Badman/pol/(Brit/pol/) - You Don't Bang Skengs, Shut up Edition

I'm the top man round here, bow down.

>Brexit: UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Birling Gap beach: 150 treated after chemical 'mist'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-41070002

>Tory Remainers claim Labour's single market shift is sending a hard Brexit 'down the pan'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4829966/Tory-Remainers-applaud-Labour-s-single-market-shift.html

>Brexit BACK ON: Davis meets Barnier as pair expected to complete FIRST agreement
express.co.uk/news/world/846781/Brexit-talks-David-Davis-Barnier-EU-Brussels-trade-deal

>The truth about Brexit? One professor’s guess is no better than another’s
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/08/the-truth-about-brexit-one-professors-guess-is-no-better-than-anothers/

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2F4INQFjEI
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-410770
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41077054
youtube.com/watch?v=WU9DzMhdeEo
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/foreigners-who-attacked-polish-couple-in-italy-also-gang-raped-peruvian-transsexual/
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/african-european-leaders-meet-discuss-migrant-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9V8dvA_JM
youtube.com/watch?v=B_qwUS8Uqjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's next?

Buried.

I'm like Eva Peron / Princess Diana. I stand up for the anons and they love me. Just read the adoring replies in response to this post.

Churchill

Monty

>No unvis.it used for links

Absolute STATE tbqhwyl

aNot sure how that would work though

Agreed

I was away for less than a week and this thread is now on the verge of death truly I believe. Rubbish links, rubbish people and utterly shit thread quality. I hear Rimmer is gone too, which means the last likeable trip is also gone. Eddie is alright I suppose, especially amongst this trash. I liked Colonial Scum but he seems different in the presence of a new set of utter mongs.

Did Caesar Salah leave? He had some interesting topics to discuss at times.

The people who push this shit are worse than me when I push britpol.xyz

DON'T EVER REPLY TO TRIP FAGS

Drink your Fosters and be quiet.

This tbqh.

Imagine being a fat virgin with a tripcode on Sup Forums

unvis.it makes perfect sense. It solved the age old issue of archive.is messing with the format and not giving clicks.

And what sort of fat virgin are you?

Dead.

Good post

I wouldn't know anything about it.

Rimmer is still here but he's not using a trip any more.

That Caesar chap is still around but he's rapidly turning into a tedious cunt.

Eddie can be decent until he has a drink and gets lairy for no reason, plus when there's loads of trips in the threads he starts to think he's part of a club and just generally acts like a wanker.

Colonial is hit and miss.

Rightly was the only one who was half decent imo though his outburst with Pube was retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=j2F4INQFjEI

>I liked Colonial Scum but he seems different in the presence of a new set of utter mongs.

It's because I fucking hate them. They're all cancer and it's rubbing off on me.

People kept saying I was Eddie when I was an user. I hate that prick, so I made a trip.

Look in my face; my name is Might-have-been;
I am also called No-more, Too-late, Farewell.

The absolute autism

TRIP FAGS = ONLY RESPOND TO TRIPS HELMET

This post is so pathetic.

You're nothing. Be quiet now. £8 pound an hour faggot.

Pube is an utter fucking autist. I said it when the thing with Rightly was going on, I thought it was a joke offering to meet people at some retarded fucking boat yard in Scotland but apparently not. Genuinely pissed at the state of these threads. Eddie was also sound discussing law, and Rimmer not using a trip is no good when these other mongs then get the attention. Glad to hear Caesar Salah is still here although maybe not if he's turning into a tedious cunt. He's one of the oldest tripcunts in this thread now, despite only being here for around 3 weeks, because all the others fucked off so I suppose that's what got him.

I'm sick to death of these utterly shit threads.

Can we get rid of the BBC once and for all?

I know how desperately you're trying and that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery and all that but no matter how much you try to kiss my arse, I'll never rate you more than the old trips.

The fact that you're a sperg and an utter pussy doesn't help.

Tone it down a little, yeah?

Your responsible for the shit threads. You and your alts.

Not one person in this thread is bringing any content. Guess it's up to me AGAIN.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-410770

Even if I were on minimum wage, that's a damn sight better than NEETbux and autism. Filtering you now lad.

It's shit. Brit/pol/ can, and often is, a place with fucking great discussions. Some shitposting now and then is gonna happen and that's fair enough but this absolute fucking autism nonsense is killing it. Kind of hoping it gets banned at this point desu

yawn

Lol fucked the link. bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41077054

>i fucking hate you
>that's why I come on here everyday to talk to you sli- I mean pube
>to tell you how much I hate you
That's some stan tier shit pal.

youtube.com/watch?v=WU9DzMhdeEo

Dead.

>there were no blax in European history outside of slavery

m8...

I actually agree with Ed Skrein. I don't think we should cast Asian characters as white even if we are in the west. There are plenty of asian actors.

i'll literally kill you, you stupid cunt.

You seem to have mistaken me for somebody with a trip. You don't know who I am. The way this is meant to work.

>>that's why I come on here everyday to talk to you sli- I mean pube
I've been getting pissed in Tuscany for the last 5 days you mong. Came back around 12 hours ago, I thought you had warped into that """certified badass""" nonce but no, to my horror I discovered something worse, both of you exist independently of each other.

>this headline
breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/foreigners-who-attacked-polish-couple-in-italy-also-gang-raped-peruvian-transsexual/

Bye for a while lads. I'm pulling an Eddie and going AWOL until this place de-shits itself somewhat. I'm going interstate so I have better things to do at the moment.

