White Cops can get away with crime in Amerikkka

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9-DIP5h0sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>crime
>flag

Disregarded. Kys

All he did was picked up beaners and took them home.

Your people are the true nigger.

>Mexico lecturing people about crime
top kek

Fuck America

If the guy wasn't so ugly. He must be found guilty of more crimes.

Fuck Amerikkka

Trips of absolute truth

Sheriff Joe is a living, breathing bait thread. He knew what he was getting into before he got pardoned. He is a good man.

'Arpaio' is a spaghetti nigger surname.

Fuck America and Amerikkkans

>Mexican intellecturals

I don't like him, but this was funny.

How does the English language taste in your mouth you dirty Mexicans?

based white man knows problem of having da niggers and spics around

He's 85 and still triggering traitorous leftist scum.

I'm straight but I'd almost consider bottoming for him.

>even beaners don't want beaners in Mexico

He can oversee the construction of more camps, we'll have to start putting antifa somewhere

>Juan and Hector are butthurt their shitty cousins Jose A and Jos-B were arrested for being shitty criminal drug peddling scum

Build the wall, Jose.

LOL MEXICAN CALLING AMERICAN COPS CORRUPT

LOL

LOL

LOL

>mfw Obama tried to make an example out of Arpaio. And Trump is undoing all of it

>youtube.com/watch?v=S9-DIP5h0sk

Drinkin' beer in the hot sun
I fought the law and I won

I needed sex and I got mine

The law don't mean shit if you've got the right friends
That's how this country's run
Twinkies are the best friends I ever had

I blew George and Harvey's brains out with my
SIX GUN!

Gonna write my book and make a million

I'm the new folk hero of the Klu Klux Klan
My cop friends think that's fun
You can get away with murder if you've got a badge

I fought the law and I won [x3]
I am the law so I won

Send all liberals to prison when?

Can you two make any arguments besides
>"Muh glorious whit race!"

What did this guy do that was so bad anyway? What was he actually pardoned for?

All I can find is people shitposting about Trump rather than talking about what he allegedly did.

when it comes to spics fucking deport

I like how you preach fuck American but yet you Pablos come over here and suck on Americas tit.
Way to bite the hand that feeds, Mexican intellectual. Stupid spic.

We should build camps for them that are just like that. Plenty of free everything, including alcohol, weed, heroin, HBO, Harry Potter movies. And a wall with a triple string of razor wire hidden behind the pretty green trees and meadows. They'd be happy, we'd be happy. Hell, it's what the world is turning into anyway. Except they don't even need a wall.

>arrested and deported illegals as the sheriff of the largest county in Arizona
>liberal judge REEEEs about muh profiling because in a stunning turn of events the illegals in Arizona are Mexican, tells Arpaio to stop asking Mexicans if they're illegal
>Arpaio says "Fuck brown people and fuck liberals" and keeps doing it
>convicted of contempt of court (this is what Trump pardoned him for)
>liberals are losing their mind over the pardon, even though they had no problem with Obama pardoning hundreds of criminals and a tranny who leaked national security secrets and they don't care when sanctuary city politicians blatantly disregard the law

Thank you.

He refused the orders of a federal judge who ordered Arpaio to stop detaining anyone not suspected of a state or federal crime — simply being in the United States illegally is not a crime, only a civil violation.

That was in December 2011. And that’s when Arpaio’s defiance of the court began. Over the next five years, two federal judges found that Arpaio wasn’t abiding by the injunction, was regularly telling the news media he wouldn’t abide by it, continued to have deputies make immigration-based stops and even made “multiple intentional misstatements of fact under oath,” one judge wrote. U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow wrote last year that Arpaio made false statements about his department “in an attempt to obstruct any inquiry into their further wrongdoing or negligence,” and that Arpaio and his chief deputy “have a history of obfuscation and subversion of this Court’s orders that is as old as this case and did not stop after they themselves became the subjects of civil contempt.”

Any comfy pics of his camps?

Didn't see pics but there was an article in the Washington Post written by a beaner convicted of drunk driving crying that they were a war crime or something.

Here's some of Joe's gal friends.

basically, the Sherriff was sick of the federal government not enforcing the border, so he was doing it himself.

This drove shitty leftists judges crazy.

There's a real problem with leftist judges in this country. They have life appointments. That should stop.

The idea that some random judge can cock-block POTUS is also bullshit. That should also stop.

Communist, anti-American judges should be removed from the bench.

Here's one.

That's literally torture you know

Mexican jails are better?

You literally don't know what literally means

Then stop coming here illegally. Let all your beaner friends know this is the fate that awaits them in the US

He stole that quote from someone i cant remember who though

Are you saying we are going to be concentrating them into camps ?

Then can concentrate on ways to better themselves and their nation

No surprise, really. It's very clever. Which he really isn't.