Sup Forums was wrong again

Well, would you ever have guessed? Nothing but a bunch of professional victims

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/nidhiprakash/this-man-says-he-was-mistaken-for-a-neo-nazi-and-stabbed?utm_term=.spokzVAg7#.xyyJ3MBkR
archive.is/3uGq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post the Jewish author's name

It's more probable he has received threats.

Antifa stabbed many people, journalists too.

Kek. Right wingers are finally learning to stop playing fair and start manipulating the media in the same way the lefties do.

I salute em.

Fucking jew

We really are the jews now.

Seriously, this really is eye opening. I honestly took stuff like this at face value, since I'd never see anyone on the right do this type of false flag bullshit before, whereas I correctly assumed all of the stories about evil gangs of nazi trump supporters running around attacking people after the election were complete horseshit.

Fuck this idiot. Don't try to out-jew them at their own games, they are masters at it.

Lmao I thought his fb post about it seemed jewey.

this rabbi's actions doesn't excuse antifas actually bottle and brick throwing. just a matter of time before they unquestionably murder someone in broad daylight on camera.

Where is proofs

You're assuming he isn't literally a Jew, which is a distinct possibility in cases like this.

This guy isn't on the right. The story was that Antifa thought he was.

The incident was first "debunked" by Buzzfeed, then affirmed by Gizmodo.

>We're dealing with A+ journos here guys

buzzfeed.com/nidhiprakash/this-man-says-he-was-mistaken-for-a-neo-nazi-and-stabbed?utm_term=.spokzVAg7#.xyyJ3MBkR

archive.is/3uGq0

This, the right is playing by the right's rules while the left is fully engaged in all manners of relativism. The fact is, we should be engaging in what ever means bolsters our side that doesn't result in harming ourselves.

For example, I've seen article posted around recently saying that white birth rates are on the rise. We should use positive reinforcement memes while using disenfranchising memes against our leftist opponents, we can continue to spin that train of thought by saying "liberals are losing out because they reproduce at lower rates thus conservatives are demographically overtaking them, this could be the beginning of the end of liberal politics as we know it."

he was a leftist all along. He pretended to be a right winger who made up a story about getting stabbed by antifa knowing all along that his fake story would be proved false and the right would look bad in the end.

Prime example of a false flag if I've seen one

It doesnt matter. The story has been and gone. The effects of it are in most folks mind and that's enough. Follow ups rarely matter because folk only have a small attention span.

Most people still think the original story is true and that's good enough.

Rather who is the suspect.

This guy should be researched.

>liberals forced to talk about violent antifa attacking innocent
>random faggot stabs himself in the most obvious manner and makes a post somewhere on the web saying it was antifa cause he's a neo-nazi or something
>news are all over it, but they are cause it's a lie!
wow what a coincidence? they couldn't be all over the stories where antifa are trying to murder people, but the one fake story posted somewhere on the web about a neo-nazi is a hoax and they cover it?

obviously falseflag from a liberal

Yeah, and Seth Rich killed himself with 2 shots to the back of the head, go home people.

>liberals forced to talk about violent antifa attacking innocent
This is happening quite a lot more than people think, left of center independent journalist Tim Poole whose clique consists of progressives and liberals says they too terrified of speaking their minds and opinions because much more exterme groups like antifa come out saying they aren't far left enough. Antifa is digging their own grave and pushing normies to consider more and more the right's viewpoints. It's moving in a good direction for now.

This is a Nazi from Sup Forums. Only they are pathetic enough to ever do something like that. Remember that face, he has to pay.

>playing fair
kek. being this jew. fake infographic, photoshop, recycle old photo with new date,etc?
it's started long time ago..

>When the left does it:
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>When the right does it:
It's a-okay

Dat hypocrisy

It's the eternal hypocrisy of the Nazis.

When they are a minority, they claim not to be Nazis.
When they are a large minority, they claim to have a legitimate ideology.
When they are a majority, they preach hate.

cringe

You mistyped "Muslims"

ISIS is to Muslims what Nazis are to Christians.

I don't salute it because it doesn't work and then we look bad

wat

You guys murdered someone in broad daylight first

Mental gymnastics at it again. Just admit it, Nazis are pieces of shit and just as slimy as Jews

Why would someone willingly go through with a plan like that, knowing they'd be arrested and personally destroyed online, for some shitty and retarded culture war being fought online with people who have too much time on their hands

Why do smashies want everyone to "pay"? He's already made a huge ass of himself and ridiculed the entire Nazi movement with it.

Leftcoms were right. The revolution will "just happen"

>Most people still think the original story is true and that's good enough.
It's shit like this that makes me embarrassed to say I still have a stance in this whole culture war

You sound fucking stupid

is this like balloon boy, where they coerced a confession out of him? colorado cops are not to be trusted, fucking lefties.

Getting caught was part of his plan.

(((Joshua)))

Because the Right loves deflecting and making up conspiracies or outright denying anything that makes their movement look bad (holocaust)

Just like that Gulag Archipelago, right comrade?

Maybe right denounces the blatant lies of the left that try to portray right as an ultimate evil?

What evidence is there it was fake?

They're our enemies, they've laughed at moral outrage for decades, might as well take their own tactics and use it on them.

No, it said he admitted it.