Why are white people so demonic and evil?

why are white people so demonic and evil?

lack of melanin reduce their empathy and make them psychopaths

Why are blacks so ignorant with such low IQ?

lol, just lol, if you don't think that colonialism was a net positive for Africa.

rhodesian?

Why are black so stupid and violent?

nice racism op.

>Black guy
I got emotional about this therefore I'm going to fuck some shit up
>White guy
This person and others similar to him are undesirable therefore I'll wipe out his entire race.

White people can't be subjugated. Demoralized white people eventually figure out how to wipe out entire societies what stuck in their craw. Even when individual enslavement is attempted against us, we spontaneously decondition after a few years and recover our own wills.

They need 500,000 years in the oven to evolve into something non-violent.

Because we want justice for Palestinians, which is antisemitic

Why are niggers so violent? Why are niggers so loud in movie theaters? Why do niggers have a low IQ?

They're not. White men are the only ones to ever provide a quality of life for others, and improved the planet. Civilization dies with the white man, sorry you are so butthurt you can't and won't create anything, as you don't have the 'divine spark' -- your existence is envy and wanton of destruction to those you are jealous of, and you will destroy humanity out of spite.

>Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Proverbs 16:18

>Civilization dies with the white man
>Let's ignore that white people didn't start civilization
>Let's ignore that Asians exist

Go look in the mirror, and repeat that line to yourself, until it's drilled into your fucking worthless, thick commie skull.

Modern day:

Blonde girl with her black boyfriend.

White men make me feel safe

why do niggers always take so long to check out at stores? why do they never hold the door for people? why are they so entitled and uppity?

I've seen the way niggers treat their own children.
They have no leg to stand on when criticizing whites.

The black man is obviously white on the inside. That's all white women want. It's not just about their "bbc" which isn't even true.

The Asiatic mongrels of today are not the same people as those of the past.

sheeeit

They have so much in common since they're both stupid as fuck.

>why white women get with niggers

What can I say? We're thorough.

She could have had any white man and he chose him.

And white men just have to take it. In their own countries.

Empathy for others, and the belief in progress of humanity as a whole does not exist outside of the white man's civilization. Chinks will terrorize the planet, go have a good time being a fucking nigger in China.

*she

Good for him though. He's obviously trading up rather than down.

50 years ago their relationship would be illegal. Black men have come a long way and still have a long way to go yet.

Probably angry that he is stuck using a Martini Henry in fucking 1959

>picture
based