Some facts

Did you know:
>James Woods has IQ of over 184
>James Woods got a scholarship for MIT without any attempts to get there.
> James Woods also enrolled in the UCLA linear algebra course while in high school!

I prefer to be on the right side of the history, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

learnodo-newtonic.com/stephen-hawking-accomplishments
youtube.com/watch?v=R9IUx6LmfD8
youtube.com/watch?v=hko0NFuO5kY
google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/01/stephen-hawking-dangerous-time-planet-inequality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not sure who this faggot is or why you're memeing him, but the attacks should come as no surprise
he's different than every recent politician before him, and acts in a manner that would be disqualifying by old expectations
not to mention most people expected Hillary to win going into the election. it's no surprise that left-leaning organizations are attacking him to pander to their audiences

You forgot to mention he warned authorities about the 9/11 hijackers and if anyone took him seriously 9/11 wouldn't have happened.

MIT doesn't offer merit scholarships. He is very intelligent but still carries water for the Jew hoping for a cameo now and then. 9/11 = Mossad & DIA.

People are brainwashed already, I hope there will appear more intelligent people like James, that would lead people.

He also allegedly has a very large penis

>don't know who james woods is

nigger you are now irrelevant any further in this particular thread

That was surprisingly balanced given your cancerous namefaggotry

can i get a quick rundown on this guy?

Linear algebra isn't even difficult.

>not sure who this faggot is or why you're memeing him, but the attacks should come as no surprise
you have to be 18 to post here

Trump probably has circumcised dick deeper down his throat than any other president in murrican history, and they still constantly shit on him with all they have.
This actually teaches us a good lesson - no compromises with the kike, not even once, they will not stop.

He was also in COP, Once Upon a Time in America, and Videodrome. All great movies.

Actor, super intelligent one with higher intelligent than Einstein, pro Trump doesn't buy media's propaganda and is not afraid to criticize them.

>TFW failed college algebra

End it bros

vampires was good for based Sheryl Lee too

>I prefer to be on the right side of the history, do you?
I prefer to avoid lame appeals to authority. Most actors embellish their bio sheets and Woods is an ego-driven maniac like Trump.

Did you know:
James Woods is an old idiot

the absolute state of snaggletooths

James used to in Democrat party. After seeing what insane agendas liberals are pushing there is no wonder why he went on the right site, that has nothing to do with his ego.

Washed up actor in some good shit like Videodrome.

Now, tweets for attention because he's a big fat fucking nobody.

You democrats don't value intelligent, do you? You just keep pushing your globalist agendas that don't match with basic logic.

it's extremely difficult, most courses only give you a tiny taste of a large and varied subject

If only I had the mental fortitude of a man who thinks a billionaire president is the most persecuted man in American history

While you are correct this is a lefty tier arguement so i am going to sage you for low effort fag

Kek

>pic
Another fact

>extremely difficult
No it isn't... Maybe some graduate level linear/matrix algebra that tackles more complex shit is hard, but the typical matrix/linear algebra you learn at uni is not at all hard. I took it my freshmen year since the only pre-req was calculus I for some reason. Calc II was harder than LA, and all you have to do to pass calc II is do the hw problems.

Two cherrpicked headlines,this is clearly worse than people who have been assasinated for their political positions. Trump is a martyr confirmed

I know he wants a piece of candy.

>Has an IQ higher than Einstein
>Becomes a forgettable actor instead of contributing to the progress of the human race by becoming a fully fledged scientist/engineer/entrepreneur

We should ban anyone with an IQ above 130 from doing arts.

Maybe he thought he could out kike the kikes.

>Two cherrpicked headlines
Whole fucking media is against Trump while they are kissing Hillary's and Obama's asses.
Wake up, Britfuck!

James wood looks like a downs-syndrome mouldy cauliflower injected with Ebola impersonating Om Puri

But he seems BASED

>James Woods*

Einsten's IQ was 163, despite that he was talented to do his scientific achievements.

Wake me up when the CIA murders him and we'll talk about who the most persecuted figure in American history is

>linear algebra

Literally just solving matrices

Stephen Hawking has contributed more to science than this film faggot who did nothing with his IQ, and his opinion on trump is the literal opposite of woods' opinion

>but muh IQ argument
If you want to be on the right side of history, stick to the people who contribute to science, not some mouthbreather who's not even good at acting.

I'm not familiar with that use of the verb "to persecute."

Ironic considering leftards thought Obama was a victim of racism, institutional racism too.
Leftists are dumb.

You must the same one who is tweeting #ImpeachTrump or #MurderTrump

I'm sorry for you, your brains have been already raped by globalists.

Name ONE thing Hawking did apart from be a liberal douchebag who shits his own pants and lived 20 years past his use by date

Read a book moran

He was but fuck Obama anyway he's a neolib sellout

Am I talking to Alex Jones here

You also must be claiming that Bill Nye is a great scientist, when he denies his gender views from the 90' and goes for that spectrum bullshit.

Stephen King is a tard. Please tell, how he contributed to science?

hes a washed up actor looking for attention lol

Sry, misread "Hawking". Anyway why did you put him on political discussion?

>He was
It must be hard to be a brainlet leftard such as yourself.

learnodo-newtonic.com/stephen-hawking-accomplishments

James woods is a piece of shit who never did anything meaningful with his "high IQ", no wonder why underachieving Sup Forumstard NEETs like him, he's a shitposter just like you except he got a few acting gigs

>Sry, misread "Hawking". Anyway why did you put him on political discussion?
Well, you're claiming some Hollywood actor is a scholar on politics because he has a high IQ and likes trump.

Surely you can see why people who contribute to fields which require high levels of intelligence, like physics, would be more than qualified to pass judgement about it, compared so some chump who spent his life acting?