Remember, Britain is dead.

Fuck off mong. I don't even need to respond to you. Your flag and the nature of your comment explains it all. Niggers played no part in Magna Carta, nor were they blacksmiths in Iron Age Britain. Slavery was unsupported in the British Isles its self.

Fuck off and never come back

Dead.

>Dear Mr. I'm-Too-Good-to-Call-or-Write-My-Fans
>This'll be the last package I ever send your ass
>It's been six months and still no word – I don't deserve it?
>I know you got my last two letters
>I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect
>So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
>I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
>Hey, Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
>You know the song by Phil Collins
>"In the Air of the Night" about that guy who could've saved that other guy from drownin'
>But didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
>That's kinda how this is
>You could've rescued me from drowning
>Now it's too late, I'm on a thousand downers now, I'm drowsy
>And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
>I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
>I loved you, Preuße, we could've been together – think about it!
>You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep
>And you dream about it
>And when you dream
>I hope you can't sleep and you scream about it
>I hope your conscience eats at you
Whoa now don't go killing yourself now.

>breitbart.com/london/2017/08/28/african-european-leaders-meet-discuss-migrant-crisis/

I'll be interested to see what Macron says. He seems to have an anti-african slant about him. The migrant crisis seems to be stemming and I wonder if that is coming from Martin Sellner, Trump or Macron.

Why, when you are the better alternative amongst these other idiots?

>tfw forget to replace slim with Preuße
Autism acting up

Talking to yourself, classic.

>bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41077054
To be fair, casting a white bloke as a Jap is pretty retarded

Iv'e not been here for about two months and decide to come back and its full of trips, what the fuck?

Pretty much this.

NEVER RESPOND TO A TRIP SNITCH !

Nonsense, you're so predictable.

>trip snitch
Dead.

I'm going to guess if I go back to your posts at the end of this thread, you'll never get beyond 2pbtid or 3pbtid so responding to a mong like you is futile but if I'm recognisable at all I'm the lad who used to lawpost and the start buying guns rubbish. Not Colonial. But there is no point in him leaving, somebody who has contributed in the past, and then waiting for the thread to unfuck its self. It's not going to happen. People aren't even making new editions any more before the threads die, the whole thing is trash and waiting to die.

what a disgusting slag

All your posts were shit, noone respected you and you are filled a superiority complex and arrogance. THATS the reason you're here and unhappy. (do me)

Who the fuck are you?

Choice

>All lefties and Muslims instantly removed from the UK, no backlash
>Anybody other than white Brits instantly removed from the UK, no backlash

THAT'S ALL YOU ARE GO AWAY YOU'VE KILLED THIS FORUM !

I for one am shocked.

Dead.

Mimicking language and using your trip to reinforce the perception.

lefties and muslims. I'd take a conservative Christian black man over a disgusting labour loving land whale

You aren't half as clever as you think you are. You just drip arrogance. humble yourself and you'll make friends.

This thread is not /comfy/ at all. Where are all the cool anons from yesterday?

I haven't been back long but from what I can gather, you seem to be trying to prop yourself up amongst the current trash as if you're here to actually contribute and not just be a general nuisance on the whole board but you're resigned to moaning with the other mongs and posting irrelevant Guardian links no one wants to discuss.

They left because of trip wogs like you

Yesterday was your first day.

I feel like I'd have to agree. It hurts to say it though.

Really glad Rightly So got humbled desu

Well you did bully him.

I'm curious. What's r9k actually like? I'm on the edge of full neetdom and could use someone to talk to.

here

Atleast im trying to generate discussion instead of wanking myself off and bigging myself up like people gie a fuck

Probably

Been user for longer than you've been alive

Cute doggo

She is one of those people who probably has legitimate mental problems from all of the cocaine consumed. I wouldn't take a word from her seriously.

This is /r9k/ summed up in one video

youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE

You're a tedious fuck and you're ruining these threads along with the other cunts like you so people leave. Even the fucking Trump general is less cancerous than Brit/pol/ has been.

Talk to me m8. I'm nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9V8dvA_JM

>Been user for longer than you've been alive
You certainly have.

>Goes on question time
>Admits to heavy drug use
What was her game plan?

I might be suicidally depressed but I've not sunk that low.

A fat, legitimately autistic and probably retarded freak can get a girl to fuck him and most NEETs in here can't. kek

Woahh quality posts

Dead

That's not a girl, m8

Why whats wrong?

I don't know where you got this image I'm bigging myself up by telling you what trash you are. You aren't trying to contribute, you're very, very likely to be like the other temporary trips we've seen ITT. Completely unmemorable morons who may have browsed Brit/pol/ on and off for months, maybe even years, but only became active in the last few weeks and decided to pick up a trip on your way. You're not """trying to generate discussion""", you're anti-discussion. Did I BTFO you in the past or something? Very likely. But I guarantee if you leave or even give it a try, and go away for a few hours, the quality will improve somewhat, even if it gives people less to complain about. And you are a big reason to complain.

Not even reading it lol stop shitposting and arguing

What I don't get are your motivations. You spend so much time here, and play off many different sides.

You just read it all. You haven't not given somebody insulting you a (You) thus far that I've noticed. Totally predictable.

I'm just here to stem the tide of loneliness youtube.com/watch?v=B_qwUS8Uqjg

I haven't even spoken to him for several weeks actually.

Woaah your so clever and bold

But yet you make a concerted effort to drive others away, even dox them?

Hello.

A general election will be called in September 2018. Screenshot this post