It's amazing how evil you all truly are yet you're unable to see it. You think you are "good"...

It's amazing how evil you all truly are yet you're unable to see it. You think you are "good". Many of you claim to be christians, some claim to be nazis. You don't worship order or goodness. You worship chaos. No, you don't even worship chaos because that would require an ounce of order. You revel in it like a pig revels in mud.

-When Christopher Dorner shot police officers, you were cheering him on and laughing at the mayhem.

-When that sperg shot up KIDS at sandy hook, you laughed at the mayhem, then went on to just say it was all fake.

-When elliot rodgers killed college girls, you cheered him on! I mean that's what a bunch of college sluts deserve, right?

-When the world was ashamed of the U.S. for electing Trump, an open racist, sexist, and homophobe, you all were creaming your pants to this day.

-Now we have hurricane harvey, and you evil mother fuckers are still cheering in glee at the chaos and destruction it is bringing to people's life.

-And last but not least, when a GIRL lost her live in Charlottesville NC you had the balls to mock her openly on various social media sites without shame.

You all are true true chaotic evil. You are Lucifer, how can you not see it.

Other urls found in this thread:

katana17.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/a-squire_s-trial.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7zhwihAXMlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chaos and evil are two different things, user.
also, everyone thinks elliot rodgers was a shit for brains whiny slime, and no one thought what he did was right.

also, what does it matter specifically that a girl lost her life?
oh, i just read the trump thing.
i apologize for taking you seriously.

i dont understand how any of that is bad op

i think you are confused

have a bump for a great post op.

thats nice now fuck off back to the_cuckold. this isnt your blog

>When the world was ashamed
so?

then why am I the most successful political & cult leader alive & loved dearly by all my devotees?

just accept the truth, Sup Forums is how everyone feels, but they are too much of a chicken shit to admit it and/or don't care enough about you to be honest, because you're a clucking fanatic no one takes seriously.

>chaotic evil
I like to think we're more of a lawful evil, otherwise we'd be antifa

WAHHHH PEOPLE THINK OPPOSITE TO ME WAHHHH IM A MORAL JUDGE WAHHHH

The girl shouldn't of been in the road. She shouldn't be in a terror group to begin with. Not reading the rest.

I like the guys here. They're fucking cool lmao

to rebuild a better more just world this one must be destroyed first trough chaos and evil.so ultimately Sup Forums are the good guys in the end.

I would exchange feeling evil for the total oblivion that I currently feel.

Well maybe if the jej didn't mess up western society so badly we wouldn't have to nut in it.

>When elliot rodgers killed college girls, you cheered him on! I mean that's what a bunch of college sluts deserve, right?

That wasn't actually us, go talk to /r9k/ about that one.

>1 post
Saged

You people have stood on the soap box long enough with this tripe. We're tired of the labels, tired of the new (((pronouns))) and disgusted by your herd group think.
To us you are evil. To us you stifle speech. To us you promote degeneracy. You have no morals at all.
What morals do you have? Any?
None. We sick of you, and all your kind.
Jew.

But muh vaginas

"And you think you're fit to judge us? Do you get all your ideas from comic book villains?"

Feels good

Aww shucks. Thanks bb.

>last but not least

Ummm, isn't Heather's death objectively the least of the things you mentioned?

>Good and evil exist
I remember being 17

This place is satanic.
But we are running out of time. Jesus Christ is coming soon.
Many of us are forever screwed
I pray I'm not.

>you

Is this the new "WE"?

Also Lucifer was the best angel there ever was. Update your facts bro.

>mass shooting
>mass shooting
>mass shooting
>election didn't go my way
One of those things is not like the other.
also
>pol is one person
also
>1 post by this id
I wonder who could be behind this

>you are lucifer
Good, that motherfucker cared more about humanity than old testament god

Not one person you dumb motherfucker

>claims Sup Forums is evil
>uses D&D terms

SHAME ON YOU! Go to bed!

There IS order in all this chaos, just because you can't see it; doesn't mean it's not there.

4D chess, fool! Git gud.

>Lucifer
>chaotic evil
OP, you are a retarded faggot.

the wounded satan leaned on his spear

and forthwith to his side was run

angels, many and strong

So wait, wanting chaos to happen and for people to realize that what they're supporting right now is incredibly suicidal makes me Lucifer? So be it, then.

>Sup Forums is one person

Thank you for your post, I agree with you. These satan worshipers can't even see through the fog of hate

>evil
lmao

No, Lucifer is the bringer of light. The darkness before the dawn represents Lucifer and coincidentally Kek. It is your own immoral paradigms that make you think Lucifer is not the one who brings God. If there was ever only light you would not know it. Of course due to the fact that you're generalizing us as a group, on fucking Sup Forums of all places proves that either you're a retard or baiting, but as we very well all know bait is a projection of self's insecurities.
Btw Sandy Hook is a proven hoax, why would you even use that as an example, lol.

>god warrior

there is no evil user, simply cause and effect. also we may appear to be chaotic evil, but we are much more akin to lawful evil in practice.