>James Woods has IQ of over 184
tfw feel like a retard compared to him

>people in this very thread are BTFO by James Woods
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=R9IUx6LmfD8

BASED
A
S
E
D

That's nice OP but what anime is he watching this season?

You mean he's different to every politician since JFK got suicided

Literally every "accomplishment"
In that list is in abstract, unfalsifiable theory. He "proves" his theories based on equations ( which he doesn't do, by the way) that are themselves based on conjecture. They are later "disproven" similarly. And his inflation theories have been BTFO by unified field years ago. The fucking broken tea cup won't be coming back together for fuck sake.
But it figures a taco nigger would look up to a pants shitter.

Wat da fuck are you on about

When you have huge IQ it doesn't necessary mean that you have to be a scientific geek that is doing science all the time. High IQ mean that you are fast doing complex things like thinking, doing decisions and so on. What I meant by James high IQ that he fucking sees and overruns average person's views on politics like on any other topic. He sees things on a few layers when average person sees everything what's just on the surface.

>they are later disproven similarly
Where? Also, are you implying every great physicist has never been wrong about some of his theories?

>mfw trumpniggers think some guy who produced scientific theories and failed on some is less intelligent than a fag who had a gifted IQ and chose to squander it on shitty movies and Twitter shitposting

Can't make this shit up! Where will the trumpnigger cult of personality take us from now on?

And Stephen Hawking is far more accomplished and knowledgeable on many topics, compared to this worthless living studio prop, therefore, his opinion overrides woods' shitty opinion on trump

>WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!!!

The tweet.

You have no idea what he's knowledgeable on. Period. You couldn't even understand basic terminology that involves cosmic level inflation. I mean without looking it up what sort of statistical patterns should CMB be in? What should they appear as from different angles, the energy involved? Do you know! Of course not.
You're a low IQ Mexican shitsack, living in squalor in a shamefully wretched country. Listen to your betters silently and take solemn pride that you are allowed to bask in the glow of our sun, though you may not understand the wonder of its majesty.

Does he even have an acting career anymore? I haven't seen him in anything in ages. I would imagine not since we all know (((who))) runs Hollywood.

You forgat vampire hunter

Hawking still shits his pants. James Woods doesn't.

>mfw I would trust the word of a man who doesnt shit his pants over some brain nigger that has a computer in front of him who sits in a pile of his own shit all day

Let's agree that Stephen Hawking is a great mathematician and astrophysicist as we all already know. When person's brain is more developed on these kind of sciences that I've already mentioned you actually get every thing said straight and you don't bother yourself on anything that could be untold or simply saying - you are not so great at social sciences. James mastered arts so obviously he is better in such social things like understanding people manners, behavior and so on so most likely that Hawking is reading bullshit mainstream media and doesn't even bother to do research on anything, while Woods is capable in understanding underlying social behavior in media. Conclusion: Hawking must be just an echo on mainstream media which is already corrupted.

Guest appears on Family Guy every few episodes, fucks Mila Kunis, goes home and shitposts.

I'm not a physicist, but I can make an educated guess as to why a man who has produced important contributions to physics is better intellectually equipped than some Twitter memer who keeps bragging about his IQ despite being an actor for most of his life.

You didn't post a source detailing the many times this "pants shitter" has been exposed as a fraud, so I'll just make another educated guess and infer that you're just mad because he's a better physicist than you could aspire to be AND he also disagrees with you on trump, you deflect it by throwing ad hominem at me, as expected from a bitter, cognitive dissonance ridden cunt.

Can you consider what I just wrote

Either you're behind a proxy or you got someone to write that for you Pablo.

Well done you little fuckstain.

What I wrote to that post.

>Is Taylor Swift's grandfather
>Shot down 26 MiGs in Korea
>Lost his virginity when he was 7
>Holds the record for greatest quantity of ale consumed in 10 minutes

> (OP)
>and acts in a manner that would be disqualifying by old expectations

He sounds progressive by the way you describe him

B W C
W
C

>He doesn't know who James Woods is
Underageb&

youtube.com/watch?v=hko0NFuO5kY

James woods pursued political sciences, that might make him knowledgeable about how the political system in his country works, but that's a far cry from him being competent enough to asses whether Trump's solutions and policies will have good outcomes. I would rather trust someone who can appreciate things from a higher level than just the polisci aspect of it.

As Tsun Tzu wisely said, the commander who makes the most calculations wins, and James woods is very lacking in that aspect.

Here's a piece written by Hawking explaining why he disagrees on some of Trump's policies, he's not reading mainstream media to form his opinions.

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/01/stephen-hawking-dangerous-time-planet-inequality

James Woods 180 IQ is a meme, tacotard.

wait
hol up
linear algebra is college level now?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
You kids suck
Get off my lawn

Also, I forgot to mention it's funny how Sup Forums users constantly shit on political science majors but when it comes to trump semen gargling you put that field on a pedestal

See:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"Political sciences"/

>deep frying your brain in memes so much you can't fathom Mexicans speaking english

That's when sadder, lmao

not in cali
>they are dropping algebra in some colleges because it's racist

>not knowing hades/ drew barrymores based dad

All this linear algebra isn't difficult posting... you have never taken an upper level linear algebra course. Yes row echelon and Gaussian elimination is easy but quadratic forms, inner products and Gram-Schmidt orthogonalization?

Awan goes down.

Then Debbie.

Then Hillary and Skippy

Then Obama

Enjoy waiting for the inevitable to arrive.

>I have never witnessed such a coordinated and vicious assault against a single individual
>James Howard Woods (born April 18, 1947)

He barely missed the last time.