Hello guys, Russian bot here...

Hello guys, Russian bot here, can you give links for some fucked up shit in UK (with proofs) so i can use it my Russian propoganda. i am too tired to find it on my own. your country looks almost perfect. good statistics on crime etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/08/27/silent-sisterhood-revisited-another-vibrant-rape-gang-another-liberal-lie-fest/#more-154505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

c'mon guys my people need to be reminded what west is rotting. or they will start thinking about our goverment.

Beautiful streets of london

So you're looking for material to show your fellow Russians that the west is rotten and not something to aspire to become?

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/08/27/silent-sisterhood-revisited-another-vibrant-rape-gang-another-liberal-lie-fest/#more-154505

is this a rare commie block that doesn't look completely depressing?

Soup should be served hot.

also, not your fucking army.

Bump

you don't need to look as far away as the UK to find fucked up shit. The most fucked up shit is in your own back yard. Google "Russian Apartment Bombings" to get an idea why every Russian that can emigrate west does so.

they're poor and living under a corrupt government but at least they haven't been brainwashed as bad as western euros who are willfully giving up their countries to muslims in order to virtue signal (I know this isnt the euros on here but it is the majority of them)

I hear grocery stores in Russia suck. Why don't you have any food?

whats not right actually, we dont have problems with food. at least if you ahve money.

yes. my job is propaganda.
dude wtf? i know. i am need to distreact the ones who looking at our country problems and show them how west fucked up. its our main policy now.

If you guys ever put foot prints on the moon will you finally stop all of the "NASA faked the moon landing" propaganda bullshit?

But your government had so many opportunities after WWII to actually grow Russia into a mighty nation worthy of her potential. Instead they waste or steal all the tax money and keep it for themselves while they starve and bomb their own people into submission. Why would you want to help prop them up?

just my job man. i want to eat too.

Some day humans will walk on Mars. We will get there much faster, much safer, and in much better company if the Russians go with us. Russia should embrace her western friends allies and trading partners. Putin is setting your country up to fail. Russia deserves much better leadership than a corrupt, greedy gangster like Putin. Why haven't you overthrown him yet?

>i want to eat too.
So buy a plane ticket and come get a job in America! Every Russian I have ever met was absolutely wonderful. Smart, funny, beautiful and worthy of respect. In spite of what Trump would have you think, America actually loves immigrants. You will do very well for yourself and your family here.

America. Come for the Freedom, stay for the flaming hot Cheetos!

coz of propaganda. majority of russians(specially 30+ year old) believe what putin is great leader. putin is genius of propaganda.

>putin is genius of propaganda.

Yeah, we've recently learned that.

its not what easy lol. and also i can't do anything and dont want to work with my hands. so i am not really fit to be immigrant.

Only the undocumented workers work the fields. Legal immigrants get help with housing, food, medical and school. The Russians that I have known worked in business finance and the hospitality industry (hotels, country clubs, resorts). Good easy work that pays well if you are smart and sociable.