>race of highly intelligent people
>cram them together in massive dumpyard called mainland china
>they live like mice
>go insane
>start believing and seeing ghosts and dragons
>start murdering each other and torture animals on the street

we just need to purge maybe 50% of the population and they will become normal

>>race of highly intelligent people
you've never met a chinese person in your life. go to china and find out what they're really like senpai

but they are highly intelligent but because of their ratnest they go insane, thats why they are like that

>but they are highly intelligent
lol

The higest scorers in every one of my classes in uni are chinese people.

>my thoughts on anti-Chinese posters on Sup Forums

Deep down you know that China's ascent is unstoppable.

I don't even mind your anti-Chinese rhetoric and memes because while you idiots are memeing on an irrelevant picture board for weebs, China is making huge strides in real life while the West is crumbling.

go to china my dude. the people in your class aren't your average chinamen. smart people escape that shithole

>the biggest superpower in Asia for 3800 out of 4000 years
>not smart

You're a moron

>the elite are smart in a country of 1 bil
whoa......... you don't say........

they like smog, also

No one gives a shit what you think. This is now a chink hate thread

Where is that one guy who always posts "SINK THE CHINK" threads?

POO IN THE LOO

asia is build on classism and caste man. the vast majority of asians are illiterate textile and agriculture workers. wth are you smoking

>muh asians are superior because UofHK and Shanghai

you should know this being on an indonesian textiles board.

POO IN THE LOO

>we just need to purge maybe 50% of the population
How bout 99.9%

There is more evidence of the yellow niggers being streetshitters than the pajeets.

POO IN THE LOO

I too think there are too many of US. I'm so glad that the birth rate is btw 1-2.

POO IN THE LOO

>a couple videoclips
>evidence for 1 billion people

You arre one dumb beaner. Fucking taco nigger. Enjoy the ban for spamming offtopic shit. Brown burrito bitch.

Why dont you kiss my fucking asshole? You low iq cocksucker.

EL MAGO! gracias mi hermano

POO IN THE LOO

This is one of my favourites, enjoy.

Fucking chinks are the most pathetic race in America. Be ass mad chongs, you can't larp as nazis online but in truth you got zero relevance in this country.

this, most are very stupid. They are a meme

>t. BURNED POO STILL NEEDS TO USE THE LOO

No shit.

They are not "intelligent" by any means. Their language and culture emphasizes hard work and memorization, which allows them to excel at certain academic activities but are wholly lacking in creativity, which is a necessary component of true intelligence. At best, they would make excellent tools, but even tools are useless without a user to create with them.

I hate the pajeet but i hate them slightly less than i hate niggers and chinks, the pajeet at least is spiritual and is docile unlike the nigger, black or yellow.

hory chet!

Because they ARE the smart ones. The smart ones found their way out of China.

Checked, Chinese intelligence is now a meme

That's because the intelligent Chinese are from Taiwan

Why does it seem like people in Korea, Japan, and Taiwan are so much smarter than people in China?

so much style, I'm not that relaxed in my bathroom

>damage controll

She looks pregnant

pls god turn this into a asia gore webm thread.

POO IN THE LOO

Practice practice and practice.

POO IN THE LOO

Sure ling ling.

POO IN THE LOO

a chink and a currynigger post pictures of each others' shithole countries while LARPing as white supremacists instead of doing something about it

they either genocided or banished to taiwan everyone responsible for that civilization, now they cheat on standardized tests and morons on Sup Forums who believe any map with numbers on it now think they have an average IQ of 106

>unlike the nigger, black or yellow
>omits the closest race to nigger on earth, spic trash
spics are the closet garbage on earth to niggers you fucking retard. only europe and asia ever had civilization. that includes your entire race and continent subhuman.

remember as bad as sandniggers are 3 of the most important religons in the world are spawned from that region. nothing that matters was ever created by subhuman spics or niggers

this is the shit that makes all the gook gore webm action so fun to watch, the universe talks

POO IN THE LOO

All this gooks coming out to defend the shithole called china, get the fuck out you yellow mutants.

she's sneaky

POO IN THE LOO

>paco comes out of his shithole to defend poo in the loos
>butthurt about poo in the loo posts
>butthurt about spic posts
>pretends to give a shit about dogs
>pretends to have a soul
>pretends to be not part of the shithole
>pretends to be human
sure thing paco

yellow monkey bump

Why are beaners the niggers of North America? Mexican is worse than niggers.

with your ching chong chang, i can't understand you

Why does this Mexican sperg out whenever Chinese are mentioned? Did China buy out Mexican factories and companies?

POO IN THE LOO

because they have sex with your mom

lmaoooooooo chinks are the worst

Why is there a beaner-poo alliance? Because they're fellow shitskins? Brown fucking niggers. Fucking dirty subhumans.

Those are the 1%

>Brutally pragmatic
China is still the future. And they don't bow down to them.

Probably more like 80%, since 200 million is still a huge number. If you got 50% there would still be roughly 560 million in China alone, which is grossly over populated.

>white person tells a subhuman spic shitskin piece of garbage he's even worse than chinks
>chinks defending their own
lmao that's why you're a shitskin savage subhuman you dumbass. your brain has the iq of 70 and you can't use logic or reason. i'm telling you're closer to niggers than chinks are. get it dumb fuck? you're human garbage like niggers even below chinks.

i already know what comes next
>you're asian!
not an argument subhuman

Nigger please i ust post this shit to see all you 2 inched dicklet sub-humans get all teary for the old country and its marvels.

Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?

>Outer-China butthurt
Face it, you are Chinas bitch and always will be.

Just curious. What city do you live in? Mexico City?

>dont insult the based p-
Sorry couldnt hear you over all the shit in your air.

China's ascent ends the day that it becomes cheaper to have a robot build iphones in texas than a chinaman in guangdong

Lmao, ass mad chunk at it again. Fucking Monday night and this is what you do? Those ap math isn't gonna solve itself Chang. Better get to it unless you want daddy asking y u no docta yet shrimp dicklet

so they do all know karate

viven en anarquia

t. fucking slant-eyed insectoid chink larping as white supremacist

POO IN LIU

You are LITERALLY SHITTING UP THIS THREAD

Literally this, every other race in the world can take a bant on pol but when it comes to chink ohhhhh noooo, me no likey me feerrings hurts. Fucking pathetic. Nanking didn't get raped but it shouldve you chinks