

>readily available information beyond the threshold of this link is too much for me to handle, instead I should expect this person to distillate the information for my retarded white brain with calcified pineal gland to understand

how about
>no evidence of a global flood, the entire noah's ark arc
>no jewish slaves in egypt (c'mon faggot)
>many claims of miracles and divine happenings not backed up by any other sources (matthew 27:52)

I can keep going but you'll just say that that doesn't count or it's a technicality, or that it's not meant to be taken literally.

Damn. Imagine fucking the president's daughter. That would be lewd.

>who don't commit crime
LMA0000000

here is just the tip of the iceberg
upi.com/Archives/1985/10/02/Former-FBI-agent-testifies-of-bureaus-alleged-Mormon-Mafia/1171497073600/

articles.sun-sentinel.com/1985-10-13/news/8502140449_1_fbi-agent-soviet-counterintelligence-squad-mormon

fuck morons out here

seriously fuck you evan and all you cuckkboii faggots sitting in a basement in sandy, utah reading this. you all work and serve the devil.

run away

fuck morons

if he dismisses my link out-of-hand then into the filter he goes since he's either a troll of implacable skeptic

I already said I'm not clicking any links because I'm interested in actually talking about them. I could just give a few links or suggest a few books that systematically addresses these supposed errors and contradictions but that wouldn't be interesting and it's not conducive to conversation.

I've been studying the bible for the past year, so I'm aware of these supposed errors. The point is I can't talk to a website. Are you actually interested in hearing how some of these errors can be reconciled?

I never said the Bible was entirely legit, only that some of the things mentioned it in can be backed up by history, others can't.

>nice hardworking people.
The whole niceness thing is just an act to get you to join the religion easier.
>t. ex mormon

to your face. to your exterior.

you must not know much about how they operate as soon as you turn your back.

C U L T I N D O C T R I N A T I O N

It can happen TO YOU!

>narcissistic
>we were made in the image of god
Narcissism is quite central in cucktrianity.

>go to hotel
>take Bible out of nightstand
>it's written in American

I remember when I was a teenager I was walking my dog and some Mormons stopped me to talk about their book. Weird people to say the least. They told me they were Americans on mission in my area of Canada. They let me keep their book, and I never knew what to do with it. Also, yes they were white.

>I've been studying talking points that go around the subject of biblical literalism because it suits my fancy

How about you start by giving some reasons you don't believe in, say, Noah's ark?

I don't know but America needs to sort them the fuck out. I moved to a new area recently, didn't realise I am now living 10 minutes walk away from a huge Mormon church. They're fucking nuts, they're constantly coming and knocking on my door, always stood around town trying to pass out their dumb leaflets. America, sort them out, I've had enough of this shit.

How is that narcissistic? Jesus Christ will go to whoever He will. It's not up to us.

>I already said I'm not clicking any links
implacable skeptic. provides 0 sources when confronted with evidence against his claim and refuses to even look at said evidence. filtered.

>why couldn't he pop over to the americas?
oh shutttt uppppp man

book of moron is pure fake garbage- it isn't even up for debate because the debate would be a waste of time

Nice circular arguments.

Christian: miracles occurred in history, therefore Christianity is true.

Atheist: miracles can't occur.

Christian: no shit, that's why they're miracles

Atheist: see, you're all dummy dums!

all the men are fluffballs with iqs lower than your average white

>yaaa dudee banging your sister wifes brothers daughter n shittttt yaaa mannn

>not being a pseudo jew is reddit
???
you traitorous "muh this world is not important" faggots will get the bullet too.

I'd rather have a bunch of fake nice interactions than have to deal with authentic assholes.

Well I don't know if it's true or not, at the very least it's written in a way to suggest an epic narrative or myth that is playing up to local legend. We are not limited to saying that every story in the bible is either literal history or poetic fictions. They could instead be nonliteral accounts of actual historical events. Think about how a parent might explain to his child that babies "come from a seed daddies give to mommys that grow inside the mommys tummy." That's a true explanation, but it shouldn't be taken literally since it was accomodated for a childs level of understanding. Likewise, the stories in genesis are true but consist of nonliteral language that comes down (or condescends) to the level of understanding found in the audience that first heard these stories.

We shouldn't assume the author of Genesis was asserting that a worldwide flood took place. Modern readers may interpret passages in Genesis that describe water covering "the earth" as meaning the entire planet was inundated. But a resident of ancient Mesopotamia may have only understood "the earth" to mean "the land" or the region he knew. In fact, the Hebrew word for "earth" in this passage, eretz, can also mean "land," as in Genesis 41:57, where it says that "all the eretz came to Egypt to buy grain" when a famine struck the region. Of course, this doesn't mean that everyone on the planet went to Egypt to buy grain, just those people who inhabited the region the author was referring to went there.

this is honestly gross

it's like they don't know how to raise a family themselves so they let mitt fuck their wives for them

then give all their money to mitt

creepy shit

like...

most patriarchs have a photo with them in the middle like the hatfield clan 1897 photo. that was a real family

this moron shit is disgusting weird inbred incest shit and looks staged and fake, like their beliefs

>creepy cult temple rituals
Go on...

>Kekistan flag
Fuck off

The Author of Genesis may also have used popular storytelling devices found in other flood narratives in order to show how the God of the Israelites was superior to pagan deities. For example, in the Epic of Gilgamesh the gods are afraid of the flood and flee to higher ground, but in Genesis God is in complete control of the disaster and is unaffected by it.

