Dutch Princess on Harvey and Trump

Isn't she right? Wouldn't it make more sense to invest in flood and hurricane protection?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Works
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_Dutch_throne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mexicans flooding in
>hurricanes and water flooding in
>hurricanes don't reproduce

Hrmmm

so she is the cunt who HAARPed texas?

>America should waste tax money and magic.
lol europe

>waste
Is there an estimate yet on the damage that Harvey is doing? Combine that with Katrina alone and you can probably do some pretty decent flood protection.

If you need help: contact the Dutch:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_Works

No because God's will

>Mexicans flooding in
That's where you're wrong, faggot. The illegal immigrant population has been stable for a decade.

>worshiping HAARP

Women shouldn't rule anything. How does Dutch succession work?

>11.3 MILLION foreigners isn't a problem

Fake news
The real number is closer to 40-50 million or more

She's not in line for succession, although we do have queens.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succession_to_the_Dutch_throne

>implying the Netherlands has hurricanes

Shut the fuck up, Thijs.

Not to mention Hurricane Sandy

You have to go back paco

Yeah she's right instead of funding the border wall we should go back in time and tell people not to construct on flood plains...

Trump's too busy giving goldman sachs blow jobs to care.

Even the European royalty want to replace their own people.

Just how cucked can Europe get.

but you want to waste tax money on a wall and military wars in Afghanistan you fucking faggot?

I didn't say illegal immigrants were OK. I am pointing out that they are no longer "flooding in,"

I once thought Americans stuck their noses where they don't belong.
I still think that but now I see where they get it from.
I look forward to asking her why her country didn't invest more in counter terrorism operations when a muslim inevitably bombs one of the country's dikes to flood a large area of the netherlands.

>I look forward to asking her why her country didn't invest more in counter terrorism operations when a muslim inevitably bombs one of the country's dikes to flood a large area of the netherlands.

You mean when the CIA bombs?

Sauce?

Flood protection like A WALL?

>although we do have queens
Flawed system is flawed. The only allowed ruling Queens should be widows who have been through menopause. Anything else is degenerate.

What a fucking cunt.

>I post objective facts
>he calls me a spic
Why are you so angry at facts?

Maybe the fact that there have been no Muslim bombings in the Netherlands tells you something about our counter terrorism operations.

That would depend on how many go back or other places, right?

Yes goyim buy our superior water management technologies

maybe she should concern on the fact her country will be underwater in the next century.

>maybe she should concern on the fact her country will be underwater in the next century.

Well to be fair Trump is the one pushing for more oil and deregulation. He's pretty much the only leader on earth who is fighting to kill the planet. So yeah we should attack him.

Rather than virtue signaling on twitter maybe she should focus more on the fact that there are big cities which are already majority non Dutch and quickly going to non white?

>That would depend on whether they go back
Who cares? Net immigration has been trending DOWNWARDS over the past 10 years.

You give the CIA far too much credit. They simply supply their rabid dogs with weapons, they don't control them.
Screen cap my post and remember me when it happens. I guarantee you it is only a matter of time.

first Kim firing ICBM's
now the dutch princess

will Americans ever recover?

Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and keep your shitty """royalty""" out of American business. Your country is about as relevant to us as the mud is to the bottom of a boot. Shut the fuck up and get out of our way.

>implying (((they))) would ever acknowledge white genocide
Top jej

Maybe fucking non burgers should stop telling how burgers should act?
How about that?

what can you really do about hurricanes you cant just move a city further from the coast or build a new one

>believing the greenhouse Jew

No. I prefer a wall against illegals. Thanks.

Women shouldn't be anywhere near power.

Por que no los dos?

>hurricane kills 5
>immigrants kill 500 during disaster
a wall is fine.

k

Maybe fucking non-burgers should stop telling non-burgers to stop telling burgers how to act!

Also this.

>No. I prefer a wall against illegals. Thanks.

So you like wasting my tax money on stupid shit?

You sure you aren't a liberal?

>Maybe fucking non-burgers should stop telling non-burgers to stop telling burgers how to act!

HO HO Amerifags telling others not to tell them what to do

Maybe you should look in a mirror you fucking queer.

> XD

Regulation won't change the fact Houston is a super flat land and it was a mistake building there in the first place so flood insurance should be cancelled so faggots won't build near flood prone areas anymore.

Deal with it, leftist.

