Kraut is coming for YOU, Sup Forums. Soon, "scientific" racism will be defeated, once and for all

Kraut is coming for YOU, Sup Forums. Soon, "scientific" racism will be defeated, once and for all.

What will you do to stop his facts, science and biological research?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K07TxdgZPw8
genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2002-3-7-comment2007
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2896818/
sharpbrains.com/blog/2008/02/26/brain-plasticity-how-learning-changes-your-brain/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He probably has never spent an extensive amount of time dealing with niggers. Aren't sandniggers excessively inbred as well?

Well he's apparently gotten inside a black girl, which I think is probably his entire reason for trying to debunk whatever vague differences in genetics he's gonna spend 4 vids talking about.

I want to see him debate Ryan Faulk and get BTFO.

I'm guessing he won't, I'm guessing he has just read a bunch of literature """debunking""" race realism and will just make videos based on that.

inb4 he uses jew logic.

Oh noes!

QUICK! somebody stop him!

What's the bet he never mentions cranial capacity?

have a black person call them and a white person. see if they can decern a race by voice. repeat as many times as needed. then just stare.

My problem is his complete disregard for sociological research, as though sociology is inherently bunk. While a lot of bullshit can come from the rather wide net sociology tends to cast, there are many things sociology fundamentally helps with. Otherwise, what's the point of researching things and noticing causality?

Not everything immediately requires you to stick a syringe in something and expect a result it. It's why I'm very curious how he's going to "debunk" differences in race. Is he just gonna bring up the Flynn Effect? Which isn't a refutation so much as it is a theory that might explain that over time, with money, effort and resources poured into, a race "might" bump up a few IQ points.

Kraut is a fucking autist if I ever saw one.
>get your subscribers to attack a fellow skeptic™ Youtuber for wrongthink
>it gets so bad that he deletes his channel
>beg him to come back
>continue attacking him after he comes back, meanwhile shut down another Youtuber in a similar fashion
I'm honestly probably closer to the alt-lite than most people here but seriously fuck that guy.

from* it, that is

Ryan is pretty autistic. I'm sure he'll make a video.

Sup Forums is about to get BTFO. You faggots better be scared.

What is he debunking?

Genetic research does show that there are 5 different racial subgroups with genetic(biological) differentiation by continental basis, where races were classically defined by continent.

Some of these members of the skeptic community really confuse me. People like Kraut and Sargon have all the facts regarding race realism right in front of their faces and they just blissfully choose to ignore it. I understand why they do it but I'll be damned if it isn't dishonest.

I don't even care that they ride the fence; I don't want some kind of totalitarian regime to take over either regardless of whether it comes from the right or the left. It's just the intellectual dishonesty. Styx rides the fence too but at least he concedes some points to the people he disagrees with and doesn't try to make arguments out of his feelings.

Genetic engineering will prove him wrong.

>inb4 lewontins fallacy

Um but that's totally racist and sexist. Don't you know we're all like totally the same, my Jewish sociology teacher told me so

Because they have non-white friends and in the the case of Kraut he has severe jungle fever. They literally cannot be real with this as it hurts their (yes) feelings too greatly. They will criticise christianity until the sun goes down but they will never touch this as they are basically cowards

>inb4 guns germs & steel

Kraut might be a True Believer of the (((blank slate))), but Sargon is obviously doing it for the shekels, so you won't ever seem him come out and talk about race realism, whether he believe in it or not. Unless race realism become dominant, and accepted amongst normalfag, which won't happen before a long time, in which case, Sargon will tell everybody he knew about it all along.

They don't want to get their channels shoah'd. They probably still will though considering how liberal the ADL is with fucking over anyone remotely in that area.

(((biologists)))
(((papers and books)))
Not the Bell Curve I take it

Sargon let it slip he believes in race differences when he was arguing against the alt-right

But this wasn't a tweet seen by many as it was in a long discussion chain. So it went under the radar.

>hurr nationalism is about iq
why are these people so stupid

Well, then that confirmed that he is doing for the youtube money.

Nationalism isn't about IQ, but it start by recognising that each races are different, and have to follow their own interest.

exactly. there are obvious group patterns

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

European FUTURE IS UP TO YOU!
youtube.com/watch?v=K07TxdgZPw8

Here's a video that was pooped out for facebook probably a no no touch for the bad zone. Go full in on the hot dog take 5 in 3,2,1 and action!
>hello graig
"hey stephanie"
>i noticed you had a cup of coffee too
"yeah i di-"
CUT!
His name is Brianna, not stephanie.
And action take 5 in 3,2,1 action! scene 17A

full blown ice cream scoops were in the news today as for orlando bloom, he took his cake and headed to the baseball field with his 5 dogs. Not too shabby for a four time sex offender and 2 time cheating spouse who forgot to cut the grass on Tuesday. Thats all for me. Back to you in the studio.

