How Hate Goes ‘Mainstream’: Gavin McInnes and the Proud Boys

It's over, Proud Boys. They're onto your leader, and they've written about just how evil he is.

>In Rewire’s three-month investigation of the far right, McInnes emerges as one of the main leaders of the so-called alt-lite, one faction on the far-right spectrum of politics that believes in the threat of “white genocide;” maintains that Islam and Muslims endanger “Western” civilization; attacks feminism and women’s rights; and denigrates immigrants who are not white.

>That those beliefs—already being echoed in President Donald Trump’s White House—are about to be elevated to what McInnes says is an even greater platform is a cause for great concern.

rewire.news/article/2017/08/28/hate-goes-mainstream-gavin-mcinnes-proud-boys/

>3 month investigation
>reading 4plebs and youtube comments

So you're telling me I can get paid $50000 to sit on my ass for 3 months and look at pol archives and say I'm researching the far right? How the fuck do I get in on this?

They went onto the Proud Boys Facebook page, and investigated 100 members. Turns out, they all seem to be real people.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. we condemn those evil proud boys and their aryan union leader, Gavin.
>tfw we got a new scapegoat

That's even less work.

This doesn't go far enough. This doesn't spell out just how awesome he really is.

My only issue with him is he married a gook and had half-gook kids. But I forgive him.

>rewire

Literally who?

They allow jews and non-whites into the proud-boys.

When will alt-lite civic nationalist cucks realize that they will still just call you a nazi?

McCuck was under the impression that being a semi cuck would spare him from being labelled a monster. But once again we see the wisdom of the saying: "You can never cuck enough".

He married a feather indian

Depends, are you a woman or black?

I literally cannot even. The only reason they are picking on Gavin is because he shoves dildos up his ass. Fucking homophobic media.

I can pretend to be a woman and say you're misgendering me if anything is said otherwise

Gavin could shove a small black baby up his ass, poop it out, and adopt it and that wouldn't wash his sins for being white

So, Gavin was the next Hitler all along

>u u uhuru .. u u uhuru were the proud boysss
>where the weeeest is the beeeeest ..

>Kessler appeared on The Gavin McInnes Show, and McInnes ripped into him, telling him that Heather Heyer’s blood was on his hands.

>He also accused Kessler of infiltrating the Proud Boys.

>“I think you duped me,” McInnes said. “I’m suspicious of you coming to Proud Boys meetings, saying you’re not alt-right, telling me you’re not alt-right, and now I think you were trying to recruit guys.”

>There’s an obvious reason that these groups are swarming towards McInnes’ audience: The dog-whistle effect of his endless misogyny and racist barbs are impossible to miss for anyone who watches his show.

>denounces neo-nazis
>says they have nothing to do with his organization
>gets called a neo-nazi anyway

this is what happens when you try to appease the left

>Proud Boys never mentions or has anything to do with the phrase "white genocide"
>Taking three months and still not having any idea what you're talking about

his wife is half indian with a feather

Lel
His wife is 100% American ,meaning injun

Fun fact: Gavin McInnes used to play in a band with one of the drummers from Godspeed You! Black Emperor.

i always thought his wife is a poo indian

>literally who played in a band no one has heard of
How is this a "fun" fact?

The proud boys will never die. We are, and always will be, proud of our boys.

Aren't feathers just gooks?

anyone who has ever been on Sup Forums has heard of them

>far-right

stopped reading there.

Karmic punishment for McInnes's pussified attempts at being reasonable. See what happens when you try to kowtow to insane tribalist cultists? Instead, be principled, and be unapologetic.

Some people talk shit at Andrew Anglin but the fact of the matter is that his philosophy is being vindicated as time goes on.

You are going to be called a monster no matter what so become such a monster and eventually you will normalize it and desensitize people to it.

It really is something, isn't it?

>McInnes said he would not speak with Rewire for this story unless we agreed to conduct the “interview” live on his talk show. We declined, as it became clear that he was hoping for a debate and a spectacle, rather than an interview.

>However, McInnes has amassed such a considerable public record of comments and claims that it is still possible to get a sense of his beliefs, even without the benefit of talking to him directly.

Does journalism school teach this?

>proud boys
>far right
HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE DO WE HAVE TO KILL FOR THESE RETARDS TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE !!!!!!

Sup Forums listens to Kanye and NMH. Sup Forums has shit taste and garbage opinions.

are you a hebe?

Faggot ass leftists are the biggest scapegoatists in the world

anyone who who even slighty disagrees with them is automatically a fascist and enemy

I fucking hate these cunts, I wish they would have slammed them again at Bizerkely