The Netherlands would flood too if 1.5 meters of rain fell on it. Delta woris was mainly built to control surges

Official death toll hasn't been released. Latest reports count at least 9 dead, with at least 15 inches of rain yet to come

>You give the CIA far too much credit. They simply supply their rabid dogs with weapons, they don't control them.

Every terrorist attack ever has happened because intelligence agencies wanted it to happen

That is a fact.

i bet there will be more than 9 dead

And hurricanes are actually becoming more frequent and powerful.

Libshits were the ones who gutted infrastructure funding for gibs

>Maybe the fact that there have been no Muslim bombings in the Netherlands tells you something about our counter terrorism operations.

Guy I know In the Netherlands says the country is in a worse state then even Sup Forums talks about.
Maybe its cause he is a student in a not so good area but he says the country is brown now.

why don't you stick to the flood of Muslims entering your country before the Anne Frank museum gets hit by a van. I think you have your own problems to worry about

>my right-leaning city just got BTFO'd by fucking water
>deal with it leftist
OK

You're a retarded idiot. Your shit wasn't designed to withstand hurricanes.

J U S T

>Regulation won't change the fact Houston is a super flat land

No but hurricanes like Sandy and this one happen way more frequently. They used to be once in a generation, now it happens every couple of years.

>And hurricanes are actually becoming more frequent and powerful.

Amerifaggots will ignore this

Toothpaste nigger gets it.

As a Houstonian I take that as an insult

Fuck that cunt.

Wall NOW.

Do people actually still believe the 11 million number?

You just have to go outside and look around to know it's a lie.

because illegals sign the guest book when they sneak in.

>As a Houstonian I take that as an insult

Enjoying climate change m8?

This is sensible and seems like common courtesy so it will undoubtedly be ignored. If nations would mind their own business the level of acrimony in the world would drop precipitously.
>That is a fact.
Then you'll have no problem supplying me with documentation supporting your claims. I require every incident going back the the king david hotel.

I wouldn't be surprised

Have you seen Dutch dykes?

You need a demolition equipment to start making damage.

Do you think you can launch missiles at a hurricane to stop them?

So basically what shes asking is to completely demolish and reconstruct each city thats prone to a hurricane, hurricanes which do not exist where her country is nor any kind of natural disaster that rivals that of a hurricane, and also shes a woman. HMMMMMMM

Pro-tip: do an internet search for Mabel+Soros

>woman
>smart
nope

She needs to concentrate on getting the dutch a world cup.

Ffs I only got 6 more chances to see it in my lifetime

I used to live with a dutch guy, he was a cunt!

Tbh I find Rotterdam much more fun than other cities.

>flood and hurricane protection

Reminder that Euroniggers have no concept of our weather, and think hurricanes are light drizzles and tornadoes a heavy breeze.

Can't wait for climate change to completely put the Netherlands underwater.

>implying 11.3 million illegals is acceptable.

kys libtard

Trump's budget cut FEMA funding, roofucker

This weather is fine, i needed a reason to use my boat anyways

A cat 4 would cripple your entire country you inbred lanklet

Mabel is a cunt.

Doesn't surprise me

>Trump's budget cut FEMA funding, roofucker

We have to give that money to better causes like pic related.

Your friend is right. There are definitely parts of The Netherlands that aren't completely fucked yet but yes in a lot of big cities Dutch people are already the minority. And with the Dutch being retarded enough to vote in traitor Rutte for the fucking third time this will only get worse and worse.

but it isn't do.

The cities are. It's only a matter of a decade before we go full Sweden.

And don't believe 'muh counter terrorism efficiency'. We're just not important enough to be a target

Yet

> every couple years theres a hurricane somewhere along the entire 95 THOUSAND MILES of us coastline
> couple to a dozen people die
> the flood of illegals from mexico is a daily occurrence
> cant even be sure how many americans die from illegal alien crimes, but it's a couple hundred every year at the very least
> priorities

eat a dick aquafresh.
if you had our mexican problem you would spend all your chocolate sheckels on border walls, and fuck the levees.

Why should we pay attention to false claims?

>Have you seen Dutch dykes?
They display themselves in the red district behind glass no?
>You need a demolition equipment to start making damage.
Being that all a muslim has to do is call a European racist to get them to drop on all fours and grovel, I don't think they'll have much problem moving everything they need into place.

MSAGA

Make Saudi Arabia Great Again

NO MONEY FOR AMERIGOYS

Isn't Houston actually left leaning?

You haven't seen our winter storms :). Shorter, but with category 1hurricane winds often

Typical Dutchnigger. Scared of water.

There is no hurricane in texas right now, that's what you are saying?