Got a chance to bang this nigress soon Sup Forums, would you?

Got a chance to bang this nigress soon Sup Forums, would you?

inb4 yes I love horse pussy

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should have babies together unless you are ugly than no :)

Yeah why not?

Probably. Don't have kids though goy

Fucking black women is okay. Just dont knock her up.

Yes

Just because most blacks are ugly doesnt mean that some arent fuckable

Yes go for it

You better not be a fat fuck.

Go for it just remember statistically half of black women have herpes. Source Center for Disease Control study 2011.

>"48 percent of African-American women have been exposed to the virus that causes genital herpes"

yeah, unfortunately

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. (1 Corinthians 6:18-20>

absolutely
she's got a nice smile and fantastic titties

A horse is a horse,
of course, of course,
and no one should sleep with a horse, of course.
That is, of course
Unless that horse
Is the famous Harambe!

That's what I'm thinking. Don't wanna have a niglet, but nothing wrong with tasting the chocolate right?

besides besteality argument, i have never met a negress with positive attitude, they always bitching and make life hard for every fucking person around them

50% have herpes, enjoy your virus.

Oh ja! CHOCOLATE MILK!

Wrap it up, but still I won't ever do it again
.t fell for the interracial meme, condom broke got chlamydia + gonorrhea combo, and she got knocked up but I somehow managed to get her to abort thank jesus. Never again will I put my dick in a nonwhite. Sad thing was she was 19 and was good looking, for an ape

Don't listen to these bitter, Nazi, basement, dwelling, trap boy pussy loving closet faggots. Marry her and have lots of children. These man children are just bitter no one will touch their 3 inch crusty penis.

t.gap toothed darkie

I probably would, yes. But if you don't use a condom you're an absolute fool. I can never understand why they think those giant nappy balls look good, a smaller poof would be more aesthetic and make her boobs look even bigger in comparison.

i always say ...
"i might be racist, but my dick sure aint!"

No, niggers are disgusting. You'll get an std and she will do everything she can to get pregnant.

>horse pussy

Black women are notorious on wanting to get pregnant on purpose. She will poke holes in your condoms and will be getting that $400 check every month. If you don't, she will hammer your child in the womb.

CARLOS ABOUT TO PUMP A NOG FULL OF BUCKSHOT

Then white women should be able to suck and take big black cock. Idk why Sup Forums gets mad about that

This could be one of the most retarded posts I've ever read. Of course I want her to take the hammer to the baby. You don't kill the guarantee for the pay check.

Basically pol summed up. Good to see poltroll team 3 is still around

Go away jew.

use condom and you will be fine virgin.

Like my grandfather always said, "you're not a real man till you'be split the black oak".

Don't marry or impregnate it, but definitely hit it and quit it. And for the love of God wear protection.

Do it. Record it and post it here so we can fap to it.

Fuck her footpussy for me.

BLEACHED

As long as she isn't ghetto

What this guy said. Don't ever let strangers on the internet tell you what you should or should not do with your life. Make your own choices.

Bull shit. By that cuck logic we should be ok with animals eating humans because humans eat animals. Stop pretending the world is fair you dumb fuck

Muh dick

Careful. Condoms don't work so good at protecting you from the herpes user

Bestiality.
You are hard up. I mean REALLY hard up.

They do get pregnant on purpose.

>Got a chance to bang this nigress soon Sup Forums
Everyone can bang a negress. They are literally the lowest tier women

Yes because she is actually somewhat attractive and only nice black girls have that smile.

H A L F ?!?

that's disgusting. don't debase yourself like that.

Black women are extremely promiscuous and most have viral STDs that can't be cured. Wrap it up or you'll get herpes/warts

Impregnating her would improve her genetics.

Pretty sure it's over half for women 30+. Fuck enough people raw and you'll get herpes eventually

cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html

The std rates among blacks are astronomical. Schools need to teach condom use.

>inb4 hurr white women