Will the west ever return to traditional/conservative values?

will the west ever return to traditional/conservative values?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if you are a sexless virgin like pol is

>one women providing for her man destroys feminism
Therefore, the goal of feminism was to make it so that no woman was a good wife?

Implying that airhead isn't also a feminist, doing that stuff ironically like the millennial scum she is.

Hahaha

There's gonna have to be a huge thermonuclear war

reminder that this is a man

Worldwide Fascism.

of course

we go full circle, just like we always do

>strawman

she's got an ugly face but there's no way she's a man

Laws of nature dictate that only the fittest will survive, being a lefty ZOG'd cuck will led your blood line in the thrash. So we have to weed out the impure and wait.

WE WILL MAKE IT BRAHS!

Tell me this is shooped

The new generation holds those values as a result of how crazy the left has gone, so yes. We are on our way there.

The west should be destroyed and an Eurasian Union dominate the world tbqhwy familia

as long as they are not fat and obnoxious

This can't be real.

not for awhile

Revelation 20King James Version (KJV)

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

She does seem a bit...off? The picture just seem to lack life or emotion. She seems almost robotic with her make up and posing. The pictures come off kore as model shoots than genuine visual records of an actual housewife. Also, you can't see her eyes in any of these photos.

Is this an Asian?

Looking at the interracial marriage rate of Asian women I'm pretty sure her grandkids will be White.

Western capitalism needs migration and multiculturalism right now for continue make a profits. Conservative values is not actual for those objectives. First try to think how to make society of old formation more profittable for your elites than mixed progressive society.

Yeah she always has a creepy undertone in her pics, it's on purpose.

jesus fuck thats spooky

can I get a source on this

It fucking really is spooky

let them rot, marry a 20 year old when you're 35 and protect your assets

Major war on the scale of WW2, or a major disaster like a plague or a meteor.

Something that shocks the population into survival mode.

Bump

just realized that shirt is a digitalized communist fist.

technocrats, god fucking damn it

>will the west ever return to traditional/conservative values?

it's actually inevitable. Might not be tomorrow, but it is the true human nature of things and it will return in time.

being a virgin would be better. once you have sex you crave more of it

This is a master female troll.
Other women seeing this become enraged because she seems so perfect.
It's something they'll never attain, and deep down they know it.
But, she's not doing anything wrong. There's nothing you can attack her on.
So, all their responses become admissions of inferiority,
and a litany of their own psychological problems.
It's like Trump walking the media into a trap. They get so mad they can't help it.

tell me more wizard man

lol look at how insecurity that women is

she knows she is insecure and inferior

Then you enter your 30s and get none of it

Stupid chimp

Does that suck to be you then?

Reminder that the Stepford Wives was written by a Jew.

You know you need to repent right?

I suppose

wow
is this just because women dont have standards setup for them anymore by society, and now when someone acheives old standards, it kicks in that biological tick in women like "oh shit, I'm fucking around"?

See, this is why I don't understand why stormfags get mad when we say shit like "Based nigger"

They're natural enemies of the gays

your grandchildren will be brown but white genocide ISNT real, you know

>6 decades of feminist achievement can be undone by baking a cake

Bump

I agree that she almost looks like a still doll positioned for a perfect photo, but the people bitching "gahhh, you make me feel inadequate!!!" and "you're undoing 50 years of progress!"111eleven111!!11!!!!!" are a lot worse than that.

fake

I hope libertarianism makes a comeback.

Yes, see pic related

Lol

Bump

Apparently this is fake

> by think of self as liberal or conservative
Sounds legit

fucking christ I clicked on this and was nor prepared for this monstrosity

Yet no proof is shown

Pure genius

>I don't think.
The truest thing she has probably ever said in her life.

Ahhhhh you fucking cunt!

ah i see
truly redpilled men should be stay at home husbands while their wives go and make businesses
truly we must not let the jews trick us into having submissive stay at home wives that take care of the children and clean

what's the name of this girl?
was she actually married and is actually a stay at home wife?
is she still doing this to this day?

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

So fucking delusional and out of touch with his primal instinct he dosen't even cover his head. How can someone be so degenerate?

memes are becoming reality my dude

The reason the West is degenerate is because it is on the decline in the civilization cycle.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk

Yes.

What circular logic is that?
Do you think about what you are saying?

> The reason for decline is because of decline

Do better next time.

>yes goy it's just a natural cycle, don't fight the inevitable just embrace it hehe!

When they realise that leading a degenerate lifestyle when young will lead to misery and the destruction of their culture and social stability.

>muh problematic
I honest to God hope that this tumblr cunt gets cancer and dies horribly, and I'm like 99% sure I could watch this kind of people wriggle in agony and vomit their own organs and not feel one ounce of compassion nor disgust but rather slight amusement.
May God grant them the plague of cancer and infertility.

How the fuck did 2000+ people approve of a shitty photo? "I guess I look like Audrey haha".
I can never understand redditors. They seemingly disapproved of the post she made afterwards, but there's also some random star... does it mean that people liked that post a lot despite it being disapproved of?

>Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Bump

Could somebody explain? Please...

Some faggot bought her reddit gold which gives people a few perks. Thats the yellow star

Photo subreddits are known for having a massive disconnect between the ones who upvote and the ones who comment

Upvoters usually just use it as an image catalog, and never, ever interact with the larger community.

My gf is mostly this way. She is French, I'm English and we both live in England. English girls are fucking low tier trash. Their fashion compared to France is dire, everyone dresses like a slut and most girls just have terrible floppy cow tits that they parade about like they are always out on the lash. Fucking disgusting.

>not posting the full picture