WHO GAVE NYT SATER'S EMAILS?

NO SOURCE IS THE STORY
>ANOTHER CRIMINAL LEAK OF 702 RAW SURVEILLANCE DATA
NO SOURCE IS THE STORY
>ANOTHER CRIMINAL LEAK OF 702 RAW SURVEILLANCE DATA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bUx6j
legisworks.org/congress/80/publaw-253.pdf
thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents
archive.is/bNl2i
youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA&feature=share&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice link

Archive of NYT / deep state hit piece
archive.is/bUx6j

Article goes out of its way to NOT discuss how NYT obtained the e-mails and in fact only offers two literal disclaimers on them (Pic related 1/2)

There ya go friend (Pic related 2/2)

wtf
Deepstate must be getting really worried about where the investigation was pointing
Back to their old tricks

It's a nothingburger.

Sater was a known guy, even worked as FBI informant. You KNOW they had a rolling FISA 702 warrant to monitor his communications. NSA caught this interaction with Cohen but wont release what Cohen wrote back because that puts them in instant legal jeopardy. But even the Sater e-mails are illegal to publish I would imagine

When the fuck are we going to hang Imran Awan?

They goin' all out! Reeks of hail mary tactics as the world crumbles about them.

>Awan case on Friday, Sept 1st at 9:30AM
>Podesta's Group LLC + 5 others subpaened by Mueller grand jury about his work with Manafort, Ukraine, Russia ties. Uh oh.

Gonna get spicy lads, sit back and enjoy.

For (((THEM)) yes, absolutely.

For US it is another huge development. No one is talking about the sourcing of this but its incredibly important POTUS and others understand this is the exact same illegal tactic that took down Flynn only it doesnt seem as egregious because its Sater whose emails are leaking and they nominally "look bad" for Trump, but understand its the exact same mechanisms

>Giving "The Times" this kind of information
sage

This is the final nail. They cannot be let to reauthorize Section 702 of the FISA Amendments act.

The only solution at this point is to consolidate the IC way way down and in fact close to the CIA

close the CIA**

Break it in to a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds.

this shit is getting out of hand.
All of those illegal unmaskings
just to find political dirt to use in a election
And its still happening.

Trump needs to purge these agencies where this activity is happening.

Wait, how the fuck can one dismantle the entire of CIA? That would seem impossible as they're everywhere.

wow look its Alex Jones
Keep your conspiracy theory nutjob shit off our board

Yep, Cohen would have had to have been illegally unmasked for them to have known

too much of a coward to turn your meme flag off?

The NSA and CIA should be shut down.

When they were created they were meant to answer to the president, not the reverse.

The NSA has the power to collect blackmail data on millions of americans and therefore any future presidential candidates. The CIA hides its activities FROM THE PRESIDENT and is involved in all kinds of heinous, illegal shit and practically runs the MSM.

People need to understand that the Deep State is not a meme, its very real and the root of poz and open borders.

What you're missing is that it happened in 2015, meaning there was a plan even then to link Trump to Russia wrt to the election. There is NOTHING in the emails that shows Trump approved of his kike lawyer doing this btw...

Also note they are trying desperately to revive muh Russia since they can't cover for the commie faggots' violence?
>winning

If the best they can do is vague ties in 2015 where nothing of significance happened, they are done.

Complete nothingburger.

Cut their funding. Good luck getting people to work for free.

>but muh illegal drugs/arms sales

And that's when they get declared a terrorist organization.

So honestly, what will come up in this Awan case? How damaging will it end up being in your opinion?

Who the actual fuck would cut the funding for the CIA? Idiots that don't know the difference would go apeshit and say that the President is then officially a dictator

Bump

yah but is it true? if so, then ...

deal with the accusations, not with the leaks

you fags have no problem when x, y, or z leaks to assange, but suddenly when it's against your guys muh legal technicality bullshit, fuck off

>The NSA has the power to collect blackmail data on millions of americans and therefore any future presidential candidates
It's far, far worse than that. As was shown with the kike Snowden leaks, there is a MoU between NSA & Israel, giving the jews ALL *RAW* intel, but asking them, pretty please, just ignore/destroy/disregard all info you happen to get on
>executive (including military!)
>legislative
>judicial
This info goes to jews with NO sanitation or redaction, it's ALL of it.

Perspective is everything

CIA won't get broken up, there are too many factions, many times working at cross-purposes.

Gotta get /our guys/ properly situated in other agencies, tie things off at the Company first.

Could be, we're gonna have to wait to see if they were fakes or not, much like how everything else is checked.

CIA through their daily work are in constant violation of the terms of their original 1947 National Security Act charter
legisworks.org/congress/80/publaw-253.pdf

wtf is poz?

>And that's when they get declared a terrorist organization.
And who is going to enforce that? Do you have any idea the extensive networking they've done in their history? How many on- and off-books informants, safe-houses, runners, etc. there are?

>how many intel agencies does the US have?

Leakers got Trump into power, now he is reaping the whirlwind.

Purge the secret agencies
They have too much power.

>implying Trump isn't Deep State now that he's in power

This meme gets better and better every single day. I WISH the God King himself would tweet this picture

He still pretends that the DNC leaks werent just the DNC reaping their own self created shitstorm, the emails having been taken from them by ONE OF THEIR OWN

thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

nice try buddy.
private citizens and whistle blowers were responsible for the leaks against Hillary.

Trump is facing corrupt government agencies with unparalleled power to destroy people. They are using warrants based on false information to unmask him and leak shit.

A wild faggot has emerged lads. Let me ask, did YOU personally leak these emails?

