RED ALERT - ANTIFA

PANTYFA is trying to shut down free speech again. This time in New York at our greatest ally's award dinner. We need to organize a counter protest immediately. Somebody get /ourguys/ Spencer and Cernovich on it asap!! We only have two months to prepare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IjOjIVOh_A
youtu.be/63Dzqt8reeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys nazi

Wait, so Hitler was a fascist that hated jews, and Antifa hates Hitler and jews.... they're working from both sides of the equation to find a Final Solution to the problem?

They found out that Israel and Israeli lobbies are funding right wing movements globally.

Nein

Please let this be real
Please let this be real
Please let this be real

It's important for our movement that Israel be allowed to continue down the road to fascism. Currently our greatest weapon is comparing ourselves to Israel, which MSM will not touch.
>But Israel has a big, beautiful wall.
>But Israel doesn't have to take in refugees.
>But Israel can sterilize brown skinned immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IjOjIVOh_A

Antifacist stalks a conservative student and almost kills them.

wtf i love antifa now

Let it play out. That is all we can do right now, both sides will either destroy each other or the Jewish lobbyists will quell Antifa and then bump off Soros and his kin.

is ANTIFA redpilled?

do it for her

No, they just dug and found the individuals who are funding the right. Obama was staunchly against Israel's policies as were other democrats.

Right wing only supports Israel due to lobbyists and Evangelicals in their ranks.

On Palestine, sorta. But not because they agree with Palestinian claims that the Jews stole all their land. It's because Palestinians are "brown" and therefore "POC". Therefore anybody who disagrees with them is racist.

Also Israel built a wall. Antifa hates walls.

Israel is evil. Let the two faggots cancel eachother out

shut the fuck up faggot kike, fight your own battles.

And even then Palestine was only the result of the BMP (British Mandate of Palestine) to collate former Ottoman Empire territories to prevent war amongst various factions that would spring up in the wake of the Empire.

Regardless, you should let the protest happen and then paint Antifa as antisemites

I would if I could but I live in Idaho.

Most of America supports Israel. As soon as "John Q Citizen" sees Antifa protesting against Israel, there will certainly be a backlash. They'll see it as hating Jews.

If they think they're going to be called "Anti-Fascists" while protesting against Jews and be seen as "the good guy" in the eyes of average Americans, they're dead wrong...

WTF i love antifa now

You're retarded.

Ehhh not really they only oppose the state of israel cause Muh poor palestinians they wont touch international jewry aka the people who finance them with a ten foot pole

This. Never stop your enemy when they are making a mistake.

wtf i love israel now

You generally made me just think that antifa isn't 100% bad

WTF

This isn't real you idiots. You do understand that anyone can make a fake poster, right?

Nice try plebbit.

Wtf I love Antifa now

Id love to see Pantyfa get shut down by Jews

It would be the ultimate fuck you to their crummy organization

Let Antifa think it's real. We should spread this around.

no defend the jew let them call us zionist fascist nazi pigs we can take it

Reminder: This is not the first time ANTIFA has clashed with the Jewish Defense League.
youtu.be/63Dzqt8reeo

>zionism
>white supremacy
More like kike supremacy

WTF I love antifa now

GAS ANTIFA POLITICS WAR NOW

>Somebody get /ourguys/ Spencer and Cernovich on it asap!!
Not our guys, faggit. Spence and Cernovich are kikes, loser.

>Id love to see Pantyfa get shut down by Jews
>It would be the ultimate fuck you to their crummy organization

They will shut it down if you try to form femenist or antifa groups in israel.

ANTIFA unironically believes the jews control neo-nazis.

help catch BullyPuss

How does it feel knowing that you stupid fucks can't do shit without us knowing?

Don't organize a counter-protest. It's better optics tio let them sperg out and the police deal with them.

If these fucking Antifa cunts would just listen to us about the JQ and miscegenation we could burn this jewish empire to the ground.

>ANtifa biting the hand that's feeding them
KeK

look at the schnoz on that boychik!

>Push the conflict between kikes and Antifa
>kikes always win in the end

Why not let the sheckelbergs do the fighting for us and eliminate Antifa without our needing to get our hands dirty? I mean, if they want, they can just Mossad all of them into "disappearing" easily enough.

I think it has to do with how Israel uses "muh holocaust" as an excuse to whatever they want. As long as people believe the next shoah is around the corner Israel's excuse looks valid. So I guess some ANTIFA members, and this one giant mouthed Israeli girl who's name I can't remember, believe Israel uses these groups to scare people into protecting Israel

Good. Why?

>How does it feel knowing that you stupid fucks can't do shit without us knowing?
its a website, everyone is welcome

No. Let Antifa attack the Jews. Antifa will be destroyed by the (((media))) and MSM will start backpedaling from their soft support. Also, Richard Spencer = not /ourguy/