Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
youtube.com/watch?v=kT64TsIgBJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Duterte

B.

I choose jeb

Putin. The guy has some KGB experience I'm sure he is gnarly

b or c that Flint lock is wildly inefficient.

B

Duterte hands down. Nigga's stone cold

This...Putin has a body count.

Duterte. He's personally killed people. Putin is a close second, but his job in the KGB wasn't a glamorous one.

Trump. Just yell "scronnald drumpf when that way" and make my escape

Putin send us crates of RPG7's

C, if hes truely on my side he would teach me lessons about life.

ITT: why aren't you choosing A?

Duterte, obviously, he's got the Terrifying Presence perk.

Duterte is the only logical option.

Putin runs the world, and is the richest man in the world as well. The Russian Nazis are in Mein Kampf too.

B.

Trump would talk shit and get his head blown off in the first 5 seconds.

Putin would use me as a human shield on the way to his armored Lada.

That's gay. I choose Randy Savage.

Definitely not Drumpf. All three of them are mostly talk though. Probably Putin.

Putin is more effective but he will probably want something in return after he finishes, while I just need to tell Duterte that a bunch of gay drug addicts are coming and he will go apeshit on them.

Um...Trump. He has the entire secret service. He's rich. He probably knows the assassin after us personally or knows someone who does.
We would survive. He'd just have to make a phone call or something.

Wouldmsay B but pragmatism dictates C

Putin is a literal martial arts fag and centers his whole life phylosophy around it (watch Oliver Stones interview with him, it's hilarious)

Dut is ex lawyer.

Putin a motherfzcking KGB agent, these guys were taught how to withstand torture

C.

C.

Putin

C.

I can take the first two myself, but in absolutely truthfulness I'd run like a faggot if C was out to get me. C has killed people with his bare hands.

Putin is the safest choice
Duterte is a toss up (don't know if he could actually hold his own without big police and military to command)
Trump is a big fat no

come get me and trump

This, Duterte is a god among men

>kills druggies
>gets the pop. to kill druggies
>calls Obama "son of a whore"
>shits on ISIS
>nearly everyone likes him

t. 1/4 flip canadian

duterte because he's killed before.

Statistically, more KGB Agents have died in combat than lawyers.

yeah but only cause duterte doesnt count the bodies.

кaнecчнa кoмpaд

>choosing a draft dodging mummy's boy over 2 dudes who have personally taken lives before

Come the fuck at me NWO.

You're gay. You are a Canuck for fucks sake....why would you not pick Rowdy Roddy Piper?!

daaaaaaamn

right here niggas

Putin is probably a cold-blooded killer with some assassinations of his own under his belt, C for sure

Duterte is faking being hard, Putin has ice in the veins

youtube.com/watch?v=qqaQ4nJ_HuE

B or C, they probably both had had training. Duterte probably has killed people already which is a plus.

Trump's an idiot.

Duterte, because the other two ARE Globalists.

A, maybe C, but I live in the USA

Well as much as I like all those guys only Vlad is a black belt judo champ with KGB training

AYYY

B. the man the pinoys need Duterte

Duterte would be the most fun 2bh. Trump is overpowered and Vladimir would be too efficient

B. Duterte has actually personally murdered people from the back of a motorcycle and raided drug dens while executing the dealers. Putin has probably killed people too, but probably in some gay KGB way like poisoning them or psyoping them into suicide.

are you fucking kidding
duterte used to ride around on a motorbike killing drug dealers and escaping area before cops could respond, he also frequently robbed them,

How do you think he "financed" his campaign!!!

Putin is a serious state actor, and has alot of resources, and I have no doubt he has personally killed people.

But duterte .... he machines guns dopers from his harley for kicks on saturday night ... hes a maniac

Not to mention he told Soros there's a bounty on his head.

Dude doesnt fuck around.

shameless anti Soros petition mention:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

I'm not a faggot. I don't need anybody's help. And if they kill me, so be it. Rather die on my knees than live on my knees.

I choose Dick!

>probably

C. I don't know Duterte's background, but Putin was KGB. Duterte talks some great shit, but can he back it up? Putin seems more the get-shit-done without all the talk and bluster. And Trump might be a great long-term strategist, but we're trying to escape, right?

Turmp needs a handicap

picking anyone other then the God Emperor to lead you makes you a massive faggot

I'd go with Putin, this guy literally was a KGB colonel who engaged in espionage and mind fuck games. Putin in his 60s still does judo and can snipe moving targets. Putin deals with mobsters every day and strikes fear and deals with them ya I'm going with Putin.

