Question Session open

Deep Researcher here. General Question Session is open.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/octarine.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=237F1_aLXZ8
theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/02786829008959423
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0375960116303887
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=IlCQP4GnpXk
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2a22cr/ufreedomintensifies_on_the_buildup_behind_and/
armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/the-money-plane-republic-national-bank-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do we awaken the occult Right into bringing about a society in tune with nature... as we all know, leftist beliefs go against natural law.

What do you mean by "occult Right"?

Let's begin with the obvious question.
What is a "Deep Researcher"?

I'm using it as a blanket term for people interested in, or in the know of various schools of thought and theories of occult practices that could come in handy. A very broad example is the harnessing of meme magik.

Is the prophecy being fulfilled like people on here are saying?

Someone who has researched a lot of topics and is here to answer questions.

To begin with, I would move away from "right vs. left" ideology. Try to evaluate each idea on its own merit. For example, free markets are good. But publicly owned infrastructure is generally more efficient than a private market due to not having redundant capital investments, etc. Removing this "left vs. right" mentality will help you unite the common people against the elites, which is the real divide in politics.

What prophecy, specifically? This is sort of my area of expertise if you want to ask questions.

What is nasa really up too? Are they a front or a sideshow?

How's our moon base holding up?

Will tesla tech ever see daylight?

Will the deepstate ever be defeated?

This was originally posted a few days before Brexit and people speculate that some of these have already happened, like the island and 3 branches.

in what ways are occult principles being applied by great powers in the era of asymmetric warfare?

what are the underlying schools of thought of each other emergent powers (emerging as the U.S.-dominated system dissolves, and China, Russia and U.S./Britain/EU rise)?

what types of magic do you practice and what results have you seen in your personal life?

here's a peter j carroll thing i'm reading right now. 8 types of magic: chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/octarine.html

>What is nasa really up too? Are they a front or a sideshow?

Mostly failing to build non-rocket space launch systems like the Orbital Ring Space Elevator (see picture above), or any of the other ideas we could build with exisitng tech, like a skyhook, launch loop, etc.

>How's our moon base holding up?

I haven't seen any credible evidence that this exists.

>Will tesla tech ever see daylight?

Tesla came up with the Orbital Ring, and we should start construction within a decade.

>Will the deepstate ever be defeated?

In America, I believe it will within a decade. Worldwide, not until Jesus Christ returns.

Whats really going on with the Mandela Effect?

Whats going on with American Women being retarded AF?

What do they do in Antarctica

What's under the sphinx's left paw

What's under Australia, in it's huge aquifer

/leftypol/ LARP
sage

Who is Three?

If you make vague enough prophecies, they will always partly come true.

>in what ways are occult principles being applied by great powers in the era of asymmetric warfare?

It would be pretty accurate to say that occult principles are THE way that the Deep State controls the people. But you have realized this as well, and are fighting back with memetic warfare. This is a trend that needs to continue, but shift from things like Nazis to things like building NAWAPA and molten salt reactors to save literally millions of lives.

>what are the underlying schools of thought of each other emergent powers (emerging as the U.S.-dominated system dissolves, and China, Russia and U.S./Britain/EU rise)?

Russia is generally the good guys. China is trying to support productive infrastructure investments in Asia, but the elites are planning to move their operation there after they shipwreck the US.

Britain is the head of the snake. "The Jews" is really the British Empire, which never died. Pilgrims' Society, Freemasonry, Round Table, John Birch Society/Belmont Brotherhood, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, etc. Carroll Quigley has very detailed exposes on all of this.

>what types of magic do you practice and what results have you seen in your personal life?

Prayer and fasting, and meme magic. I don't do any occult magic.

Thanks for the answers and digits

wat do my rectal insides look like?

i think cnn just said if your not a productive enough member of society you should be in the gulag, so that was funny.

>Whats really going on with the Mandela Effect?

Look into the 100th Monkey Effect. Enough people believe the wrong thing and it becomes "common knowledge." Not time travel, but it is a real effect.

>Whats going on with American Women being retarded AF?

Cultural Marxism destroyed American education.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

There's also some perverse incentives in family courts, so women are encouraged to divorce rape even virtuous men.

