Hey Sup Forums whats your opinion on trump banning trannies from the military?

Hey Sup Forums whats your opinion on trump banning trannies from the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
youtube.com/watch?v=es4Yq7jP03w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't be in the army if you are allergic to something. Crying over this is just bullshit from the left again.
They even say it themselves: "People with mental issues shouldn't have guns".

Good. The side effects of HRT is enough alone to DQ you from service. Plus think of all the money we save by not paying for their surgeries and for all of the "sensitivity" classes that no longer have to be taught.

>People with literal identity disorders are trying to play the "this is who I am" card

What a time to be alive

You can have gender dysphoria and be in the army. It's been that way for the last decade. As long as you priority is that of a US SOLDIER.
What you CAN'T do is start flirting with other guys and complaining about your issues.

No one wants to fight along side someone who goes around saying I AM GAY everyday.

The military bans people with the slightest medical disorders from joining, transgenderism should be treated no differently.

Fucking this. Basically if you take meds you can't get in.

What if we segregated trannies into all tranny regiments?

Oh no, what will the government do without those 10 mentally ill people who would have joined...

You get Antifa

As an actual tranny, I don't give a shit. Who would want to fight for the kikes anyways?

Seriously. I have to go through a painful waiver process because I took a single xanax bar once in high school and got caught.

People who take dozens of hormone changing medicine and cut their dicks off shouldn't be entrusted in the military, period.

It's a no-brainer no-nonsense policy. Service in the US military covers all non-cosmetic medical costs for its personnel, and does not allow personnel to harm themselves because its considered harming of US Govt. Property.

Trannies are all of it. The military doesn't make statements on what is or isn't fact- it just makes policies in its own best interest. Paying out for Soldiers who want to cut their dicks off is just bad all around.

Trump just politicized the no-nonsense issue for gain. Anything Trump says is inherently controversial because it came out of his mouth. He knows that the more his opposition spends time in this battleground, the more they will lose. Gender reassignment surgery is naturally repulsive.

It ain't even 4d chess. It's just regular checkers, and the left falls for it.

Bigoted. Trannies should have their own units and be put on the front lines

Indifferent, it's his military, his rules. As long as he's competently using it to keep Americans safe, I don't give a shit what his sets as his standards.

Outstanding! God I love Trump!

im sure they can still serve but they will not get preferential treatment or people pandering to their mental disorder.

it's kinda stupid, it would be better to let in those who pass the physical/mental tests (without dumbing them down obviously). No tranny would pass them anyway but there wouldn't be any backlash and if there was one it would be easier to justify. And if a tranny magically pass well he's as good as anyone else

if trannies passed the mental health requirements then that should be looked at more closely

Terrible. He should ban all MEN from the military!

they make ivanka mad, oh shit i mean... wait for it... mel? melania! her dick is supposed to be bigger

If they've already done their operation and have fully converted to their new desired gender than sure let 'em on in. BUT the US Military should not be paying for pre-ops who just want to join to get their genitalia conversion therapy.

Excellent choice, one that many people silently agree with.

Women alone are poor fit for the military, adding people that need hormonal therapy to simply LIVE is borderline idiotic.
Also, the "Anyone should be allowed to die for their country" rhetoric is bullshit, any handicap is a burden on everyone around them and the last place you need someone like that is in a high stress life-or-death environment.

Mentally ill people shouldn't be able to sign up for service. War could make their condition worse.

RETARD ALERT

youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

It's an unnecessary expense for tax payers to maintain hormone treatment. So they do not need to be in our military. Also, see extensive list of shit that you can't have wrong with you to join the military.

youtube.com/watch?v=es4Yq7jP03w

entirely pointless

post boi pucci

What is your opinion on not allowing people with asthma in the military? What about blind people or the deaf? We need to get all of these people in the military!

I'm ok with it. I didn't realize how disgusting trannies were until I met one irl; it's literally a mental illness and they often base their entire personality around it. I say gas em all, who gives a fuck.

Trannies are sick in the head. They don't belong in the military. They belong in mass graves.

depends where in their transition they are. If it's a post op especially MtF I would say absolutely not. I hesitate to even put the ones undergoing HRT because of the side effects. even though in theory it would be practical to put in roided up women (FtM)

I know it's horse shit. Brother got told to fuck off by the Navy because when he was 7 a psychiatrist diagnosed him as bi-polar (got reversed 2 weeks later) because he hated him. I got told to fuck off because of an ADHD diagnoses and had been off meds and in university for 2 years.

You cant deploy for fight in battle if you're dilating

I feel they should be able to get themselves killed for the swamps desires. However any medical treatment related to being trans should be absolutely abolished and they should not get any special treatment either way.

Trans fags join the military to lifetime benefits to afford their treatments. I have an aunt that got a free tit job on the army's tab because her small tits made her "feel bad" then she promptly left the service.

Or flat feet

>2 threads up about trannies in the military
>1 post by this ID
sage

I'm very upset about it as a trans woman. Fuck Trump. I voted for Obama and Hillary. I'm so not okay with this.

What if we recruit these trannies and put them to the very front line of every war?

Good, the military should consist is able bodied men. Not these mentally ill gender confused queers.

>>then we kill them all
>>burn there ashes in a gold tin cup
>>but only in the mouth of may
>>then fap and cum in the tin cup
>>then spit in the cup then shit in the cup
>>then give exactly 1 quart of blood
>>once all of the necessary requieents have been reached
>>throw the Tin cup in Niagara Falls
>>the spit, blood and shit will be the right tribute to tell god he messes up reancarnate these gay mother fucks straight in the next life

>ey Sup Forums whats your opinion on trump banning trannies from the military?
He is a smelly orange retard stinking of piss,that would rather get normal people sent to die on the battlefield instead of allowing trannies to die for us.

Trump is the stupidest subhuman out there.

I love when those looney leftist do a full court press
over every stupid thing.

we going to court over this

again and again and again..

>banning a group with a 90+% suicide rate from entering a career that requires regular handling of firearms and causes increased rates of suicides
Oh golly gee whiz, why did this ban happen?

The military is for retards. A lot of trannies are retards so they're attracted to the military, but trans women need to be protected so that's why we need the ban. Don't expect it to effect anything. They would have hated it anyway and it would have made the flipperbaby rednecks throw a fit.

Good. The mentally ill have no place in the military.

I always wondered what the stigma against mental illness was in the military. Even vets with PTSD get called weak faggots. It blew my mind.

Doesn't matter anymore that you're in shape and can hold a gun. Now you need to have a clean criminal record, no medication, no smoking, university degree, etc. All to clean fucking bathrooms with a toothbrush, play video games all day, and very rarely shoot people.

Frankly I'm glad I'm not dying for globalist wars and Isreal but whatever floats your boat. I guess you find dumb bitches who throw themselves at a a "man in uniform" plenty, but we all know that's just globalist shilling to make up for dying in some third world shithole far away from home.

Good.

What do you think?

Cite your 90% claim

Thank you Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior for Donald J Trump.

God bless.

When I read Trump's tweet announcing the tranz banz, I involuntarily exclaimed, "Thank God!"
And I'm an atheist!

>Give them their own division
>Make them wear drag
>Send them out first

they get no deployable profiles while on meds. fucking faggot!

How the fuck would they do drag while in combat gear? Wear a pink helmet?