/HTG/ : LA NIGHTS

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, specifically front companies in the area that we have narrowed the search zone down to. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R4dp2
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
pastebin.com/YKQDETq9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

Oh boy, it's time to get ready for the storm my Friends! Batten the hatches! Ready the shitpost cannons!

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

:^)
how'd the morning thread go btw?

The Shills disrupted yesterday's thread so we must be getting close here. Let's see what we can find tonight.

This is our current search vector for LA in our efforts to pinpoint the location of the MDC for that area.

Here it is broken up into numbered districts.

It was good, you can tell we're getting close when that many Shills show up like that.

user, I have a better Map solution for you.

Read this archive.is/R4dp2

Where is my boi?

You're not fooing anyone shill we're gonna find you.

Pedos should be deados.

Why are you guys so determined to stop us? What are you hiding?

I've lurked these for awhile and concluded early on that this is a fake investigation. I don't know why you do this, or why Frank is running the investigation, but it's literally nothing, you guys don't even post articles or look into backpages. This is fake, it's literally chasing ghosts.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Why not let us do it then? Something's bothering you.

Anon5 said the pizza parlors are a distraction. Guys we would ave found it alredy if we didn't waste our time on Comet Ping Pong.

We need to focus on L.A. and finding the distribution center.

Franks reddit post archive
pastebin.com/YKQDETq9

Anon5 is disinformation by his own admission.

holy SHIIIIIIIIT WHERE DID YOU GET THIS

AAAAAAH
ITS HAPPENING

How many times do we have to tell you, Anon5 isn't that guy Frank. They're different people.

When you shill this hard you just make him more credible.

Some rusky got it. Frank was warned.

Thank you OP and others for this. You are good for this.

You're not one of the regulars, are you?

That's a Department of Homeland Security ad, and Anon5 is obviously Frank.

OH FUG CRYPTICANON ACTUALLY DELIVERED. CHECK OUT TWITTER

This is a thread on the Shill operation if anyone wants to read up.

Don't open that link there's CP hidden on it that won't come off your computer even after you clear your internet cache.

I'm the OP of these threads.

We're not going to stop so you might as well give up.

Are you LA user? Post your /htg/ oc meme for confirmation.

Anonymous5 isn't that Frank guy. You doxxed the wrong person.

I can bump my threads without you Shill.

Wrong person user,
I've been here for 2/3 days and was wanting the data for map building user.

I'm not a shill, Anon5. Guess again.

No, you want to infect our computers with steganagrophy.

At work so I can't contribute, but bumping for justice.

I'm not Anon5, not Frank, Anon5 isn't Frank, your Info is all wrong and anyway you won't shut us down, our work will continue.

Wtf, I don't see how that's possible considering I was asking for info FROM you and talked about setting the location data in a CSV type format that you can put in pastebin so none of us actually have to transfer xlsx files or map files between each other but instead copy and paste the base text into whatever map editor of your choosing and have it plot the set locations.

Take my tips or don't I'll make the maps myself anyways, I was just telling the opensource and well known download locations like CNET to get your own map making equipment and become a bit more efficient..

Sorry user but this General has been running for months since April, I was in the thread when A5 was dropping pills and actually motivated our lazy Autist asses. We need to be more efficient, you guys have already been doing a great job but none of the data was properly handled, CFG had better data tracking and methodologies. I was trying to find map software that would actually color certain sections we've already covered
And then have it searchable so we can use the metadata to find correlations between the locations and owners. Similar to what Palantir Gotham does, and similar to when we (some user, not me) first noticed that the Abortion clinics were always next to adoption centers, and right in the city center or on the coastline.

I helped map out the CNN leaks when they fell and used to always be in CFG and did my own data mining.

I understand the risks here user, I remember during CFG someone had their house blown up and called a "gas leak".

This thread is strange right now. I saw the mapping tool that you were talking about.

Shills right on time and doubling down again on the narratives.

That virgin poster sounds like the shills.

I know it is.
That's why I only try to post when I have to. I'm not special or anything just an average user that hates pedos & shills.

So all I was saying is maybe keep a text file or spreadsheet of the places you looked and the results. Because if not then we may end missing something.

We don't have the money or connections for palantir. But we do have autism and a love for country. I'm still going to go back through all the previous threads and try to build a dataset from the info but it will take time and I stay busy.

You already know what streets, cities each other have looked at and it is unlikely you will accidentally duplicate work. But for myself I don't know where to start or where anyone left off. Which is why I thought my services would be better using the data to find links.