>What do they do in Antarctica

youtube.com/watch?v=237F1_aLXZ8

>What's under the sphinx's left paw

Nothing that I know of.

>What's under Australia, in it's huge aquifer

No idea.

>But you have realized this as well, and are fighting back with memetic warfare.
Dropped.
You are a teenager writing bullshit on the internet.

Le Alt Right is clearly a co-opted movement, as is "The Left" or as some might say "liberals" (topkek.) Does that explain why are there so many "deep state" shills dropping purple colored pills here?

Why should we focus on potential "economics" to stop the stranglehold on life by the cabal, when the economy is mearly an extension of us, the people. Surely you agree this shit needs to stop?

Look forward to your reply but please keep your space elevator and don't tread on me. Thanks.

They are real, but I don't want to say exactly who. They exist and are very old, going back to the Magi in the Bible and earlier (Plato, Socrates).

The Alt Right has been infitlrated like countless other movements that started off as movements of the common people vs. the elites: Black Panthers, militias, Occupy, Tea Party, etc.

>Why should we focus on potential "economics" to stop the stranglehold on life by the cabal, when the economy is mearly an extension of us, the people. Surely you agree this shit needs to stop?

The country is solvent because of CIA drug dealing. We have to replace their degenerate activities in order to be able to drain the swamp.

theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims

>Look forward to your reply but please keep your space elevator and don't tread on me.

I have a viable plan to eliminate taxation within a decade or two.

WHY in a decades time? If this is for the greater good, or that of society, or our species -- A decade is too fucking long. We've reached peak Moores Law on steroids. You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

>I don't want to say who Three are
welp I've seen this pop up in your threads repeatedely. So respectfully, put up or shut up.

Where is Lemuria, and what tech did it use?
Also, have you heard of the floating island found in polynesian mythology?

Did we land on the Moon?
Did Stanley Kubrick film the Moon landing?

You know, for someone who thinks they are deserving of the title "Deep Researcher," your credentials seem a bit lacking...

Give us your forecast for
>Economy Global
and
>Geo-politics e.g Middle east

ta

>The country is solvent because of CIA drug dealing.
wtf I love the deep state now
But obviously this is complete nonsense.
Legalize and regulate - this disjoined "everyone gets paid" nonsense is pure CORRUPTION and the taxpayer foots the bill. Getting purely ripped off in the process.

>WHY in a decades time?

High Level Insider's group will take the US presidency.

>A decade is too fucking long.

Help us and it will take less time.

>So respectfully, put up or shut up.

No.

>Where is Lemuria, and what tech did it use?

A legendary civilization that supposedly preceded Atlantis. I'm not entirely sure this existed, but Atlantis was real. Check out Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson's work on this.

>Did we land on the Moon?

Very likely.

>Did Stanley Kubrick film the Moon landing?

Also likely. I think they made propaganda film that got released, but we did really go to the moon.

what do you think about niggers?

>Help us and it will take less time.

What do you need? I am a Bard of sorts.

Also the right is occultist. Very occultist. Take your LARP elsewhere Franky5 wannabe

Illuminatimatrix
On you tube

>No.
inb4 it's anotha "Saturn" thing to send anons down some schizto rabbit hole.

>Help us and it will take less time
And WHO is "us" ?

>High Level Insider's group will take the presidency
Oh cool, well I guess we can all just chill out and wait for the next happening then, lol, it's all out of our hands anyway after all

I mean no disrespect. The Truth does not fear investigation after all. Thank you.

is anon5 legit?
is mgtow right?

How flat is the earth?

I'm not very good at telling the future.

How do you replace the hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue? Or do you just want people to starve?

>139422798

Culture is more important than race.

Meme the truth into reality. Space elevators, NAWAPA, molten salt nuclear reactors, and other things.

Is there a good reinforcement learning algorithm that works on semi-continuous action spaces?

I remember reading an article about the space elevator that my junior high science teacher gave us to read, way back in the day.

You are a fag.

>inb4 it's anotha "Saturn" thing to send anons down some schizto rabbit hole.

Haven't heard of this.

>And WHO is "us" ?

The people that want economic growth, an end to the CIA and their drug dealing, and an overthrow of dark occultism.

>is anon5 legit?

Not really. He tells people to investigate human trafficiking which is good, but a lot of his info is wrong/questionable.

>is mgtow right?

I guess you can do this if you want.

Not at all.

Obviously turbulent flows are much harder to analyze than laminar flows. Stokes laws pretty much covers laminar and transitional flow regimes.

Describing Brownian motion is still a fairly untouched category. Brownian motion analysis can be easily applied to Stokes law, but turbulence changes things quite a bit.

My question is: For the few analytic approaches to describing Brownian motion in a turbulent regime, why are the approaches so incredibly different? Models vary my massive amounts in almost every public scholarly journal. What assumptions am I missing that cause these large deviations between modeling Brownian motion in a turbulent regime? Is this simply the nature of turbulent Eddy diffusion?

Example, look at the massive differences in the model design and layout between these two articles:

tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/02786829008959423

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0375960116303887

Deep Researcher is Aaron Dykes

I like your answers.

Who built Cydonia and what happened to them?

Can you tell us about the events leading up to the 'golf rumors' happening?

do you have sources anyone here can't have? or you are just a regular man who did a lot of research. anon5 tells he uses LE tech and he's 120 years old (I'm doubtful)

>What is a "Deep Researcher"?

jacl handy

>How do you replace the hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue? Or do you just want people to starve?
The whole financial system is smoke and mirrors. So if needs be, yes.* I'd rather that and everybody has Knowledge, than get led down the road into WW3 (as it was written) and the """"elites"""" becoming legit demigods.

Btw. Just want to point out, all this "revenue" goes towards BlackOps to further co-opt sovereign nations and spy on their citizenry, it does NOT hit the US coffers. Ergo, there will be NO lost revenue if the CIA drug dealing stops. The taxpayer bears the cost of the impact (hospitalisations, policing, prison -- oh wait that's a business in your country lol -- etc) Legalise, regulate and tax would give much more value than the degeneracy you're enabling by proposing some transitionary arrangement.

I see (You) mate.

*I'm rich and in England. I'm sacrificing my own interests if serious change is to pass, but needs must.

In your opinion, who/what do you think is really pulling the strings.

Why don't the earth curvature calculations work?

>8 inches per mile squared

Can we build a space elevator if the earth isn't round? Pic related for curvature.

>one space pellet takes out entire elevator

Are people who believe in space elevators retarded?

Wtf is a deep researcher?

It's just full. There's no other explanation

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf

Global conscientious Pro-White propaganda combined with the Electric Universe theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlCQP4GnpXk

>Who built Cydonia and what happened to them?

I don't think it was built by anything.

Very little of what I know is based on non-public sources.

>or you are just a regular man who did a lot of research.

Yes.

Why does interdimentional child molesters want to turn the frogs gay by using the water as a way to carry the chemtrails that descended from the airplanes?

>Haven't heard of this.
Not an argument.
>The people that want economic growth, an end to the CIA and their drug dealing, and an overthrow of dark occultism.
Safe. So we'll just wait here yeah? We're in safe hands? B-but an user said we wuz gon b winnaz lol!

Why do people get cancer? Is it from food/water/genetics? Is it preventable?

> Yes.

oh then I guess I'm a deep researcher too. (and a lot of guys on here)

larpers unite

Question; why is space so gay?

You speak with an air of authority on these things,but it's very obvious to me (the one that just gave you multiple articles to prove my claims) that you are speaking off the cuff and have no basis for your claims that CIA drug money did not hit the regular coffers.

Typically what happens is that drug dealing is used to vacuum up excess cash when the legitimate government spends money it doesn't have, thus balancing the amount of currency outstanding.

This way, the "legitimate" government doesn't have to launder CIA drug money, it simply uses money that it printed and the CIA balances the amount of currency in circulation.

tldr: Yes, the money does go indirectly into the coffers of the regular government.

Hey, Deep Researcher. Couple of questions:

1) Are you religious? You spoke about the Second Coming.

2) Do you think that Jews will ever behave like normal empathic human beings?

3) What happenings do you foresee in the near future?

4) What is your opinion on Trump and him apparently succumbing to the Deep State?

5) What is your opinion on Jared Kushner?

>Describing Brownian motion is still a fairly untouched category.
what? it's very well described, it also happens to be one of Einstein's first papers. you obviously don't understand this subject matter...
>turbulent regime
Turbulant flows are FLOWS. Brownian motion is fucking random diffusion. Obviously there is a huge difference, dude, as in the former you have the entire bulk of the material moving in phase. In fact, it doesn't even make sense to consider brownian motion in that case, because it doesn't contribute to the net velocity AND even the individual velocity components are vastly insignificant in magnitude. But that's a GOOD thing, it simplifies the already grossly complex problem of turbulant flow.

Why are you even posting this shit here? This board is for shilling and posting divide and conquer threads.

Yes the CIA trafficks the opium used for all legal/illegal opoid consumption but the money generated from this is used to line the pockets of those in power and pay for black projects, not nearly enough to keep our country 'solent'

Is affirmative action a black project?

A giant larping faggot who belongs on /x/

OK thanks. I'll look into that. Which post?
I realise the black economy is not an insignificant part of the sum. I just don't believe you can legislate against humanity. You could stop promoting hedonism by stripping peoples of their hope, aspirations and agency however

Baby steps...

RE I speak like an authority, hell no, I just question yours.

Freemasons.

Ask questions and find out.

If you want to ask an honest question, then go ahead.

>Why do people get cancer? Is it from food/water/genetics?

Genes are a factor. The regime has introduced carcinogens into the environment on many occasions as well.

> Is it preventable?

If we invested heavily into it, we could probably have it totally cured within a few decades. The government directly prohibits this, however.

Have a question session and you will be judged by the merit of your responses. Which is how you guys should be judging any of the LARPers that come here.

Eh, let him LARP. If he does a good job, at least he's interesting, and if not, well, it's not like he's any different than 95% of the other threads.

>what? it's very well described, it also happens to be one of Einstein's first papers. you obviously don't understand this subject matter...
Apologies, I meant Brownian motion within the turbulent flow regime. Yes, that is very poorly described and has very few papers written on it.

While it is often fair to make that assumption that within an extremely turbulent flow, high Reynolds number, Brownian motion is negligible, it does still have an effect and multiple studies have shown it's effect, pic related. For extreme accuracy, you need to take into account Brownian motion within a turbulent flow.

He talked a lot about the ties of Semion Mogilevich and Bank of New York to 9/11, have you found any documentation of this?

Is pic related accurate? Are nasa deceptively jewing us?

>Are you religious?

Yes. Deeply.

>Do you think that Jews will ever behave like normal empathic human beings?

Jews aren't the problem. It's the Synagogue of Satan, those who pretend to be Jews and are not (esoteric Judaism).

>What happenings do you foresee in the near future?

Within a decade, we will probably have a return to good government in the US. You can participate and help this become a reality.

>What is your opinion on Trump and him apparently succumbing to the Deep State?

I'm as sad as you are.

>What is your opinion on Jared Kushner?

He's a dark occultist, and not a good guy.

How many LARPers give you sources?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2a22cr/ufreedomintensifies_on_the_buildup_behind_and/

www.nytimes.com/1999/09/11/world/reputed-russian-mobster-denies-tie-to-laundering-and-takes-umbrage.html

armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/the-money-plane-republic-national-bank-russia/

Jared Kushner owns the 666 building that creates rfid chips. So what is your take on Donald Trump?

>If you want to ask an honest question, then go ahead.
I've asked several. Nice adhom.
See I WANT TO BELIEVE. I WANT TO. But I see you as an agent of false hope rn. No offence. I am sincere.. Preach non-violent action or drop some leaks or something. RE JK, It was him that knew to "activate" Sup Forums for Trump FFS - other than that I have no opinion

NASA has been lying for decades.

>All the settlement imbalances after 9/11 were at the Bank of New York - Semion's laundering hub. Not a coincidence
Are these imbalances published anywhere?