The Epic of Gilgamesh also seems to have been derived from an even older story called the Epic of Atrahasis. In this story, a pantheon of gods flood the earth because human beings had become too huberous and noisy. The author of the Genesis account may even have been purposefully subverting this anti-life attitude in his own narrative in which God commands that Adam and Eve "be fruitful and multiple." God's decision to send the flood in judgment of sin instead of as a population control measure would be a further subversion of this theme.

>if the average white is 110
you wish faggot. the only "white" ethnic group with an iq that high is jews

ya the (((seal))) shit is pure masonic ripoff

joseph smith was an jailed con man though so of course he would create a fake religion for retards in order to bang his friends' daughters' preteen pussy behind a barn

>well I don't know if it's true or not

ladies and gentlemen you're typical schizophrenic cracker.

How have you come to distinguish these fanciful stories from what you consider to be actual events that happened? You are allowed to have an opinion on this.

It's about averages fuckwad. Of course there are going to be a few mormon crime groups out there.

Now compare the amount of crime in mormonland to the amount of crime in chimpland.

>miracles are true because miracles are true

>There were no horses, sheep, goats, elephants, barley, wheat, chariots, or complex writing system in North America before Columbus.
u cant prove a negative, fuckn tard
i believe theyre are but if they are not, how you know??? answer: you cant.

read the book, and be amazed. unlikw other "holy texts", this one was NEVER TRANSLATED and was written firstly in english. people diss it left n right but you give it a good hard read with an open mind, youll get chills down your spine and recieve the spirit of heavenly father.
i will pray for you

All religions are this way. They are all based on the idea that The Creator has somehow chosen them as special

Uh... well I'll just explain why again

They could instead be nonliteral accounts of actual historical events. Think about how a parent might explain to his child that babies "come from a seed daddies give to mommys that grow inside the mommys tummy." That's a true explanation, but it shouldn't be taken literally since it was accomodated for a childs level of understanding. Likewise, the stories in genesis are true but consist of nonliteral language that comes down (or condescends) to the level of understanding found in the audience that first heard these stories.

Current Mormon here.

I have been through the Temple many times. I doubt you have been. The Temple services are practical - there's nothing creepy about any of it. It is not Masonic. And the lists... yes, that's what happens when people request to leave the Church, but it's not a "Temple list" their names are removed from.

I doubt you were ever Mormon.

No. LDS apologists have the task of proving their holy book true, we don't.

Find me any evidence that any of the flora and fauna mentioned in the BoM existed in pre-Columbian North America.

Mormons are bro-tier, fuck off faggots. Those Jehovas Witness motherfuckers on the other hand...

Right, now at what point did you are mental illness dictate that "the noah's ark story might be an allegory" to "I actually believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross to absolve me of sin"

Unless of course, you aren't a christian and are just a person who has curiosity about the bible and its stories from an academic perspective, in which case I don't really care for your opinion.

They have a lot of white children too. I'd have no problem with Mormons if they didn't have the biggest retards like Mitt Romney and Egg McMuffin representing them.

>It is not Masonic
BoM plagiarizes from (((kabbalist))) texts via Freemasonry. Even the idea that everyone gets their own planet is a rip-off of a teaching found in the Zohar which states the tzaddikim (righteous ones) all get dominion over other worlds.

Because, the hope that black will return to Africa, no longer exists

I don't care what they believe.
Every single Mormon I've ever met was nice and had a solid family. They're the perfect neighbors.

Old Testament = Dragon Ball
Bible = Dragon Ball Z
Quran = Dragon Ball GT
Book of Mormon = Dragon Ball Super

This may sound condescending but I'm really not trying to be. Are you aware that the bible contains a variety of books written by a variety of different people for a variety of purposes? The is a library of books. Some of them are epic narratives, some are poetic fictions, some are biographies, and so on. It doesn't follow that because one book of a library is fictional or has fictional elements that every book of the library is fiction. Like any piece of literature, we can examine the genre of a particular scriptural passage and see what kind of message it communicates. When we do that, we find that categorizing Jesus' life or his resurrection as "helpful fictions" does not make sense of the biblical data.

For example the story of Job teaches patience and the story of Jonah teaches obedience, but a fictional story of Jesus dying and coming back to glorious, immortal life would not teach people anything. The nonexistence of Job or Jonah doesn't make these stories any less valuable, but if Christ did not rise then there's no point in being a Christian.

Who gives a shit ? The worst thing these fuckers will do is knock on your door and leave when you ask them to.

He's specifically referring to Exodus, where (((modern historians))) claim the Jews never got expelled from Egypt. Sounds like a bunch of Jews trying to spin one of their dindu nuffin narratives they pull every time they're kicked out.

I am aware. You've dodged the question. Why believe one fanciful story but not another? The story of the resurrection of christ (the single most important aspect of the entire religion) sounds just as stupid and fanciful as the flood, yet it seems to be given a free pass by billions as "yeah no way it was completely made up."

That just makes you a pussy. Enjoy your phonies I guess

You are a retard. Mormonism is demonstratably a fraud. Whatever happened to your papyrus? Especially after we deciphered the Rosetta Stone.

Better yet, where's the gold plates faggot? How come nobody ever saw them?

>I don't know but America needs to sort them the fuck out.

you'll be glad to know they've been plotting against america since the cult's inception about 150 years ago

aren't they just peachy keen gee golly gosh swell!!!?

not

Yeah he's obviously a sketchy guy.

Dude quit being such a faggot. That guy is trying to have a conversation with you. You could probably learn something from him.

Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum