What the hell happened?

A few years ago I was into conspiracy theories, and would watch youtube videos on various subjects like 9/11, illuminati and general political shit. I stopped watching them because thinking the world was about to end was becoming toxic and I wanted to live my life.

Fast-forward to today, I'm bored so I decide to check out some conspiracy videos on youtube - and 90% of videos are by people who believe the Earth is flat. What the fuck?

Why and how did this happen? Is it some sort of psyop to discredit 'truthers'? You literally can't find conspiracy videos now without hearing about 'muh glass dome'.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
blog.banditobooks.com/a-flat-earth-round-table/
answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/does-bible-teach-earth-flat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. In the pear earth. Nice little prison planet. Bible says it's flat. It's flat. Everybody else is on the take like you conveniently mention. OP said nothing. No proofs. Just a generic shilly derp derp deflection of a "comment"

The 'serious' theories are taken down and the accounts are blacklisted.

Flat Earth and similar horseshit is left up to draw all CT into the has trope.

Earth is shape of will smith’s Head, here’s the image nasa doesn’t want you to see

A lot of the major conspiracies are true, so they're flooding the internet with as much bullshit as possible in order to muddy the waters and make everyone look crazy. It's COINTELPRO 101.

>Conspiracy theorist are aboriginal Larpers

Wow! what a suprise. I didn't see That coming at all.

Has worked like a fucking charm I might add.

The fuck happened to this place. Used to be somewhat anti establishment. Now it's just hooknoses saying to duck under your desks for the "nookes" we just "filmed" up close with our magical cameras that didn't get destroyed

Basically all of those pissant little conspiracy theories like the NSA spying on everyone, the jews plotting white genocide, the illuminati controlling global banking, and all politicians from both parties being corrupt and on their payroll, and satanic cults and child trafficking and sacrifice rings at the highest levels of government all turned out to be true. So the conspiracy theorists had to move on to other things.

The earth is flat user. Sorry that's causing you so much trouble.

Yep. Nothing to see here. Head in sand oy vey move along

We overheated their capacity to absorb information, we reached memetic singularity and they will never know what happened.

>toxic
>literally

OP, how young do you think Sup Forumss audience is?

I dont care how many people do a certain thing i never jump on those wagons. Never

>Is it some sort of psyop to discredit 'truthers'?

Yes.

How. Tell me how flat earth is fake. Or explain the basics of your globe-o-sexuality. Let's go. Or is it that your globalist nationalism gets in the way?

I remember in 2008 when the reptilian shapeshifters were enslaving humanity for livestock. It was way more interesting than all the Jew shit now.

The (((powers that be))) have upped the stakes. Real info is mixed with fake.
Flat earth theory is meant to discredit the more radical autists among us.
No, the earth is not flag (Inb4 crazyfags try to post meme science)

>Bible says it's flat. It's flat.

This is the shakiest "logic" i have ever seen

Why so many dindu threads and posts. Businessmen love the left. It actually does stuff. Why do you like chaos? Your wars put the brown people here. Businesses pay zero taxes and love globalism. Their wing is the right. Always changing. Hence the opposition to alt left. There's no such thing. Social democracy is best democracy. Golden age of capitalism had high af taxes

This is what happened steemit.com/conspiracy/@psyopsx1000/flat-earth-cia-disinformation-campaign

>U USED TO BE COOL MAN

Don't give bumps to these maniacs

Nice UN flag. Be specific. You cant inb4 if youre not saying specifics
Too bad. Does your logic make Polaris move? No

Lol, shut the fuck up, CIA.

Ribbed for his pleasure

> Is it some sort of psyop to discredit 'truthers'?

ding ding

Bing bong

Its simple op, somebody played this card.

>but they know something
>not them; their opposition; he lays these cards now
K

>Nice UN flag
I posted as an american, retard.
>you cant inb4 if
I just did fagdick
>Does your logic make Polaris move?

Do you not see the irony in posting meme science right after my post? That sentence doesn't mean anything.

its a psyop, it literally came out of nowhere with a huge push a few years back. I have a story very similar to yours, i still go back every so often to check out the new nibiru doomsday date and to see what new silly shit has popped up since. I especially find the "giant trees" conspiracy to be pretty amusing

fpbp

>90% of videos are by people who believe the Earth is flat
we don't actually believe that
we just say we believe in the FET to trigger leftists who think they're smart

There is still the realest of shit, you just have to have a name
Look for Ryan Dawson
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
Here he is talking about 9/11 throwing some shade against other "conspiracy theorist" who only talk about how fast can a tower fall
Watch the 15 first minute you won't be able to stop it then

I dont care what you did or didnt do. Wow. Fagdick. Vaginadick. Doesnt mean anythinh? Make it move. Show me. Were you dropped on your head?
Pic
>in 1865 we were manufacturing long long ass train tracks; with curvatures; never been witnessed anywhere ever but it's totally a thing whoops my south american flights have all disappeared from radar

>they know something
They know something isn't right with the popular world view.

>Unhinged lunacy continues

my friend. Take your pills too, goy.

I lost interest in conspiracies after I found the JQ. I realized most of the conspiracies are psyops created by (((them))) to cover themselves and their crimes. Better bring the fight at the source.

Ok so why did you kinda agree with OP and say "somebody" played a card? Bad way to phrase it imo

A: Huitzilpochtli is a Mesoamerican deity of war, sun, human sacrifice and the patron of the city of Tenochtitlan.

B: In the book "El Calendario Mexica y la Cronografia" the author gives the last day of the Nahuatl month Panquetzaliztli as the date of the celebration of the rebirth of the Lord Huitzilopochtli on top of Coatepec (Snake Hill); December 9 in the Julian calendar or December 19 in the Gregorian calendar

C: The Tzitzimitl, or stars, became jealous of their brighter, more important brother Huitzilopochtli. Their leader, Coyolxauhqui, goddess of the moon, lead them in an assault on the sun and every night they come close to victory when they shine throughout the sky, but are beaten back by the mighty Huitzilopochtli who rules the daytime sky. To aid this all-important god in his continuing war, the Aztecs offer him the nourishment of human sacrifices. They also offer human sacrifices to Tezcatlipoca in fear of his judgment, offer their own blood to Quetzalcoatl, who opposes fatal sacrifices, in thanks of his blood sacrifice for them and give offerings to many other gods for many purposes. Should these sacrifices cease, or should mankind fail to please the gods for any other reason, this fifth sun will go black, the world will be shattered by a catastrophic earthquake, and the Tzitzimitl will slay Huitzilopochtli and all of humanity.

Go beg for attention somewhere else, like a gay pride or something.

Use words. Imagine if i were paying you 40K/year right now for you to professor me. You dont do shit. Are you a scam? Why not? Pretend to be intelligent. Go on

>The name (Huitzilpochtli) literally means something like "Hummingbird('s) South" or "Hummingbird('s) Left"

Anyone notice how the Middle East on this card is gone? Same with a good part of Europe?

What attention? Fuck off and suck on tits or answer the questions that relate to the thread you goof

If you can't turn off the volume of a song, you raise the noise until...

Because somebody (group, house, royal lineage, whatever) played it as a psy-op to undermine and corrupt "Truther" and "Conspiracy theorist" narratives.

I'm not playing your ever-expanding game of shilling. Just go back to its for paranormal conspiracy theories with zero evidence. Also this picture is fake

How do you raise noise if volume cant be increased

You're exactly right. Its a smear attempt as conspiracy theorists in general. Spam youtube and Google results with something ridiculously unbelieavable like flatearth shit and everyone is is interested in possible conspiracies will be dissuaded seeing flat earth nonsense.
Same as when they claim anyone who believes in differences in races are skinhead bitter tattooed thugs. Ignore it OP, its just meant to brainwash normies into not digging down further into the rabbit hole.

Also the boat is not falling while being on the edge.

Bullshit
>they know what this picture is
>i dont
>i blame them anyways and lie about them
Deal with it. It is seeing the light of day, the best disinfectant. And you will either deal with it or fail

Boring

Wat?

They are propagating the flat earth bs so people think anything close to that is ridiculous. Say...isn't the hollow earth something close to that? Hmmmmm

Your first picture. Your only post or "argument" in here. Was a picture relating to OP. Agrees with people unlike OP. And then you verbally agree with OP. You're retarded don't even pretend you never know what anybody is saying. Are you 18?
I think your mom is fat

If there's a video (((they))) don't like, they can just upload 1000000 shitty videos.

also nukes are fake propaganda like the space race as a result of flat earth.

atomic theory is bullshit, and the high elites know it and use the technology.

proper flag you got there, nobody is going to debate your raving lunacy. Take that shit back where it belongs redditor, I've already spent too much time trying to convince flat earthers and it's not worth the effort; either you're a shill with a motive or someone delusional and if it's the latter then it's up to you to sort yourself out.

Now hollow earth, is a much more legit conspiracy. I for one welcome our reptilian underlords into the light of day,(o I can put on my hoffman lenses and chew some bubblegum.

There's lots of you here right now. Nobody is being very defensive of ball earth at all. Just ad homming and conjecture

>Also this picture is fake
You don't say.

A simple, common-sense observation that deserves a (you).

I'm still convinced flat earth is just a funny maymay. However I can't be surprised if people really do believe it. After all, the way media, studies, and publications are (((cornered))) it forces all theory and what is considered fact to be put back on the table for analysis. A side effect from the realization that much of everything you were raised to believe is a lie.

Prove that our planet (or a disk as you call it) isn't a globe and is therefore flat. Do that using scientific method (note: I have to be able to prove the same thing using the same method for it to be true).
Can't do it?
>hurrrr it's da gubament doing

You're a waste of oxygen. Kill yourself faggot. You and every other 'flat-earther'.

>beginning of thread
>exhausted
Nice flag
50 shekels

Come back to me when you can write a coherent sentance. I've no idea what it is you've inferred from me, but you are clearly too triggered to speak.

>talks lots
>says nothing
Re read the thread. Asked many things. Got no decent replies. As always bye

You're a jew

Aw, did I undo all your attempts to prevent what you are here to do in one post, CIAnigger? Sad!

>Why and how did this happen?

wicked three letter agencies / think tanks

> Is it some sort of psyop to discredit 'truthers'?

bingo

blog.banditobooks.com/a-flat-earth-round-table/

>attacks the minority
>these people are spooks
0/10 for getting me to reply

Water drains clockwise in the northern hemisphere and counter-clockwise in the southern hemisphere. Checkmate faggot.

If you pretend to be an idiot with a bunch of other people, eventually the actual idiots will think they're among good company.

Flat earth is bullshit obviously, but conspiracies are not.
If someone makes you think that all conspiracies are like the flat earth one, problem is solved, you have to believe only the official version, in all fields.

There are a lot of cases in which "official version" was later admitted as being a lie.
I.e. Mass destruction weapons in iraq.
If you don't believe in the official version then you believe in conspiracies.

To tell what conspiracies are good and what are bullshit it's on you.

The Earth is literally a big ass floating rock supported by our sun.

Nope. Start a drain in whatever direction you want and it'll maintain that from level. Say, with your hand and you then pull a plug

I didn't ask you to ask a question dumbass. I asked you to answer. Where is the answer? There is none because you don't have it.
Earth has been proven a globe countless times for more than 5 centuries. And 0 (zero) times has this been proven false.

