When will ISIS come to this country? It's getting boring as fuck

When will ISIS come to this country? It's getting boring as fuck

Don't tempt them, you stupid porteƱo fuck

I'm from Cordoba you shit eating fuck

Would explain your boredom

Don't worry friends you already have the noses to be mistaken for jews! It's just a matter of time...

Not even from Argentina. You can come here though, bring your women

Even Hezbolla don't want to blow shit here anymore... they're fighting ISIS in Syria right now. And our only source of terrorism are a bunch of Chilean indios with AIDS. not cool bro.

How about a civil war with the villeros

Rebuild your navy especially your air warfare , submarine and amphibious capabilities and invade Falklands you bunch of pussy faggots I wanna good modern war already
Also this time around don't use the same
Fucking destroyers as Royal Navy and use commandos not conscripts you idiot pieces of shit

Falklands is government meme, no-one here gives a fuck

You need Haitianos para poner la cosa sabrosa ;V

Why on earth would you assholes want Muslims in your country anyways ? We have Lebos here and they are supposed to be one of the better Muslims yet all the do is rape , murder , deal drugs and drain the welfare system
Careful what you wish for if I had the opportunity to deport all mudshits in Australia to Argentina id do it in a heartbeat

I don't, and I'm not from Argentina. I just live here bro, avoiding all the shitskins in my country

>Hezbolla
>Bad guys
Retard

I shit on your mother's cunt, fuckface

Show your true flag faggot cunt
Name a place cunt I'll cave your fucking head in, I'm fucking batshit crazy cunt and bashing some poofters would put a smile on my face

don't worry, we will send to argentina some m*roccans

and neapolitans so you will have camorra clans too, you will not be bored for the rest of your life

I scat you

m*roccan detected, kys subhuman

Maybe they already have but everything is so fucked up all the time it's indistinguishable from normality

>When will the CIA come to this country? It's getting boring as fuck

so no isis there? can i come when shit gets real here? are spanish hard?