White women arent on our team

white women arent on our team

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women
archive.is/MUshP
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That photo wasn't from Sup Forums. It taken from fetlife by some user

damage control

Reminder to sage shill/slide threads.

>BBC cuckposting

Whoa rly made me thin , Shlomo

Wtf I hate white women nao, time to get a based chink wife and make some hapa mongrels!!!!

>That photo wasn't from Sup Forums. It taken from fetlife by some user

>Reminder to sage shill/slide threads.

leftypol paid some camwhore to make this picture, how new do you think we all are?

>Girl thinks she blew us the fuck out
>Get a free nude from a girl nobody knows and nobody was gonna fuck anyway

??

Proof?

can confirm. I got cucked by a white girl for some gook a little taller than me

>leftypol paid some camwhore to make this picture, how new do you think we all are?

Sauce, otherwise you're full of shit.

It blows my mind the lengths that you lefty beta faggots will go to post about black cocks, it's an unhealthy obsession and realistically it only bothers the newfags, really not worth your time even for degenerate worthless cucks like you.

Afraid to show your nose? It is not a white woman. Das is juden.

BBC IS GOD

I WORSHIP THE BBC

ALL HAIL THE BBC

>"I-I'm so not upset guys believe me!"

Anything like that is obviously a nigger trolling

Larping this hard, do you not understand that we're smarter than you? You cannot win the memewar you leftist cucks, the left cant meme.

>caring that a random internet girl choose to fuck people from x background
>not caring about planning and winning the great cultural war

Kek. You can easily take some photo off some other degenerate place on the internet, then post it on Sup Forums to trigger everyone.

When you think about it, she is only ruining her own life.

stacywilliams0 on fetlife, look it up

Why would I be upset I have a 10/10 aryan goddess who literally hates niggers more than I do. She works for a recruiting firm and actively discriminates against them and sand nigs, how does that make you feel?

>a whore discovers she's into beastiality
...okay? Would you prefer she discover she's degenerate after marrying a good white man?

She'll pay the toll. It's inevitable.

what is this leaf trying to say

sorry jew
white women are the least likely to race mix of all groups
no divide for you.

Who really cares? It's just a fucking leaf.

Just mate with a superior asian woman to improve the aryan race and let mudsharks lie in the deprecating beds they've made for themselves.

I'm literally dizzy with laughter

If by "suicide watch" you mean we yawn and move on to other thread, you're right.

There is no proof of anything

Op material take, OP is a FAGGOT

How is it cuck shit if i dont care if i dknt care who some random person fucks a black person, as long as my woman remains monogamous why is it a problem if some other girl fucks black guys

Sure you are faggot, now back to leftypol you disgusting degenerate

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I work at a hospital and haven't seen a white woman give birth to a white baby in months.

Leaf white woman love nigg and sand nigg cock, so I know youre trolling.

I easily got with a Canadian girl. Theyre extremely eager to mate with non-wite men cause Canada is even more cucked than America.

/leftypol/ goes to great lengths to try to slide and demoralize us with blacked shit.

It's basically a meme at this point.

Did you come up short..
Did she think uh little of you?
Did you look up to her? hehehe

you're a joke

Do you really think propping blacks up to a majority population would be a good idea?

Cherrypicking the post.
You can larp all you want but reality doesn't reflect your baiting, white men will always be at the top of the dating totem pole, sorry nigger

white girls like this will fuck black guys but always end up marrying a white man

>white men will always be at the top of the dating totem pole, sorry nigger

>Says the beta lefty desperately trying to trigger newfags on an anime board
lol neck yourself

didnt read this post or the image just clicked for pussy
bretty gud

Is that a good thing?

>"I know you are, but what am I?"
Could your damage control be any more pathetic?

If the woman ends up just having white kids then I don't see how it's such a bad thing

Not cherry picking. I have relatives in Canada and they all literally have white girlfriends and wives, lmfao.

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/11/30/247530095/are-you-interested-dating-odds-favor-white-men-asian-women
I love being white :) unlike you, consider suicide?