Thanks, kelly. In other political news. I forgot to wash my hands when handling the bacon this morning and touched my daughter who got her foot stuck in the local dogs anus yesterday when she was looking for worm holes in the universe that might get us to mars sooner than we think. President trump signed an order on the mars deal that would lower prices on minimum wage and leave its customers with even higher standards for dating in this day and age. The dating game however took an all time low on the stock market last week when arbys new roast beef rolled out its new sandwich and fell on the floor, leaving a nearby burger flipper to slip on the beef patties and end up in the hospital where he came out with a diploma and a new lease on a brand new Buick regal and headed to the gas station and became the 1000th customer of the day where he then was handed a $500 gas card and flew the coop jumped the hoop and loved every minute of the ice cream scoop

Saying jews have high IQ is like saying niggers have a big dick, not only is a lie but it's the opposite of the truth.

I haven't cared about (((KRAUT))) in a while, so why do you think I'd care now?

the fuck is happening there?

Can't wait to hear him debate Jared Taylor.

Krauts wants to move to the UK of all places. He'll soon know, especially if he moves to London

*Kraut

Doesn't he hate Islam?

Kikes know shit about science. Any field they went into, they practically ruined or degraded. The new fields are shit, useless, like race relations and women's studies etc. Like he has any idea what he is doing.

>Two months of research

When i researched it, it took me 5 min on google to find a respected bio-med/genome journal citing decades worth of genetic research proving a biological(genetic) basis for race when classically sub grouped by continent.

genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/gb-2002-3-7-comment2007

"To date, few genes underlying susceptibility to common diseases or influencing drug response have been identified. A question then arises, as it does when considering non-genetic factors, as to whether humans can or should be categorized genetically according to a surrogate scheme in the absence of known, specific gene effects. Wilson et al. [2] argue forcefully that genetic structure exists in the human population, that it can easily be identified even with a relatively modest number of marker loci, and that such structure is highly predictive of drug response: "We conclude that it is not only feasible but a clinical priority to assess genetic structure as a routine part of drug evaluation." [2]. This conclusion was based on their identification of four genetic "clusters" within a diverse sample of humans, and significant differences in the frequencies across these clusters for functional allelic variants in drug metabolizing enzymes."

"With this as background, it is not surprising that numerous human population genetic studies have come to the identical conclusion - that genetic differentiation is greatest when defined on a continental basis. The results are the same irrespective of the type of genetic markers employed, be they classical systems [5], restriction fragment length polymorphisms (RFLPs) [6], microsatellites [7,8,9,10,11], or single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) [12]. For example, studying 14 indigenous populations from 5 continents with 30 microsatellite loci, Bowcock et al. [7] observed that the 14 populations clustered into the five continental groups. The African branch included three sub-Saharan populations, CAR pygmies, Zaire pygmies, and the Lisongo; the Caucasian branch included Northern Europeans and Northern Italians; the Pacific Islander branch included Melanesians, New Guineans and Australians; the East Asian branch included Chinese, Japanese and Cambodians; and the Native American branch included Mayans from Mexico and the Surui and Karitiana from the Amazon basin. The identical diagram has since been derived by others, using a similar or greater number of microsatellite markers and individuals...Effectively, these population genetic studies have recapitulated the classical definition of races based on continental ancestry - namely African, Caucasian (Europe and Middle East), Asian, Pacific Islander (for example, Australian, New Guinean and Melanesian), and Native American. "

"...Most recently, Wilson et al. [2] studied 354 individuals from 8 populations deriving from Africa (Bantus, Afro-Caribbeans and Ethiopians), Europe/Mideast (Norwegians, Ashkenazi Jews and Armenians), Asia (Chinese) and Pacific Islands (Papua New Guineans). Their study was based on cluster analysis using 39 microsatellite loci. Consistent with previous studies, they obtained evidence of four clusters representing the major continental (racial) divisions described above as African, Caucasian, Asian, and Pacific Islander.

Two arguments against racial categorization as defined above are firstly that race has no biological basis [1,3], and secondly that there are racial differences but they are merely cosmetic, reflecting superficial characteristics such as skin color and facial features that involve a very small number of genetic loci that were selected historically; these superficial differences do not reflect any additional genetic distinctiveness [2]. A response to the first of these points depends on the definition of 'biological'. If biological is defined as genetic then, as detailed above, a decade or more of population genetics research has documented genetic, and therefore biological, differentiation among the races. This conclusion was most recently reinforced by the analysis of Wilson et al. [2]. If biological is defined by susceptibility to, and natural history of, a chronic disease, then again numerous studies over past decades have documented biological differences among the races. In this context, it is difficult to imagine that such differences are not meaningful. Indeed, it is difficult to conceive of a definition of 'biological' that does not lead to racial differentiation, except perhaps one as extreme as speciation.

