archive.is/xiC9j
youtube.com/watch?v=e_lSERfLMec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archived
archive.is/xiC9j

Bump

Taking the test now will update with results

>Buzzfeed

Unclean low-IQ African person, what do you intend with this business?

None of this is privilege. It's just what's part and parcel of being where you don't belong, in another subspecies' territory.

54 out of a hundred, this quiz is dumb every single guy who's played Halo has been called a faggot or a nigger

I don't read Buzzfeed, so I'm very privileged.

>I've never been told I'm attractive "for my race"
I've never been told I'm attractive period, so I guess I get double good goy points for that one ?

That 'test' is the epitome of 'YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE'.

Total bullshit. Wish I hadn't wasted 2 minutes doing it desu

checked and confirmed, i got a 70

>2 minutes
Oh look at fucking my speed reader over here. I couldn't be fucked to do it cause it's got like 100 question which are negatively phrased.

31 out 100

>You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

Thanks for all the potato nigger and papist insults, lads. Where do I sign up for the gibs?

you cracker, you sound like a fucking hick but you are lookin fly for a white boy. can i touch ur hair?

You live with 74 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're quite privileged. You've had a few struggles, but overall your life has been far easier than most. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. But you should be aware of your advantages and work to help others who don't have them. Thank you for checking your privilege.

What does this mean

It means you're a cuck.

Anything less than 70 is borderline cuckold.

DATAMINING

GIVING SHEKELS TO BUZZFEED TOO

KYS

How is this privilege?

33/100

>You live with 26 out of 100 points of privilege.
>You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

Why have multiple item for "I'm the gay/trans" ?
You don't need a
>I identify as the gender I was born in
then another
>I'm comfortable with the gender I was born in
and then another
>I wouldn't change the gender I was born in

[spoiler the jews did this]I know why [/spoiler]

Just about broke even. For context I'm half black and come from a middle class background. The private school and the liberal bubble of a hometown in from made me immune to most of those.

How Privileged Are You?

You live with 71 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're quite privileged. You've had a few struggles, but overall your life has been far easier than most. This is not a bad thing, nor is it something to be ashamed of. But you should be aware of your advantages and work to help others who don't have them. Thank you for checking your privilege.

white cis male here

I got a 22. I'm also a 6'3, White European Male who gets laid. I wonder how rustled buzzfeed would be to find out how underprivileged I am with a picture of my face next to my score.

>tfw white with dirty blonde hair that can't decide between curly and wavy
>all the girls and bisexual guys want to touch it
>sister and her friends will pull on curls and let it spring back into place

Alright probably about 4 minutes. Really doesn't take as long as you might think, you can skip big parts considering they're all to do with being a nigger or a faggot and I'm assuming you're not a niggerfaggot

100 out of 100
OP is a transnigger faggot.

WTF...I've had an AVERAGE 75k income for 20 years, I own my house, I'm retired at 52, I have platinum insurance, but I'm not privileged at all. Shit,...it must be the 120 IQ and all the pot I smoke.

You live with 49 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You've had your fair share of struggles, and you've worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

>39/100
>Am Straight White Male
>You Are Not Priveleged

WHAT NOW BUZZFEED

You live with 26 out of 100 points of privilege.
wew but accord to these faggots i'm a privileged bigot. really makes me think

You think because buzzfeed doesn't.

Im a 21 y.o., 5'8", heterosexual, middle class spic who goes to college.

Poo, and regha jha needs to be gassed

I grew up in French Polynesia and I ticked almost none of the cases.
And I was probably the most priviliedged ass of the town as my parents were fucking rich and my mates were so poors they relied on fishing to eat.

A lot of question doesn't take in consideration the particular experience of NEET and hikki.

ITT panjeet baiting at its finest

Cracker, firangi now you can tick the racist slur box too

31 / 100. Yet, at first glance, you might assume 99 / 100.

82/100. Suck it bitches, I'm white. Also there's no way I could be calm in airport security lines, I don't trust those TSA bastards. Fuckers looking at my boner in the x-ray machines...

>"You live with 22 out of 100 points of privilege."
>"YOU'RE UNDERPRIVILEGED"
I'm white, male, c heterosexual, comfortably salaried, and in possession of land. Seems like growing up in a neighbourhood full of violent injuns who liked to beat on whitey really worked out in my favour.

66 and not even white. Lots of poorfags on this board?

>You're not privileged at all.
>You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it.

No I didn't. I'm a white heterosexual Christian male, I just don't have it as easy as these faggots think.