>Deep Researcher here. General Question Session is open.

How are you going to deal with the permentant lightning bolt that your conductive carbon nanotube based tensile truss is going to call down from the van allen radiation belts?

You fucking moron?

>So what is your take on Donald Trump?

Not draining the swamp, and he isn't doing the things he should be doing to create the economic growth to allow the swamp to be replaced. I don't know if this is inentional or if he is over his head/blackmailed, but it doesn't matter that much either way, Our response should be the same: meme the space elevator and other productive investments into reality.

I believe Corbett Report's videos on 9/11 money touches on this.

Have you ever had a dream of a fern in front of a brick wall? If so, what color was that fern?

>How are you going to deal with the permentant lightning bolt that your conductive carbon nanotube based tensile truss is going to call down from the van allen radiation belts?

I genuinely am not sure, but it sounds like you're asking about how to avoid transmitting a current to the ground. The goal of the elevator is to eventually bring electricity from orbit, so there will be wires in place to allow these currents to be directed to the right place, much like a lightning rod. There can also be portions that are nonconductive.

Why do you faggots all fall for this larping
Anon5, High Level Insider, and WHAnon just to name a few, were all larpers and you faggots fell for them just like you'll fall for this guy and the next namefag larper

>The country is solvent because of CIA drug dealing.
Do you mean to say America is not $20 trillion in debt?

Don't bother responding, you're a faggot

I'm not calling you a LARPer, although some in this thread are certainly under that impression. I don't even know you, user. I asked you questions and I'm pleased with your answers since I too am a studious user and they at least confirm my own personal biases (a lot of shady stuff surrounding Kushner, I was sincerely unsurprised by Trump selling out to the establishment) which at least tells me that you're not an idiot. And again, even if you are a LARPer, that too is useful to this board since if you do a good enough job at it, you can catalyse Sup Forums using memetics.

Trump will be a war president come his second term, so I'm not seeing your "10 years until common sense" proposal coming to fruition anytime soon, sadly.

What weapon can surpass Metal Gear?

>user speaks like an air of authority - t. namefag
>no reply, no sources

(((PURE BREEZE)))

It's getting late airman, you must be tired o7

The one faggots like OP (and you and I) are helping build. #MinorityReport is real brotha

Does total submission to God ultimately require the elimination of religion?

Given that you are deeply religious, have you read the prophet words from Mark Taylor (former fireman) about Trump being elected? First one was revealed in 2011

>I'm not calling you a LARPer, although some in this thread are certainly under that impression.

They're shills. You can read through High Level Insider's chats and see the same Earnest Voice operative asking the same question about the space elevator acting as a lightning rod multiple times.

I'm not asking for your trust. I'm asking for your questions, so I can provide you with information.

Kek. I'm flattered that you think I'm a brigadier general.

Depends on what you mean. Organized religion is mostly subverted, but things like meeting with friends to study the Bible is a very good thing.

Not familiar with Mark Taylor. The Simpsons predicted Trump, too.

Ex-scientilogist here.

What do you know of "color therapy" as it applies to children in the church of scientology?

Why use wires? Tesla was able to transmit electricity wirelessly

>Kek. I'm flattered that you think I'm a brigadier general.
No I think you're a private (or equivalent.) Knowledge is power. Hence compartalisation, Hence the reason your employers are shitting bricks rn. Good men, like the type you're imposonating, are waking up.

You're here to answer qusetions? Answer mine.

I can answer that. Pic related is an ice age map with projected sea levels. Lemuria is where Indonesia would be.

No idea about their tech. There's quite a few underwater ruins though.

I apologize for immediately calling you a LARP. I'm a little jaded after WH user.
1, Opinion on End Times Bible porphecy?
2. Are you saying Soros is a freemason?
3. Who killed JFK?
4. How close are we to Civil War II?
5. How old are you?

I don't know about color therapy, but Scientology was an offshoot of Crowley's projects with the OTO, which, in turn, was a project of the Golden Dawn, which was a project of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge in London.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working

We can transmit it wirelessly as well, but we would lose a lot less power doing it through a wire.

Can you fuck off back to /x/ please?

Thanks.