Why do white people look at other races as inferior...

Why do white people look at other races as inferior? Even liberals who talk about how much they love diversity still treat other races like the "other". Throughout history minorities have been treated like human guinea pigs, experimented on and denied basic rights. Why do white people have this sort of perception of non whites?

because they are

It's not hard to see how black people behave and the state of their countries to see them as inferior.

Why don't you have that perception of them, user?

Even if you are one, you must realize your people's greatest triumphs have come from either imitating whites or gathering up their leavings. Why not just embrace the truth?

All races other than white and asian are subhumans who have never contributed anything to earth.

Just human nature I guess.
I view white people as being dog fucking school shooters, latinos as pedos, etc.
There used to be a mutual understanding here that all races are fucked up before reddit, stormfront, and phone posters ruined Sup Forums.

>minorities

Worldwide whites are a minority. In non-white countries, minorties are still treated shittily by the natives. When you say minority, you mean blacks, because you have a victim complex. Why not fuck off back to Africa where you're the vast overwhelming majority. Then there'll be true peace :^)

It's not white people, chinese are very racist towards blacks, so were the arabs, the jews and the japanese.

Your claim is a 'meme.'

>Chart only goes to 2009

All people are racist, that's a fact.
I went in egypt, sandniggers are racist with niggers, and the opposite.
It's just a natural instinct to not mix races.

Racism is higher when there are poor conditions.

African poor tribes usually kill albinos.

So if you don't want to be racist don't, but consider that liberal anti-racism is a fraud.

I think you are forgetting that whites are the first one to try to treat everyone the same regardless of their race. Which other societies or cultures can you point to where everyone regardless of skin color or gender has the same rights and opportunities? Minorities live better lives in white countries than they do in the countries where they are the majority.

White people are the least racist of all the races and have gone out of their way to accept and help the other races.

In a metaphorical sense whites are parents that have adopted children(minorities) from an abusive and poor orphanage. But instead of behaving and emulating their adopted parents the children instead throw temper tantrums and reject their adopted parents values.

Small dick whitey boi detected

ooga booga muh dixk eek ook

>Throughout history minorities have been treated like human guinea pigs, experimented on and denied basic rights. Why do white people have this sort of perception of non whites?
Because minorities can't just be quiet about their victories. Especially blacks, they always have to make a big deal about something so basically civil.

I don't see any niggers on the moon.

Interesting metaphor but to add to it, it's more like the kid isn't biologically ours, and will murder us when it turns 17

They are. But Kanye is an honorary Aryan and will be allowed in the Fifth Reich (as long as he doesn't race mix).

And lol my captcha image had a fucking pajeet shitting in the street I kid you not. Shadilay

Because you are an inferior and don't look at data.

Imagine you spend the past 50 years trying to teach retards why eating their own shit is bad. Everytime you make some progress and the retards stop eating shit for a day or two, they relapse hard and go back eating not only their own shit but stealing the shit of other retards to eat as well. That's what it's like being white around non whites.

They haven't founded civilizations that have influenced and affected the entire world.

why are you trying to figure out wypipo?

>Even liberals
You're not wrong, at least we're fucking honest about it.

Because our only equals, east asians, are still like little insects that lack white empathy.
We're literally the most "human" as in we tend to actually care about the future and the wellbeing of others, even animals.
Non whites by and large just don't really care about empathy like whites do and along with their savage rituals/traditions most other cultures seem primitive.

Liberals always felt more racist than Conservatives. While the right look down on us for not matching them they at least let us try, the left don't just treat you like you're inferior they treat you like you're barely human.
Sup Forums may think they're edgy and racist for the things they say but it's just honest observation not like the reality twisting modern liberal double think that sees you as helplessly inferior.

Ooooga booga MUH DIK!

>muk dik mufuggah
every time

Because only the East Asians can compete with the superiority of Europeans. Niggers have never accomplished anything. Literal parasites of humanity.

>Why do white people have this sort of perception of non whites?
>Throughout history minorities have been treated like human guinea pigs, experimented on and denied basic rights.

If you read carefully OP, you'll see that you've answered your own question.

Fpbp

Whites single-handedly created the modern world. Everyone else was along for the fucking ride - some enthusiastically, some begrudgingly, some antagonisticly. Every single major breakthrough that separates our world from a pre industrial society was imagined and implemented by a white man.

The truth is, different races have different pros and cons. In the western world, which was built by white Christians, other races simply don't grasp our ideology naturally. But they're not wholly inferior.

If we whites went to a predominantly black country for example, you may be considered inferior due to not having an athletic body and good raping/thieving skills and therefore less likely to survive. Me saying that is seen as "awful and racist", but black countries genuinely value these skills from what I can see.

In Japan, you may be considered inferior because you're gluttonous and impulsive and ultimately get sacked because you're "lazy".

On the upside to these two examples, black people are fantastic singers, dancers, have nice cocks and big tits, and are very honest. I respect the black people I've met 1-to-1 because whilst their views can be retarded and angsty, they don't fear expressing them. I also find the rasta movement somewhat inspiring, it's just a shame that it focuses on drugs and seems to be a fashion statement above all else these days.

Kids from Hong Kong and China that come to the UK are incredibly polite. Their English isn't great but their mannerisms certainly make up for it. They are also usually well-dressed and conservative.

It's all about context. You can live life wondering if white people were bred by aliens but it doesn't make life any easier.

While other raves fuck shit up, white people are just fucked up full stop. The worst of them never just rob, or steal, etc. They fucking rape you with golf clubs, or skin you alive while singing Sondheim out loud, or shoot up a school full of children. The worst of them just go above and beyond with their degeneracy.

africans have weekly mob justice where they put car tyres over peoples heads pour gasoline on them and light them on fire, plz return to africa if you think your life will be so much better in a non white country

literally nobody but leafs give a shit about Asians. do you want to know why? it's because they don't act like animals. I'm sorry but blacks as a whole act like savages. I geninuely feel sorry for decent black people but then I remember that if anybody brings up the facts decent black people totally disappear or worse actually defend the horrible behavior of their community.

white liberals treat you like children and make up myraid excuses for you. they treat blacks like that aren't smart enough to understand how to take responsibility.

Probably because we're paying your bills, bitch.

Mu-muh dick nigga... muh dick. It's too bad the man with the largest dick currently living is a 'Small dick' whitey boy. Dumb nigger.

>Why do white people look at other races as inferior?

Liberals want ALL races to act like middle class politically correct whites.
It doesn't get much more racist than that.

everyone see niggers as inferior.

every black man who wants to thrive and be succesful will never be seen as inferior.

Fuck off shill nigger.

>White People

All people do this. You think in Africa they treat white people better than Africans? Of course not.

you have to be white to understand, sorry nig

cause we've done practically everything awesome in history. and barely anybody else contributes. usually people are trying to rob and steal from us.

Media is controlled why whiteys
We see whiteys on TV and we want to hire white people, look like white people, have sex with white people.

Ever since nigger/cartel culture started showing up in TV, kids these days want to be gangsters and shit.

None other than Stormfront and FSB.

I think you misunderstand. OP asked why don't whites whatever. le nog as expected went
>muh dick
I was just agreeing with the post mein abo friend

Found the LARP fag

Pattern Recognition. And most other races didn't develop universal morality on their own.

In other words... don't fuck with whitey.