This is how we RUIN Antifa

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2011/09/how_to_be_mean_to_your_kids.html

Lots of ANTIFA losers are on SSDI for spurious reasons.

They still show up to riots and do bullshit stuff because they think they won't get caught, BUT if we continue to take pictures of them being ACTIVELY VIOLENT, then during their court appearances find out whether or not they receive SSDI, we can totally fuck them over.

If you're caught doing things like this while on SSDI, you could be bared from receiving benefits!

What's needed:

* HIGH QUALITY pictures/video at events. The higher the resolution, the better. I have a DSLR camera with a 300mm zoom lens for when I attend events in my state.

* Try and UNMASK Antifa members for easier identification. Then take lots of pictures to upload here.

* ESPECIALLY pay attention to the ones who are getting violent.

* Keep track of all related COURT CASES, like that of Eric Clanton.

We can end ANTIFA once and for all!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=HEuJ0hvepLg
oig.ssa.gov/audits-and-investigations/investigations
oig.ssa.gov/newsroom/blog/jan27-disability-fraud
disabilitysecrets.com/resources/social-security-disability/social-security-basics/be-care
abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/undercover-investigation-disability-fraud-23666258
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6t6h1u/attending_protestsrallies_while_disabled/
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6eep2x/living_with_disabilities_under_austerity_were/
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/63bvs8/i_think_my_job_and_income_stream_are_an_anarchist/
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/63bvs8/i_think_my_job_and_income_stream_are_an_anarchist/dft1dls/
youtube.com/watch?v=7bBZXYY4MWM
disability-benefits-help.org/blog/service-animals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Not gaming the system

You jealous?

ANTIFA will destroy themselves all all these liberal groups do.

>behaving like a nigger
>doing things niggers do
You smell like cocobutter, weed, and, shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=muoR8Td44UE&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=HEuJ0hvepLg

Bump.

So, I'm literally a fed.

Tell me more about this disability fraud, OP.

This shit is EXACTLY what we should be doing. [Full Stop]

Bait them to commit acts of violence, document the violence, then spread it on social media. This is all we need to do to win. No need for our own violence.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR VIOLENCE FROM US TO WIN.

All we need is to be smarter than them.

Bump, you might be onto something OP

IANAL, but basically if people are caught doing activities that they claimed on their SSDI application that *kept them* from completing a job, then they can be sued or otherwise forfeit their ability to collect SSDI or other government programs.

Here's some more resources:

Link to submit suspicious fraud cases for further investigation: oig.ssa.gov/audits-and-investigations/investigations

This is an example of a blind man caught driving, which he said he was blind in order to claim SSDI: oig.ssa.gov/newsroom/blog/jan27-disability-fraud

This is a lawyers office that specializes in getting people SSDI: disabilitysecrets.com/resources/social-security-disability/social-security-basics/be-care

20/20 segment on Disability fraud:

abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/undercover-investigation-disability-fraud-23666258

Please feel free to resubmit until this gains traction. The more people who know what to look out for the better. Tons of these ANTIFA snowflakes live at home and don't work, so it's likely that many of them are getting SSDI or other government benefits.

Workers Compensation is another one that can be abused and is likely being taken advantage by some of these people.

If it gets enough traction, we could even get undercover FBI agents to infiltrate Antifa so that they can collect evidence themselves.

will do user

>Not wanting to make Dr Noseberg richer makes you a nigger

fuck off

If this channel gets much bigger, YT will take it down along with the other good ones.

Thanks!

Here's a leddit anarchism thread about a disabled person wanting to attend a rally:

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6t6h1u/attending_protestsrallies_while_disabled/

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6eep2x/living_with_disabilities_under_austerity_were/

If you search threads there's tons of these snowflakes who say they can't work because of anxiety, stress, muscle soreness, being overweight, having knee or back problems, etc.

We all know they cover their faces so employers don't find out, but I'm willing to bet that a lot of them don't even work.

This is good for BLM protests too (if they have any more).