>-When elliot rodgers killed college girls, you cheered
him on! I mean that's what a bunch of college sluts
deserve, right?

He first killed his nerdy gamer roommates, numbnuts.

You idiots don't know your shit.

Hillary has been recorded numerous times using
various slurs and is an extremely hateful and
power-driven psycho by all accounts.

Trump wrecked her shit. He's a hero. ZHe likely saved
Western Civilisation that day.

Whale Lady died of a heart attack. If she even died at all.
Charlottesville was pure political theater.

Was Dorner the BLM guy? If so, I cheered for the police
robot that grenaded him.

Sandy Hook. The event that Red Pilled most people on
the alt-web on "crisis actors".

Harvey is just validating everything we've said about the
"humanitarian left". You fucks don't give a shit. You're all
fake as fuck.

The evil guy in the story is the one who
pretends to be virtuous to place himself above others.

Hell, you are the proof OP. A shill who had to be paid
to write this garbage. An empty vessel with no soul.

This is depressing. Have I been trapped in this place for that many years? Was it all a lie?

Rodgers killed twice as many guys as girls.

Mostly just bantz and getting carried away.
I joked about that type of stuff with friends in private before I'd ever heard of Sup Forums. A lot of guys do.
It's hard to gauge exactly how people here really feel and draw the line between sincere belief and venting/hyperbole
The normie method of creating a thread asking a direct question just tempts everyone into making the most abrasive replies possible.

The left is full of women and feminized men and neither tend to appreciate extremely dark humor.

>as if being called lucifer is an insult

Our text tells us that this king was a created being and left the creative hand of God in a perfect state (Ezekiel 28:12,15). And he remained perfect in his ways until iniquity was found in him (verse 15b). What was this iniquity? We read in verse 17, “Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.” Lucifer apparently became so impressed with his own beauty, intelligence, power, and position that he began to desire for himself the honor and glory that belonged to God alone. The sin that corrupted Lucifer was self-generated pride.

Relax. It's just stupid edgy teenagers on their computers.

Don't mean to be saying "hurr Sup Forums is satire"
I just think that most Sup Forumsacks aren't quite as vicious as it would appear when you take everything at face value.

the goal requires much pain and suffering user, you may think we are evil or villains for now, but in the end you will be calling us heroes

Sounds like something Lucifer would say

>When the world was ashamed of the U.S. for electing Trump, an open racist, sexist, and homophobe, you all were creaming your pants to this day.

You forgot Islamophobe. And trans-phobe. If you want to use these thought-stopping cliches correctly you have to use all of them or else you are allowing hate by not recognizing it. I hate fucking bigots like you.

This guy gets it

Nice try Satan

>You are Lucifer

Oh look it's another retarded Christcuck.

>The sin that corrupted Lucifer was self-generated pride.
Not really. If you read the entirety of the desert trilogy, which hints at other texts globally referencing the same belief throughout centuries, it is because God asked Lucifer to kneel to men.

Lucifer was some hot shit, being made from supahotfire, while men were made of dust, so he so no reason to kneel to inferior beings. That's mostly why he was punished. Not because he was "too proud", just "too proud for god". Add to that the fact God literally created men just to have someone that would kneel to him, and that makes God quite the dick. Quite jewish too, but hey, we knew that already.

And this whole story quite reminiscent of what we're witnessing right now. We're fallen angels, told to kneel to niggers, muslimes and slant-eyed demons, that themselves bow to the jew, and the jew bow to the Bogdanoff.

Satan and Lucifer are NOT the same, i know thats hard for u to grasp being brainwashed by King James bibles and all.
>Satan is a Djinn, the old serpent, the great dragon
>Lucifer is the morning star, lightbringer, the most beautiful angel (he is an angel and the most powerful one at that, 2nd only to God.)
Let that sink in

That's Islamic belief (shaitan being cast out for refusing to kneel to the creation of man)

In Christianity he is cast out for his pride, presumingly desiring to dethrone God.

read a fucking book nigger.

do you even know who Milton is?

read a book, and i'll still have read a library.

The only things that can be achieved are good through evil, evil through evil and evil through apathy :)

that's an interesting reminder that we're all just food for something else.

Get thee behind Sup Forums, Satan. God knows a man's heart, and we are all sinners but have a chance for redemption. Who cares about laughing about shit, joy is of the Lord.

>Sup Forums is the definition of Chivalry in the modern world

Who the fuck told you we think we are "good"? Good is subjective. We are trying to survive. Survival is the only truth of living creatures.

I turned around at the strange greeting and saw a man briskly walk
toward me off the highway road and down the path to the storage
house. It wasn’t rare that we got visitors all the way out here as
customers from the city would often come by to check in on their
goods or deal with the boss when his job demanded he stay here, but
they all arrived by personal vehicles, whereas this stranger that
approached me was traveling by foot, moreover he wasn’t
approaching from the direction of the city – exactly how long has he
been walking? As he grew closer I realized that he may have traveled
quite the distance.

