youtube.com/watch?v=vrQFBYgwQW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That font is cancer

Samsung design

Fpbp

Telling some fag to change his font

comfy in my weedpad with my $9 Starbucks and fapping to trannies

kys

Is that breaking news or something to be printed on the side of a personalized coffee mug

this but i have instant ramen and im a tranny fapping to penis

I have Puts on the $VIX, if this happens I'm making 20k tomorrow, let it rain hellfire emperor Trump

poopin'

>South Korea conducts live bombing drills after Missle launch

>US tells Americans to leave country by September

HAPPENING next week

>Where were you when WW3 erupted?

I was on the toilet launching my own missiles.

dont give me this next week shit you yankee cowboy. I WANT HAPPENINGS NOW

Now do it by race

oh boy i'm sure these new sanctions will work!

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQFBYgwQW8

AYYYO HOL UP

Montana here. I equally split our ranking on Buffalocoons and counties that are literally one old man in a shack tendind to subsidized soybeans.

Based black man

It's pretty much a given that war is inevitable within the next two weeks now. There's no more putting it off. It's happening.

....and I got trips. Bye everyone! Nice shitposting with y'all!

Some of you leafs are alright. Don't go to Trudeau's tomorrow.

I was in class using my GI Bill and thankful I wasn't in the military anymore.

Post feminine penis

imagine reading about the future of the free world in that font

YIKES

>white areas high iq
>black and brown areas low iq

Really gets my noodle cooking.

Triples then doubles, you ain't leaving shit brah. You're here forever.

weird...all the places full of niggers and injuns have low IQs. That can't be right, we're all equal. IQ is a social construct. There are chinese fishing villages n shit right?

When will this fat fucking retard stop? I would really rather not fight in those fucking mountains.

>IQ is racist and doesn't matter
>IQ matters when it comes to party affiliation
wew

Lol at least make your bait believable. Utah at 49?
All of the northern states in the West are high IQ, because they are almost entirely White.

I meant "Bye everyone" in the respect that all of us are going to be fucking super dead soon.

As much as a teepee niggers piss me off, they'd no doubt go team white. Anyone think nonwhites could even take a single Rocky Mountains valley? Pretty fucking doubtful. W. Mt and Idaho will be untouchable white safe zones.

You can change the font in your phone faggot

Look out for VX gas attacks kek
You gooks are so small

>777
>911
T H I S
I S
W A R

>tfw too old to be drafted

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shut up prabesh

FUGGING STOB ID :DD

Yeah they have respect for us because we fucking CONQUERED them...getting conquered is part of their culture and the fact that we didn't roast their babies alive after we leveled their villages DEMANDS RESPECT.

nice font you faggot

Alright, well, let's do it then.

This. Nice memory.

PajIT Services, fixing your relatives' IT problems one poo at a time.

I am american, you fat khv.

Can somebody please explain to me why war with NK will be WW3? Literally nobody is going to defend North Korea.

Imagine you're China. NK is literally your stoner cousin who has crashed on your couch for 12 years, always begging for pot money, no job, and yells at stray animals. You going to defend that faggot?

Just stop, you're not leaving brah. Checked.

He's our last hope for peace. Or is he the one pulling the strings?

Underated

Drumpf doesn't have the balls to attack.
He will bitch out and make excuses just like he did when vietnam came knocking.

>Trump was never drafted

Moron, NK is a proxy for China. Anything that NK does has the FULL BACKING of China. They just publicly say that NK is pissing them off because we are fucking morons and we believe them. Keep in mind that in Chinese culture it is considered to be a good thing if you can fool someone.

Oh, fuck me.

When ww3 starts, that's when I will go back to college and fuck all the lonely college girls. My balls will be so epmty.

If we draft, should I use my autism to hide, or should I serve my country?

If there's one thing The Accountant taught me, it's the fact that your autism will turn you into a fucking super weapon.

Just now noticing, Satan?

you're an embarrassment kys

lol you should have bought calls on VIX if you were trying to bet on more volatility

>muh technicality
When big Kim comes knocking Drumpf is going to have the mother of all bone spur flare ups.

Yeah, I didn't see it on the first read through. It's not my fault we're fucked. I didn't fire any missiles at anyone!

>(You)

Won't have to. We're all getting nuked.

Ajfueidixjd skdFUCK

That's exactly what I was thinking. Where's my emergency beer?

WW3 is only gonna happen when NK actually blows something up.

It won't happen. Happening threads are just a hoax.

Nothing is going to happen. DPRK never makes a habbening.

Remember you just have to claim to be a trans woman to avoid the draft.

In the name of Israel we must remove madman Kim!

They don't accept piles of ash in the military either.

Nuke Option: China gets tired of N.K. and cuts off ALL OIL supplies to NK and sits back and does nothing

I'll be like Snake, but with autism.

>i support drumpf because muh whyte race
>hey thise koreans are racists better nuke them
Typical zionist Drumpfling.
>The Juche ideology has been criticized by many scholars and observers as a mechanism for sustaining the dictatorial rule of the North Korean regime, and justifying the country's heavy-handed isolationism and oppression of the North Korean people.
>It has also been described as a form of Korean ethnic nationalism, but one which promotes the Kim family as the saviours of the "Korean Race" and acts as a foundation of the subsequent personality cult surrounding them

Reminder that all the Drumpfkins ITT hate ethnic nationalism and that's why they hate best korea.

They are going to write their condemnations of north korea in comic sans this time.

Font game status: nonexistent

>Claiming that South Korea and Japan are not themselves ethno nationalist states

Hey goys lets bomb evil racist north korea for the glory of ZION!
Sure thousands of the best and brightest breeding age males America has will be killed and maimed but you gotta break a few eggs to make an omellette right?
HAHA FUCK RACISM AMIRITE

>implying they aren't vassal states to jewSA
Top goy

Tl;dr

>Snake
>not autistic
.45 uh?

>I'm willfully ignorant and ignore information
That's freedumb baby!
USA USA USA

Isn't that what you fags have been saying for the last half year? LMFAO.

Eating oatmeal

At some point us fags will be right.

CHECKED i agree.

"Military measures" means they're going to do some gay flyover with a bomber in the sea of Japan or some shit

Oh shit, it looks like its happening now for real

hello cutie please be in phoenix

when the first post is the best post.

Can't argue with godly trips, it's surely going to happen now

Chinese blood was spilt on N. Korean soil fighting America. There bonds are deeper than you think.