I couldn't think of anything more despicable than fraudulently claiming disability

i'll happily expose these faggots

No, I would just feel like a scumbag.

The hedgefund mangers who got millions in severance pay back during the 2008 bailouts didn't feel that way.

Nice larp. If you were a real fed this wouldn't come as a surprise to you.

t. Former social worker

last psychiatrist is amazing. wish he was still around

I'm bumping just in case

>(((reddit)))

>Dr. Noseberg

Nice slide-shilling you fucking Zionist nigger kike.

The US Government is run and controlled by protestants. Hope you rot in Palestine.

Here's another thread I found!

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/63bvs8/i_think_my_job_and_income_stream_are_an_anarchist/

Just submitted a report :) :)

Lol at this guy from leddit:

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/63bvs8/i_think_my_job_and_income_stream_are_an_anarchist/dft1dls/

/u/Disrupturous "Left-Libertarian alt free speech humorist"

> It is an embarrassing label to have. "Disabled Adult Child." It was only available for me because I was diagnosed before age 22 and my dad was already over 65 collecting normal social security, so it's kind of a rare situation. It basically increases his benefits then sends it to me doubling my SSI.
> The guilt kinda comes from getting the lump sum and spending it on drugs while my work money goes to life expenses.
> I call it being a welfare king.

They're commies, right?
Is there irony in them taking this money that they don't really need?

I am a social worker and can confirm this has the potential to work. I deal with these people all day and it is very difficult to bite my tongue.

Aye my dudes, if there's ever anything in Louisiana from antifa I'll be there to assist in the unmasking

They view it as helping to bring down the system

this is exactly the kind of weaponized autism that will destroy antifa. don't fight them just take away their gibs.

so beautiful

>tfw on neetbux for anxiety and depression related to a skin disorder
>want to sort myself out
>quit all vices save for shitposting, junkfood and sodas
>still don't know how to be an adult and have to deal with mid stage pic related without alcohol
Kill me senpai. If I didn't have SSDI I would have already done it.

who wants to bet this 22 year old ilegal has been on welfare since she got here. once DACA is resended this parasite is going to have to go back

youtube.com/watch?v=7bBZXYY4MWM

Fucking NICE!:

disability-benefits-help.org/blog/service-animals

From the link:

>Although Medicare and Medicaid don’t cover the costs of obtaining, feeding, or providing veterinary care for service animals, disability benefits can help cover these expenses. Monthly benefits provide consistent income and may allow you to afford ongoing service animal expenses.

No more Fucking Service Animal for Snowflake!!

Yikes that shit looks gross. Hope it's not in your face

Why not just detain them one at a time, photograph them with their id if they have them, and then release?

>have disgusting greasy pustules on skin
>'I'll quit all vices to sole this!'
>'except for indolence, sugary drinks and oily greasy junk food'

Go cold turkey on the junk food and pop you fool and go get a tan

>I have a DSLR camera with a 300mm zoom lens for when I attend events in my state.

It'd be better to have 36-50+ megapixels with a 35 or 50, maybe wider if your in the thicc and can shoot sharp. The ability to crop in on a bunch of swarthy fags might be better than to dial in on some shit thats gonna be blocked as people get in the way.
Your going to be a busy busy boy with 300, doubly so if your shooting something like DX/Crop.
70-200 would be ideal for your average 20MP+ cam I think.

Just nitpicking but also just throwing it out there

Do the chickens have large talons?

I didn't even know you could get it on your face, but apparently you can. I just have it on my armpits and inner thighs. If it spread to my junk I will sudoku

Government disability isn't like workers comp. They're too under budget or simply don't care about hiring PIs. I'm speaking as a fellow NEET that is on SSI. I know older guys on SSDI, and they work under the table. I'm considering doing the same, desu.

The problem with that is you really on the state staying the same and giving out the same gibs.

If anything bad happens your going to be 40 years old with no skills starving in the gutter.

Just think of it like helping them smash the state, starting with the chunk they're standing on.

