KOREA - JAPAN HAPPENING

So you faggots thought the North korean conflict was just a simple Global show so that North korea could keep getting its gibs from the rest of the world? Well a missile flying over japan doesnt look much like a joke to me.. Now i Very Seriously beleive this can lead to a real war..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
faithandheritage.com/2015/04/latin-america-the-refuge-for-white-survival/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suck my cock

This is just political move.
NK is just flexing desu.
Of all the nations they can fly a missile over they choose japan why?
Only country that won't retaliate because of that.
Don't fall for this hysteria

>all those faggots on Sup Forums who thought the nk situation couldn't lead to ww3
BTFO

No one's going to do anything because normies, when given the chance to go through shit for better long term, or just avoid the shit outright even if it means wading through even more shit later, will ALWAYS pick the latter option.

Also war between who exactly?
Who are NK's allies and who are ours?
The answer to this question will pretty much determine why there won't be war

>grab em by the pussy
>nothing burger

can someone explain how this would lead to a world war

It won't just fear mongering

NK gets more sanctions
NK fires another one
NK hits a country on accident
SK, Japan, US get angry
US draft, Allies bomb/drone NK
NK destroys Seoul
NK get flattened
Huge humanitarian crisis

Yea ok, you pol burgers dont see a war coming unless you directly get hit, i hope your west coast gets fucking nuked.. its full of native americans and libshits anyways..

that didnt answer my question
how would this be a war that involves the whole world

Didn't say it would, more like a southeast conflict, in the end US profits somehow.

It wont, not even ww2 was every country directly involved.. i mean the whole "allies" group of countries

Again, who are the allies of NK?

Despite the memes, NK isn't stupid.
Everything they do is completely calculated.
So why exactly would they do something that would end them?

NORTH KOREA TO STRIKE JAPAN AND/OR SOUTH KOREA:
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

>Of all the nations they can fly a missile over they choose japan why?
Koreans still hate the Japanese. Japan is 6 months from a nuclear weapon anytime they need. Saber rattling against Japan instead of Seoul costs Best Korea nothing, well, until Japan goes full Tojo again.

>Four F-15 fighters dropped eight MK-84 bombs that accurately hit targets at a military field near South Korea's eastern coast, Seoul's presidential spokesman Park Su-hyun said.
>Each bomb has an explosive yield of a ton, according to the country's air force.

China is a soft ally, they want the southeast to be stable, if NK fucks shit up China backs out easy.

Interesting how your telling me all the stuff NK could do, but not why.

NK is using nukes to have more leverage for aid because their country is poverty and famine stricken.

When the hell is god emperor going to address the missile launch? I need my happening reeee

That has been the game plan for years for NK now its not working so they are getting more aggressive.

China???

I concur

>war
You mean one battle where NK will finally get their shit slapped after talking shit for so long and never going through with it.
We're finally going to see a unified Korea after so long.

Also, Russia won't do anything and China can't fight for shit if we do decide to fuck up NK.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me understand.

Why would NK do something that would wipe them off the face of the earth and end their glorious empire?

Please tell me

NK is reaching or past the peak of continuous saber rattling for food and diesel. Their options are very limited. Instead of playing nice they've backed themselves into a geostrategic corner.
They typically test some WMD then demand aid, then test a slightly worse WMD. They love to threaten Japan and now have done so implicitly. They typically have lost no honor rubbing shit in Japan's face, it pleases China and South Korea and plenty of others.
These aren't typical times. They've made it clear that works continues on miniaturization. Any ballistic missile launch from NK could have a warhead.
If no one else, Japan will eventually run out of patience and send ninja in to cut Kim's head off at 3AM.

I hope nips get nuked, I'd love too see weeb subhumans get btfo.

Becus kim

Why would there be a draft tho, fuck that I'm fleeing if that happens.

Japan is more than just anime and weebs..

i agree japan is the true homeland.

No answer huh?
You see how they like to present themselves and show off their pride right?
They think Kim and his family lineage are all gods.
They wouldn't topple over their legacy and eradicate themselves ever.
This NK is stupid meme needs to stop.
They know what they're doing and they got into this mess for reasons

y tho

Because, while Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il were at least moderately understanding of the fact that all their propaganda was just that, Kim Jong-Un seems to have actually bought into the cult of personality for his father and grandfather (and himself by extension), and seems to truly believe that he can continue to push and push without repercussion. He appears to lack any political aptitude that his predecessors did, and that incompetence looks to be coming to fruition now. He's also underestimated the fact that Trump is shaping up to be just as belligerent as he is, which will accelerate the timeline to the glassing of the DPRK.

>They typically test some WMD then demand aid
bluepill. they have never demanded aid

There's ONE thing you need to especially watch for in the near future, and that's China's response.

China has a hell of a lot of say in this situation. They may cut a deal, for ownership of the post war, or for a free hand on taiwan or something with india or pakistan.

North america: Niggers
Europe: Future Niggers
South america: More niggers with the exception of uruguay..
Africa: lel
Aussies: ???
Asia: Crazy dog eating subhuman chinks except japan, the only honorable, civilized country with a decent future for mankind

China, but according to China if the norks fire on Guam then they are on their own.

>with the exception of uruguay..
Go back to your mate, mulato

This

It's not as if he's the only one running the country.
Your foolish to think he is the sole decision maker and that the other government officials aren't responsible

Uruguay is white, we are not

They're both the same, a mix of mulatos, zambos, and whatnot.

hey dudes I had a very scary theory:

The missile that NK launched over Japan today was a test to see if the interceptors work. And it looks like they don't? I mean could they just be testing if we can shoot those missiles down?

Uruguay is most racist country I've ever seen. I think Argentina also rivals Uruguay. They may be the resistance or saviors when the world goes to shit.

Nah; it'd be pretty stupid to intercept this thing over Japan since they didn't know what the payload was.

NK seriously needs to be removed, collateral damage be damned.

China will NOT back them up if push comes to shove. A buffer border state is not worth global thermonuclear war.

Like fuck they could have intercepted it.
intercontinental missiles aren't cruise missiles, its shooting down a fucking rocket.

No.. were full of mixed shitskin spics and govt is retardedly corrupt, not the current one tho, but it wont last forever..
Uruguay is 90+% european, even whiter than canada

Only we're allowed to nuke Japan.
If north korea tries it we'll turn them into the north korean lake pretty darn quick.

>mfw wwiii starts

China is the main supporter of North Korea, but Russia and Iran are both sympathetic to the Norkies.

I understand this, but even though the Military is quite powerful, if Kim Jong-Un wants something done, it'll likely get done. No one really wants to go against the will of their dear, beloved Supreme Leader.

*Powerful politically. Actually militarily they're a joke.

The fly over will be forgiven, even by Trump. What this will establish is more and more opportunity for NK to test missiles and launch sites until no one can hit them without getting obliterated first

If this isn't where you draw the line, then where do you? A hit?

The 1960s are over. China wants to develop that land. Needs to get rid of Seoul and Pyongyang in order to do it.

Easy.

Nice fake girl voice you faggot

This

china said they would step back and allow the us to intervene if nk fired first. does this count?

>even whiter than canada

China is not supporting NK anymore

faithandheritage.com/2015/04/latin-america-the-refuge-for-white-survival/

F P B P
P
B
P