He was clad in black military-looking clothes, dust and dirt from the
road covering his boots and pants up to his knees, a severely scraped
and scratched knee-guard on the right leg. A sizable back-pack, a
jacket with rolled up sleeves and a loosely tied scarf on his neck, and
everything had pockets full of something. The more he approached the
more the little details began to spring up, like some custom patches
over his clothes, marks on his knuckles and some scars.

katana17.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/a-squire_s-trial.pdf

This is what they call projection. The evil you see is your own id.

But sure, some people on this board and in life are pretty broken. It's probably not nearly as common as you think. When you start seeing evil everywhere, then you can be assured, it's inside you.

ok lol.

Sup Forums isn't evil, it's just full of retarded edgy teenagers

No it's not, the left is. They are genuine lunatics.

Low quality bait.

Pic not related.

Ah Christ I've been here too long

Fat bitch was a terrorist

lol u mad bro? why so srs?? X-D haha lol nigger nigge rniggerg nigger nigger niggegr gigger nigger nigger lmao

have you even read the Bible? God absolutely loves chaos, and he killed far more people than that little cuck Satan ever did. true Christians do not fear death, we welcome it.

moralcucks eternally btfo and will live their entire lives butthurt and afraid of the truth, and they will always be on the losing side.

True chaos is the absence of morality. How can it be good or evil?

>-And last but not least, when a GIRL lost her live in Charlottesville NC you had the balls to mock her openly on various social media sites without shame.
You mean tubba wubs? She had a fucking heart attack, wasn't even hit by the dude they chased outta there by beating on his car. She was up there and had a fucking heart attack.

if your so fat and unhealthy a demonstration is going to kick your ticker then im sorry you deserve the derision

God hates faggots, you stupid fucking degenerate swine. He literally annihilated tso cities because ofthe grotesque faggotry you support. Kill yourself.

>you

Sup Forums is not one person you sperglord

>Now we have hurricane harvey, and you evil mother fuckers are still cheering in glee at the chaos and destruction it is bringing to people's life.

This is a lie

stop throwing everyone into one bucket, it's like youre talking to a wall

Nigga we just shitpost.

user... or (insert name here) the validity of those statements is compromised due to the fact this is an anonymous image board. the validity is cut into tiny pieces because all is erased and no one knows who is who, therefore the meaning behind peoples words are less so. only logic prevails truly on this board because the name behind it is gone. every emotional argumentative post has small substance because to build an honest relationship you need to delve further then the INTERNET.
youtube.com/watch?v=7zhwihAXMlI

>no one thought what he did was right.

Fuck off.

>Trump, an open racist, sexist, and homophobe

why? he was a dirty mexican shitstain

or a roach

8/10

I am not good. Nor am I evil. I have no idea what to make of my life other than that I faced a lot of hard questions growing up and I had few people I related too. I began to be mustrustful and antisocial at a young age and I am generally a misanthrope. I have always been on the outside and I feel like I have had little choice. I could have figured it out sooner but I realize I must be some kind of crazy fucked in the head compaired to everyone else because in spite of all the great shit I do have in my life I still feel betrayed and used by my culture. I hate all of you equally as much as myself. I hope every one of us is extreamly miserable and macabre because I guess it would be crazy someone could be dissatisfied with the status quo and even resentful towards others due to past experiances and a lack of a decent accepting indivuduals.

Basically I have friends but I was here before feeling like I actually ever had good friends. I did have a few but I guess every one has a shitty opinion at the end of the day. I just want to get by and I will do everything to ensure that what I still try to live for every day has a fuckimg chance of existing forever. I can't change the past but in no other future but my own hell could I not do what is my best intrest and I expect nothing less than that from others until they prove me wrong. Thats why you are here. What ever the motivation you are here for yourself.

Hello dear white knight ! I understand your desception but you can help people by yourself and show us how can we change this world and be better persons instead of tell us that we are bad because you feel it.

In the real life it's a bit complicated, you can't just say "this guys is entirely bad because he did this" that's not true...

I like to help people when they need it. I give all my time for th customers at my work place, I try my best when someone is injured I'm staying with a complete unknown person IDK why but I want to help till the ambulance arrives.

Maybe I laughing at a racist joke, maybe I laughing at a joke about terrorisme but I'm aware of the suffuring that these inocent people are leaving. I don't want to leave in a constant day of fear and misery so I'm having fun about it because that's the only way to stay away a constant sadness.

No, the world is evil. And before it can be fixed, it needs to be destroyed first

malaysian

you fucking idiot we know we are evil and recognize the evil in all mankind's heart. the only way to over come it it to recognize that fact.

fucking off yourself so god can give you the final red pill faglord

who cares if were evil
> were the bad guys meow
even if were right 95% of the time

What point of "Politically Incorrect" are you too retarded to understand?

sauce that the cause of death was a heart attack?

I've always considered myself and most of the people here what can only be described as chaos servants. People who relish and glee in the spreading of disorder and death. Then I grew up and realized that most posters here don't actually do shit aside from lurking and that (((they))) are the real sowers of chaos. tldr wake up kid.

You do know that Milton is bible fan fiction right? Do you enjoy other fan fics as well user?