>SSDI
How do you then send the proof to the court?
European here.

did cutting soda not start it? I got it on my thighs and though dieting my stop it. I quit soda for a bit and my flare ups seemed to stop.

stop*

If we really wish to go to war in this fashion, data mine facebook for pictures with tagged person information and cross reference it with the pictures taken.

Any competent computer science grad, my self included, could set up a machine learning algorithm to match facial features to the reference images.

internet historian's channel is totally inoffensive tho user

How about using a high power infrared light and IR filter to unmask AntiFa?

Be on guard, and just wait. They will burn themselves out due to how self destructive they are. Patience is the only offense you need here, but you still have to have a defense lest you get burned in the process.

They're directly backed by both NATO and Soros to destroy the independence-minded element of afflicted nations and have been active in Germany for over fifty years after previously inspiring a certain Mr Hitler to take more drastic action than ever before. They won't self-cannibalise. You actually have to fight them.

Bump because OP's idea is really, really good.

How much does the SSDI pay in the US?
In Australia it's $444/week AUD

bump

Wish I was American. I have some good zoom lenses.

>Lots of ANTIFA losers are on SSDI for spurious reasons
wouldn't in court mental instability, as their claim, be proven by their actions in a court ?

I shouldn't be amazed at what Sup Forums comes up with anymore, but I can't help it. This is breddy gud.

Whoever is an authority, you have the right to arrest masked people over their suspicious behavior. Masking or covering the face in public is a clear indication of that the one who does it shames for something else or plots to commit a crime.

Those ill-wishers should better be put in custody to avoid further escalation.

And it's better to make a de-escalation act for every rally. A good riot cop makes a buffer zone between both sides.

Looks like the breakouts coincide with the lymphatic system. Should look into everything you can do to aid lymphatic drainage. Ever see a yard with a septic tank issue where shit starts to bubble to the surface simply because there's nowhere else for it to go? This looks like backed up lymph nodes attempting to purge toxins through the only exit left. Look into Lymphatic Drain from a well reviewed practitioner in your area. Plenty of steps you can do on your own as well, you are capable.

How can we finding out who this thief is? He stole our guy's Trump flag in Berkeley and chased our guy down the street after they maced him and spat all over him.

Tfw I have bipolar rapid cycling, non 24, borderline personality disorder, social anxiety, depersonalization, and ptsd and I've been declined twice for ssi.

I played Russian roulette today, hit myself about 60 times and slashed my arm a bit.

Ssa says I'm mentally stable though.
Weeee!

Good luck. That must be awful to deal with. My stuff isn't too bad. I can handle it most of the time. Today was just a bad day. I hope it doesn't spread.

No matter what your nationality is, you still can do something against those.
In your case, the first thing you will do is unmasking of course. Any picture you take should be done with a hidden camera that films live and can last long at filming.
And have a helmet on with some extra protective gear to avoid as much as possible injuries.

Start also infiltrating antifa. Record the conversations and if you hear them plotting terrorist activities and/or participating in a black bloc, contact the AIVD.

Get a clinical psychologist(must be clinical) or psychiatrist to assess you to be a risk of others in the workplace due to your psychiatric conditions.
That will get you in the ssi

Look at these idiots, trying to eat a 16 yr old.

They sent me to one and I see I've and I've been in the mental ward. It's not good enough I guess. All I have left is within like fifty days to appeal to see a judge and suck his dick or whatever the fuck they expect me to do.

The Free Speech supporter was chased down and beaten by Antifa in Berkeley

I've been telling you guys for months that most of those people will stop doing that once their identity are revealed and proofs of their fake disabilities and shit are sent to the govt.
When I was younger I used to be into shit like it. They have cookooks teaching how to "leech" the government abusing the social security, taking advantage of a lot of pensions and stamps depending of the country.
I've know crust punks who would leech enough money and other humanitary help so they could travel arround the world.
Once you have the proofs they can be arrest for several felonies specially fakery.
Also, doing that you can proof that many NGOs are corrupt and their humanitary actions are nothing but herding cattle for paid agitators for example.