Just different avenues of attack, kind of like that one CFG user that used to use all the subversive magazines to cover all the mindless ones.

you sound like the virgin tbqhfamalam. someone should make a "Virgin FIDF - Chad Frankposter" meme

gimme like 20 ima use the same pic cause i dont feel like redrawing

Stalking tripfags is the ultimate beta move.

Not only that but the dox didn't even get done on the right person.

Good job honeypot.

bump

you seem really upset for some reason. why not just ignore it? why are you so personally invested in the online reputation of a tripfag?

I've seen this kid threaten to have people killed. If he wasn't him, then why have an autistic meltdown?

I was actually stating that we should prepare for the worst my friend. The shills will no doubt be out in force tonight. Get your best memes ready. The Frankposters rally, and Jensen shall lead them.

I saw that threat. Jensen was obviously one of you guys roleplayiing, thats what you do.

I saw that thread*

Anon5 used Frank to lure you guys out. Frank is bait and you shills are the fish.

Jenson was a Frankposter, he even confirmed it.

Why do I get the sinking feeling that there won't be any new leads this thread?

Becausse he's not that kid Frank, you're terrorizing that poor kid for no reason because he isn't Anonyous5. How many times do we need t repeat this.

Stop trying to help the pedos, Jensen I know you're in on it and you better hide, we're getting closer and closer.

You were right, the worst is here.

>htg gets btfo
>new strategy
>create boogeyman
>say bad man was a frankposter to dissuade people from posting franks

You guys tried to crash the rarefrank market with no survivors but it backfired.

He admitted to it if you search the archives.

Frankposters are trolling Frankposters as Frank is Frankposting with you guys.

/htg/ got possibly hijacked.

Back to your hole Jensen, or I'll send this guy for you.

OP isn't one of the 3 main regulars to these threads.

/HTG/ confirmed hijacked in this thread.

That's why I was lurking to see. Something didn't seem right.

FUCK SAKE'S CARLOS WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU STOP OPENING THE DOORS AND LISTEN.

>yfw the rare frank market just spiked dramatically
Post more, join the darkside

Nice detective work, Frank.

Use your indoor voice, thanks.

>

Regular anons just have to wait till you guys always brag or try to take credit.

This stuff is artificial.

Keep going

Excellent detective skills like usual, FIDF

>implying I have ever defended Anon5

Frank and Anon5 are separate individuals. That's not defense, it's fact.

Fuck off Frank

i hope the spine beetles dont get me for this

Frank was bait.

I already told my mods on you.
t. frank

Bump

Nope, Frank was shitposting as a 120 yearold illuiminati and jewmeming his kikery all over Sup Forums and clearly you're him, Frank.

NOO NOT THE MODS

Im dead. This is a top tier Frank.

How fucked are you due to the fact they are separate people?

That's the question.

Jensen!

>they
You know Frank, I didn't believe the doxx at first but you shilled so hard against it, I believe it now.

Looks like I missed A5s thread, mods deleted it..

Fuck off kike, this is a shill thread.

Sage goes in all fields

damn i was asleep

Anon5 didn't shill against it or meltdown, he baited you guys into double downing.
Frank was the perfect bait due to slightly similar typing styles.

>How fucked are you due to the fact they are separate people?
This is textbook "frank"

You're fucking Frank you fucker

if they are separate people
and if frank frankposts like you guys said
why dont you get frank to post a time stamped pic itt to prove they are separate people

Never mind, that was an HTG thread I missed earlier. Good to know he's still dropping Tips.

The tip he said about near the police stations makes sense and is depressing at the same time.

Also don't know why it showed 404 at first, not deleted

I'm simply stating facts. All of you are playing the parts Anon5 wants.

They're too stupid to understand that kind of dynamic

Even though this is a shill thread I will still post this map should anons want to see where the real investigation is at

Why wuld you even care, if you weren't him. Look here you are talkng exactly like he does :
>Frank was the perfect bait due to slightly similar typing styles.
>How fucked are you due to the fact they are separate people?

Nobody types like you, Frank you should give up and admit it already, say you're Frank and I won't make more fake frankthreads.

Say it frank. ""'m Frank"

And no more pictures, I'll even tell you which dots I put on your board

>lol the real investigation
Doesn't look any different than this one so you might as welll do it here

No, because you are a stupid kike actively working for pedophiles and traffickers

Wait OP, wtf is going on? Were you larping as a Frank sycophant as a wolf in sheeps clothing or is this just FIDF's newest tactic with using reverse paychology? I'm thoroughly confused.

Is that you, tardanon? FRANKTHREAD NOW OFFICIAL

I'm Frank, Frank.

AYOOO REAL FRANK HOURS
WHOMST UP