Yeah, lel but not after Mueller supoena'd him...
But did you understand why it was posted?

yes, hes the one who is leaking against himself now.

There are no malicious motivations behind the lifelong government employees that have grown so powerful over the years.

thanks, NSA. we get it, but FUCKING LINK THE ARTICLE FOR THE GODDAMN NORMIE LURKERS. friggin idiots, sheesh

theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

I almost forgot about this. They're essentially giving the Israeli government a goldmine of blackmail material which will inevitably include future political candidates. And the problem is most people's eyes glaze over and they ignore the power of blackmail.

You don't just give the ability for a foreign power to blackmail your politicians willy-nilly. This has a strong Jewish element.

Yep more deep state spying. We got another leaker lads.

What if we archive that
archive.is/bNl2i

Difficult and will take careful and clever preparation. And then yes, some elements will probably go rogue if it actually gets attempted. But this user lays it out nicely.

And yeah sure part of the preparation means getting people who aren't, well... murderous criminals beholden to international banking... in to influential positions to minimize the damage of a break up.

The thing we have going for us is this: the criminal gang running the show has had zero meaningful opposition for decades. They've got sloppy and conceited... they've been caught with their pants down, so to speak, quite a few times now... and with the Internet and Trump, a lot of people are now clued in to what they've been up to.

There is no article to link explaining what we're explaining here ITT unless you wanted me to link NYT which you got in archive form right up top

Here it is again archive.is/bUx6j

This is the story you SHOULD be reading if our right wing news was on top of their shit

dumbass anarchist you have no rights off yourself

You learn to read whats not there. Haberman and NYT went out of their way to state that they only got Sater's side of the e-mails and never explained how they were obtained at all

That is a huge tell. They dont want us talking about it so they dont write about it but put 2 and 2 together it's Mike Flynn all over again. Illegal unmasking of Cohen (which is why they are scared to leak his replies)

17 purely dedicated to BTFO the Creep

R I C O
I
C
O

Reminder, one of the co-authors of this criminal hit piece journalism is Maggie Haberman, exposed last year as a complete Demorat shill in DNC leaks

> They're essentially giving the Israeli government a goldmine of blackmail material which will inevitably include future political candidates.
And corporate espionage as well. You are right, it's like giving them the dirt for free.

thanks m8ey

>the Creep
???

Deepstate and shadow government control the MSM
youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA&feature=share&app=desktop

I KNOW YOU LOVE TO INTIMIDATE WOMEN BUT YOU CAN'T INTIMIDATE ME SO BACK UP!!!!!!!

>cut the funding
lmao we've been self-sufficient since the 70s

oh ya. I can't wait until pic related comes true

bump before bed

Any corporate media """journalists""" lurking here: you are literally traitors and it's high time you did something for your country for the first time in your wretched lives; do a tell-all and expose as much as you can.

Outrageous. How dare the Intelligence Agencies infringe on the freedoms of these foreign spies???

oh wow

Thanks for that

Nah nigger. and I mean CIA nigger. Michael Cohen, US citizen, was the one whose rights were infringed upon. Nobody gives a fuck about some corrupt kike FBI informant. It's the fact that you all just cant help yourselves with the powers you've been GRANTED. not earned. not achieved. been GRANTED. The only way we know that michael cohen was the recipient of those emails was because of illegal criminal unmasking of raw Section 702 collecting

You utter faggot, Sater meant it could give Trump good PR which would get him elected.
In the Cold War climate of 2015 Trump could campaign on "I have deals in Russia, they know how to work with me."
Not some psychobabble that putin would somehow hack our election systems etc for trump.
Give me a break.
He simply meant DJT had a lot of political capital to gain from the deal.
Furthermore he didn't even get the deal in the first place so I don't know why we're even talking about this

I hope you get AIDS

B U M P

>And who is going to enforce that? Do you have any idea the extensive networking they've done in their history? How many on- and off-books informants, safe-houses, runners, etc. there are?
tfw the CIA is disbanded and literally becomes SPECTER. Next they will steal nuclear weapons and then blackmail governments for "a hundred trillion gazillion dollars".

Bump it!

hiv/aids

I will sum up the story. Trump organization explored the possibility of building a Trump Tower in moscow. The guy pitching the deal implied that it would make Trump look like an international statesman. Trump organization was interested. Nothing happened.

so technical the graphic should read

It's serisouly really not fucking happen again.

stop shilling, christ man

At what point do we ask:
If the CIA and FBI have so much information about Trump being a puppet, what are they waiting for? When will they release it? After he completes the eighth year of his presidency?

Silly user, step one in defeating Trump is letting him win in the first place.

The hell you say.

Bump

Freaking tiny dick jew monkey

>And corporate espionage as well. You are right, it's like giving them the dirt for free.
I think that's what globalism's all about - there's not just one group, there's all these corrupt elite factions in different countries, cooperating by basically allowing everyone to have blackmail material on everyone else, putting corrupt people in power because they're so compromised, so they're all vulnerable to each other so it's mutually assured destruction if someone spills the dirt on someone else.
And then Trump comes along and they can't find any credible dirt on him. And he socialized with them for decades, they trusted him, he built his business by being fairly ethical and gaining peoples' trust, but taking the gloves off when he thinks someone's cheating and broke his trust. And now he's president, their absolute worst nightmare.

Where the fuck did you get 23 from? The Coast Guard an intelligence agency now?

I mean, yeah, this is obviously it. They have steering meetings at Davos, Bilderberg, etc Whereever they can. The whole world run by just a few corporations. We're already there