C

B without a doubt

C

trump has done little to directly combat the source of these issues so far. for the sake of making overall progress, he'd probably play it cool, and use definitive proof of my death as leverage.

a smart and effective tactic, for sure, but that doesn't help me out.

Putin don't take no shit. he'll help a brother out.

yeah Duterte can back that up, kills drug dealers on a bike and run to get away from the cops. monster if you ask me

Duterte, he is by far the biggest badass of those three

kek

Putin's gun will probably be best.

Duterte is likely the only guy that's experienced in shooting to kill.

C. he doesent have a gunslinger walk for nothing. praisekek

BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT BODY COUNT
BODY COUNT

well do some reading senpai
talk to some flips
duterte is a cold blooded killing machine, and he hates drugs and pedos, and he kills them, has personally killed plenty ... too many to count

good friend i work with is phillipino, duterte is a serious motherfucker, plenty of stories of him machinegunning pimps/drug dealers, throwing pedos out of helicopters

>who do you choose

D. Chuck Norris.
Your argument is invalid.

Duterte has apparently killed people personally. I know Putin has ordered killings, but still. Duterte is fucking ruthless. He's having drug dealers killed by the police and military.

If the enemy is CNN I gotta go with Trump.

Has B ever put on a yarmulke, and waxed poetic about the demonic kikes? The other two have, fuck them.

t. guy stuck in 2006

C
"This is Soviet territory and you're standing on our border," he was quoted as saying. "I'm serious when I say that I will shoot trespassers."

I can't believe how full of himself this faggot is.

Also probably b. Since he's legit killed people. But Putins KGB training means he's probably better at surviving.

Rootin' tootin' shootin' Putin

Can I pick Trudeau so if they kill me I win?

> duterte is experienced in shooting to kill
> putin will make their deaths look like accidents. lots and lots of accidents...

Putin FTW!

am i the only one that would pick putin because if i went with trump, i would be the lame sidekick that dies saving trump and melania as trump is the main character in this government conspiracy made for tv movie?

>Duterte most fun
>Putin too efficient
Keep in mind that you're trying to escape assassins

What guns are those? They look like little Uzis.

Can someone please shoop that idiot rappers face onto those guns.

hes not a monster

turn around is fair play
you sell poison, you pimp out kids, those people have no respect for the law, why should they be allowed to hide behind it
people are dieing, lives are left in ruins because of their actions, actions they commit to so they can have a few dollars more

they made it so, duterte is just a good kid who grew up in a bad world
doing what needs to be done, taking out the trash

why do you seek to protect monsters who sell drugs to children and pimp them out, they are the animals, they have made it a world where life has no value

.....and so.....
death has a price!

Duterte is the bill, that you cant pay!

He already has his daughter.

A.
>Trump and I would simultaneously fire our muskets through the first 2 entering the door to kill us
>we would then fall back to the armory and load up on sweet SS weapons and cigars
>Trump and me would each light up a nice $1000 stogie and slap beta mags into our M1As
>then (even though Trump doesnt drink) wed cheers a nice toast of some good whiskey and go Alamo mode on all of the Soros paramilitary goons
>then Eric and Don bust in for backup with a armored up Suburban with a mk19 on the turret and start laying it down
>keks and some more whiskey over our fallen assailants
>Soros explodes out of a nearby hangar in the pilot seat of a secret Metal Gear project
>...to be continued

Trump can't fight
Putin is going to leave me behind if it means him getting alive
Based Duterte will piggyback me if necessary.

B everyday

Getting help from someone is better than living on your knees or dying on them. Think about it.

>why do you seek to protect monsters who sell drugs to children and pimp them out, they are the animals, they have made it a world where life has no value

thats why my family wanted him in office

1.Jewish puppet
2.Mason who wants to destroy the church
3.ex commie kgb agent
No

put it this way; Duterte says "yeah, I killed people in the 80s, I was in the death squad." Putin says "nyet, I never killed anyone in the 80s, there were no death squads."

Putin. Ruthless bastard. Guarantee he knows his way around an AK too.

C
>ex-KGB
vs
>Comedian
>70 yo richy rich

I take a Korpi
youtube.com/watch?v=kT64TsIgBJs

Dutre. It will be amazing.

Trump is great and all but its hard to bet against the ex KGB agent on this one

'nuff said