Am I a bad person for wanting WW3 to happen?

Am I a bad person for wanting WW3 to happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Canudos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

No. You're just logical.

We need a culling.

this.

Que nada. WW3 seria a mais bela punição divina para os nossos pecados.

Sofrimento é a maior prova da existência de Deus.

no my guy. Just keep making them sopas and it will happen.

>all these faggots saying hurr we need a culling I want WW3 to purge the sjws kek
Enjoy either turning into nuclear dust or dying a slow, agonizing death

>am I a bad person for wanting fallout to be real
Nope

Nah the world has too many people.
We have elite intellectuals and an entire support system for them. And a support system for the support system. And a support system for that support system. You make the coffee for the Doctor. Then you go to a store where someone makes your food. And in turn someone makes theirs. Too many individuals that are only there to assist the other non-elites, because their are so many people. We really only need the absolute essential scientists and doctors and just enough people to support them.

I want all of you to die desu

Quiero ver algo de la guerra de Canudos pero no encuentro nada en inglés. ¡Lástima!

Well we don't have instant heal stimpaks, rad away, power armor, or G.E.C.Ks. So it would pretty shitty.
On the other hand we wouldn't have Centaurs, Ghouls, or Cazadors. So that is a plus.

We don't actually eat sopa. At least the average person doesn't.

depends on the scenario lad

how much power the left have:
10% of them have guns
most criminals (they have more rights with them)
some cops
some military

the right-wingers
most of them are ok with weapons
most cops
some military

thats a very vague assumption. am i missing something?

age gap

boomers-millennial-zyklon

everyone here wants it. you're in good company

Nah OP, we all know WW3 going to be lit. Can't wait to exterminate those gooks in NK

>Wanting to throw a party and invite everyone in the world to it
I see nothing bad about this user. If anything it would make you a good person but that isn't possible as Brazilians aren't people.

It depends on what you find so attractive about a third world war. If you subscribe to the idea that the world needs a reboot i.e. A war to reform and improve the outlook of the human race for the betterment of our existence and society (effectively a League of Shadows ideology), then you mean well but your masochistic and absolutely fucked up. If instead you like the notion due to the chaos factor, you can consider yourself a psycho looking for a way out of a pathetically boring life at the expense of others. Either way your mentally cunted, yet both motives for interest have varying levels of empathetic presentation. Id judge myself on that variable if I were in your spot, asking myself a question like that. Do you think you lack empathy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Canudos
is not too hard to find...