I'm filling my sink right now. If this turns out to be a waste of time I'm going to beat you the old fashioned way - bare assed.

you think you're the only insane flat earther who came to some great revelation about the truth of reality? there's thousands of you lunatics on the internet and you use it as a bullhorn to spew your bullshit that's been disproved for over 2000 years. I've spent hours debating FE retards, no matter what is said or what evidence is shown it's all a NASA conspiracy or they fall back on the bible as a catch all defense. FE are not just religious fanatics, they're passionate about a falsehood and claim the entire world is a victim to a giant conspiracy; the best part of which is that no FE has ever properly explained to me what the purpose of this supposed conspiracy was other than the funding NASA receives, which seems like pennies when you're talking about a conspiracy affecting billions of people and thousands of years of history. I guess it was all satans trick. Now I'm done responding, enjoy your megalomania oh great sage

You would think NASA runs the world if you listened to FE morons

No you asked me to use séance (science) questions to prove flat earth. I'm still waiting on plenty of shit for you to either directly disprove it, or to prove yours

CIAnigger please! Thats exactly the kind of shit a CIAnigger would do!
How better to not raise any suspicions than to larp as that flag. You think you're slick, but I've told you niggers a million times. You suck at your jobs.

The nasa logo is a serpent's tongue. In the trash.

so you really think the earth is flat?
and not just different from what the government tells us its like?

You've had many years of capitalist right wingism and now you stapled it onto paganism. Again. Youve had many years to do what you sought out to do. And still whine about everything

It drained counter clockwise. Welp I guess the Earth really might be flat. Back to the drawing board for me.

nasa is completely fake, CIA

Lol all the vids i saw of this they said was hard to do. Hence why i didnt respond to your thing. Leave it to a faggot to be honest though so i appreciate that

>filmed up close
>what is zooming in?

>I'm still waiting on plenty of shit for you to either directly disprove it, or to prove yours
Good God you niggers are stupid. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN COUNTLESS TIMES. Go use that internet of yours and search for any random proof, there are millions of them there.

I asked you for ONE SINGLE undeniable proof that Earth is a disk. I asked you to provide something that to my knowledge doesn't exist.

Everyone loves paganism, it's the bestest religion ever.

Not the official one.

Holy fuck I think I've figured it out. Thank you autism!

What are popsicle stick houses? Answer about the camera just derpin out
Zzzz
Nope

The thing is that conspiracy theorists as a whole tend to believe ANYTHING that's not the "mainstream" story. They come into any new information with this frame work, accepting things as true simply because lots of other people don't.

So add the flat earth theory to that mentality, which could be seen as a parody conspiracy, and they instantly believe it too no matter how ridiculous it actually is... This people are so far down the rabbit hole of humans-making-shit-up that ridiculous doesn't even phase them even more. The more ridiculous, the better.

Maybe other anons are right that it's about making all conspiracy theorists look bad. That seems more plausible but these people by and large buy into bullshit simply because it's bullshit -- they'll make themselves look dumb no matter what because the psychological game they're playing with themselves and us. THEY KNOW WHAT YOU DONT!

So pysop or not, it's caught on because it's easy to make anything catch on with that crowd. And Sup Forums pretending to be retarded and memeing it doesn't help.

On that note let me say hollow earth has some personal credit because Jules Verne talked about it and Jules Verne wrote Too The Moon And Back Again... About three dudes... shooting a huge gun essentially with people inside the bullet, from FLORIDA to orbit the moon (determining there is no life on it and it's a dead husk) and then landing in the ocean, floating until they are picked up.

In the 1800s... he wrote this.

The man may have been a prophet and didn't even realize it and he talks about the hollow earth in Journey to the Center of the Earth and since he managed to predict how space travel works and how submarines work (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea) maybe he was onto something about hollow, life filled regions inside the earth?

I've taken a lot of geology too so I know why it's not the case. I'm not saying it's interesting.

>Bible says it's flat. It's flat

Lets debunk your bîble claim with the bible.

Job 27
>1Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,

Here we proof that everything in job are a parable and no proof for a flat earth

Snowglobe earth with the dome over it was literally started by atheists to mock religion in the "age of enlightenment", but idiot evangelicals ran with it.

Long but comprehensive read about why it's not biblical.
answersingenesis.org/astronomy/earth/does-bible-teach-earth-flat/

Flat earth is a containment conspiracy to stop faggots talking about lizard holograms while we discuss 9/11

Satan rules the air

The governments would need a massive navy to guard the edges. If that was the case, then why hasn't a single navy sailor leaked a picture of the edge?