Why do they constantly claim we're incapable of seeing things from their perspective and then insist that they're able to see things from ours?

>Lots of poorfags on this board?

nah, just weirdo autists confused about their gender and sexuality.

It like how there aren't any coefficient to give some weights to some aspects.
Not being nervous in the airport makes you as priviledged as Not being trans.

And what the fuck are '' my identities ''?

>white cishet centrist
>Former liberal
>Voted for Trump out of spite for the hate-filled left
Do I win?
Thank you based Nor- ... the fuck?

Seems very US centric. Why would I be called a racial slur or "attractive for my race" in a nation state?

37/100

This test is stupid. Mind you I'm only 18, with a house I own, with the money ai paid for myself. And a successful landscaping business, it all just comes down to whp worked the hardest

59 bitches and more if it wasn't made by self absorbed american faggots.

all these faggots giving a communist website traffic/money

You live with 20 out of 100 points of privilege.

You're underprivileged. The world is not a fair or ideal place and you know that because you grew up with several identities that the world is not kind to. You had a lot of challenges to overcome simply to get on a level playing field with most people in the world. It is not your job to educate the world about its injustices, but if you choose to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.
>White Guy
>This makes me rage

Hey. 75k is not average in the us. Compare yourself to the median since you're getting a skewed number by the top 1%. You're doing better than average.

i love being in the 5%

47/100

Straight white male but grew up disadvantaged in pretty much every other way.

15/100
Straight white male. Grew up with poor junkie mother and her abusive boyfriends though.

48 same here my friend

Not bad for a straight white male. Now give me all your shekels whiteys, buzzfeed says you owe me.

You're attractive for your race finngolian. There now you can be less privileged

20/100
Didnt realize it was covered in screenshot.

Y'all niggers need the PrivilegeChecker app (Android)

On your knees, mankind.

>middle class white male
>not privileged
Uh oh.

Privileged enough to scholarships based on my race and nothing more.

Oh wait I'm white. Never mind. I actually worked to get where I am.

I refuse to give them a page view

fuck you

nigger

In Japan right now and being discriminated against is fucking normal. They don't even hide it, disliking foreigners is just part of life here it seems. Many bars in Kyoto have signs thay say stuff like foreigners pay double, or no foreigners. The funny thing is, I don't even care. If the Japanese want to preserve their way of life, more power to them.

My whole point of this post was basically saying that the first section of the quiz was totally retarded. That's what happens when you go to basically any foreign country, in fact America seems to be one of the nicest countries to move to if you're a foreigner.

>I have never been discriminated against because of my skin color.

Shouldn't they amend this to "I've never experienced racism" and give their revised definition in brackets? As it stands, this question wouldn't get an automatic check from whites as they probably meant it to.

>I have never been the only person of my race in a room.

This too was probably meant to get checked by most whites but anyone who's walked into a Chinese restaurant technically is off the list.

If you've lived around black people, the number of applicable statements will increase since they openly discriminate and have no tact.

A ton of other questions about sesuality lack the specificity necessary to confine them to LGBT (ie. tons of people do not feel comfortable with PDA or pretend to be "just friends" with their partner for various reasons)

Very poorly done.
How is gommunism ever going to succeed with such faulty privilege checkers?

Tfw not privileged enough to check it

>inb4 le reddit spacing meimei

I swear it's just a coincidence. I'm phoneposting so I couldn't see what it looked like.

Not privileged enough to get paid $35 an hour to protest Trump.

15 out of 100
as a white man
my parents died in commie suicide bombing

youtube.com/watch?v=e_lSERfLMec

63 out of 100

29/100 as a straight christian white cis male. Because I have been insulted about my religion, I have been (verbally) attacked because of my gender, my orientation, my skin colour - mostly by people who use the word "privilege".

Good job buddy, ditto!

31 out of 100
Grew up in a poor household so that might explain it

Why they don't change "privileged" to "not working hard enough"? That would more accurate referring to some question.

Lmao black and privileged

Same score I got.

underrated post

82/100 and my family and I are part of the 1%. This is bullshit, I should have 100/100 privilege points

Looking good, lads.

Thank you for checking my privilege, Sup Forums

>37 out of 100 points of privilege.

Nice. I can officially bitch.

37 out of 100
>tfw lose a ton of priveledge points because my firends and I call each other slurs all the time
>tfw lose even more because lefties threaten me for being a straight white male

>Don't be ashamed.

>We spent a lot of time, money, and a long march through the institutions creating an entire culture and this website to call you out on this.

>We only want the best for you.