Archived it archive.is/MUshP

Ok.
A) timestamp doesn't list Sup Forums as all good timestamps do. Therefore; Fake.
B) Even if real, Shes a whore who post pics of her vag on the internet, and so her opinion is less than worthless.

present the evidence

Oh man you should have worked in the restaurant I was a server at. I was openly racist, and the white, black, hispanic girls were all fawning over me. Ended up getting 23 write ups for sexual harassment, fighting, telling a paki to go back to pakistan and much much more. Good times. If you are a white chad, women of all races will beg for your cum no matter how racist you are, and that's in fucking Toronto.
Stay mad shitskins

Sure you do Ahmed, sure you do, meanwhile I live here and never see an above 6/10 with anything other than a white Chad, keep larping.
You can have our scraps though, eliminate them from our gene pool by all means.

Women are basically childlike adults. They dont know what they want. The media has brainwashed them against their own interests. A womans natural lack of foresight is clearly evident in their inability to accept the natural order. When women are finally stopped from being shamed out of motherhood this will only get worse.

Lol, I used the regular link anyway. I love NPR and I listen to them in the car everyday.

You people are too uptight.

Why should she be fucking someone else in the first place race regardless? They must repent :)

>Are damaged goods a good thing?

Nope.

I'm bored with you, enjoy being a self-loathing virgin faggot lol

NPR is for faggots

I rather doubt a gorilla would treat a woman that poorly

Pretty gentile creatures when left alone

this
it's like hitting yourself with a hammer and then posting evidence of it like that makes it less or more bad or something

sad damage control

Are you gonna cry, faggot?

Don't care what a Sup Forumstard thinks of me or what I do.

Yeah, gorillas have 99% the same DNA as us, and they BLEED RED.
Let's give gorillas rights n shit.

im pretty sure your testosterone lowers for every second you listen to NPR

Gorillas are nicer than niggers :(

>hey g-guys, all my friends and relatives have white girlfriends/wifes
This dumb shitskin doesn't realize he's proving the white race is superior by his desperate desire to breed with whites and shed himself of of his inferior genes. LMAO
Just remember, shitstain, the way you crave white women is the way your women crave white dick. We are the master race, and you will do anything to get a taste.

I'm sorry Harambe...rest in peace bud :/

Kind of funny... anecdotal story

>On date with gf at Italian restaurant
>Coal burner with biracial kid eating alone (expected)
>Eye fucks me entire dinner, looks sad and doesn't even talk to kid

Blacks BTFO

.Thinks online dating reflects the real world

Online dating is for older people and losers you idiot, not normal or younger people on average. Just check the stats on marriage, only group of woman who go for white men inj the majority are Asian woman, while there are more black, Hispanic and middle eastern men married to white woman than vice versa. That's pathetic, as Asian woman are ugly and easy as fuck, theyre even easier than black woman, lmfao.

then neither are white men

>it's a leftypol makes a half-assed attempt at demoralization subversion episode

Take a wild guess what's in the options field reds.

:3

I find this to be a very pathetic copypasta. This is sorta understandable, it's important to take care of yourself, yes. However, this thinking is why the upper and middle class are so hardline liberal left democrat these days, because it's the safest option for their careers, reputations, and lives. Is that the solution? No. I personally had a wedge driven through my career out of sheer bad luck and have been stuck for a while, but it really made me think twice about the society we live in and made me realize that my political beliefs and honor are far more important than my job. I've since gotten myself out of this hole, but don't fall into the selfish trap that many whites have, putting career before family, truth, or country.

It's quite sad how niggers , sand niggers just prove this time and time again with their constant barrage of larping leftypol shitposts , how unfortunate of a life.

You really think a grill would do that? Debase herself for male attention??

You need to leave your mom's basement more often, user. Get out and meat a real woman.

Have a bump, white boi

I'll report it for him

:^)

Why would someone go to that much effort to make some bait? It just doesn't make sense....

Great thread

It is important to understand that polotics and ideology shape our lives, and they are shaping white life for the worse. Ignoring the negative role white women play in this scheme would be very naive.

hahaha thanks for reminding me of that statistic LMAO. pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

I literally had forgotten that white women are the least likely to marry outside their race. Jesus christ you brownies are dumb. I swear I wake up every morning thanking the heavens that I'm not a low IQ shitskin.

> He thinks anyone believes this

K E K
E
K

Niggers are subhuman, women are mental children. Good thread though.