...Despite the evidence for genetic differentiation among the five major races, as defined above, numerous studies have shown that local populations retain a great deal of genetic variation."

He does, which makes it even more confusing.

"If you believe in evolution, you've gotta be nazi if you think about it".
George Lincoln Rockwell

Sargon is a quadroon

I think it is largely cowardice they won't touch the subject. If they want to push back against SJWs, why not attack its underpinning - that differences in outcome are due to prejudice, not difference in ability.

This also explains why so many of them mass behind 'designated clever' ideas or people because they're not smart enough to formulate their own ideas and too intellectually insecure to stick their necks out. It also explains why the most outspoken left wing people are probably those most desperate to look smart and compensate by being the most militant

This I find really interesting. I know Richard Lynn talked about this.

>We review animal studies that have found darker pigmented individuals average higher amounts of aggression and sexual activity than lighter pigmented individuals. We hypothesize that similar relationships between pigmentation, aggression, and sexuality occur in humans.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Honestly, when it comes to hatred of Islam, you can't get more fervent than Kraut. The guy literally compares Muslims to cockroaches that need to be stomped under foot in one vid.

The fact that he gets so fucking angry over ideology, but refuses to touch race, leads me to wonder what Kraut's general mental state is like. The guy is just a fuckin' bully, honestly. His obsession with e-drama and making people who have "backstabbed" him look bad seems related to this.

Only after much prompting from outsiders calling him a hypocritical weirdo did he apologize for what he did with EdgySphinx, as well as the deletion of all those tweets regarding RageAfterStorm.

A German is autistic? Stop the presses.

I've literally seen fucking black people talk about race realism before. I think That Guy T even touched on the subject. I don't get why it's so taboo.

Aren't the Chinese right now working on using gene editing to make scientific racism undeniable to even the most retarded denialist dipshit like Kraut?

What's even funnier is that he's still attacking Edgy to this day even after he begged him to come back to Youtube.

Tree of Logic is a black woman and one of the only people who came to Rage's defense when the skeptics kvetched and mocked her for her race realism video. Any black person who believes in race realism is an uncle Tom to these smug, virtue-signaling skeptic cucks.

Race realism is usually a slippery slope to ethnonationalism (although not necessarily), that's why they can't entertain the notion.

DELET THIS

That Guy T is becoming best friends with dudes like EdgySphinx, now. He's even starting to leave his original views on Libertarianism behind.

#SkepticsAreTheRealRacists

I'm 100% open to being debated.
If he can convince me niggers aren't niggers because of biology I'll be better for it.
Course, I'll still avoid niggers because niggers are niggers regardless of why they're niggers

Just to satiate my curiosity, who are Guy T and EdgySphinx? What are the position of those e-celeb.

Kraut is a fat, chain smoking, hypocrite, coward and I hope he dies of lung cancer.

He claims he is for free-speech and then, on two separate occasions, does whatever he can to prevent people he doesn't agree with from speaking in public.

Fuck him. I hope the "new Germans" kill his whole family.

Both former skeptic community members who got started by riding the same bandwagon as Sargon and co. but eventually moved away from the skeptic community once they became aware of its intellectual dishonesty.

T is an AnCap and probably the only black libertarian in existence, he also happens to be friends with a ton of white nationalists now and is starting to entertain the idea of Pinochet-style libertarian fascism.

Edgy was pretty big before he deleted his channel after Kraut and Tea "exposed" him for listening to white nationalist podcasts and liking William Pierce audiobooks on Youtube. He immediately labeled him as a Nazi and sent his subscribers after him, prompting him to delete his channel. He came back after Kraut begged him for forgiveness and now has a new channel now called Braving Ruin. The dude's half Copt.

There's your little e-celeb drama history. Pretty strange how all these nonwhites and mongrels are turning out to be more /ourguys/ than fully white skeptics. Maybe the white race is doomed.

This. Bugger kraut until he takes on Ryan and the alt-hype. Kraut is a useless low-IQ faggot and Ryan will annihilate him

I don't know if it makes me a retard but I really don't care that much about the science around race. You could show me (((proof))) that there's no such thing but I can still see an African and a Japanese guy are not the same thing, it seems totally surreal to me that this is even considered an issue to argue about

I honestly see Kraut's attempts at these vids as some kind of final offensive in order to convince people to stop becoming "alt-right" or "race aware" or any variation of those things.

He's hoping to create one huge series people can simply refer to so he never had to bring up the subject again. "If you want to know how genetic differences in race REALLY work, watch my series on it, and leave the pathetic alt-right behind."

The problem that he and many skeptics have ignored, however, is that people won't stop being ethnonationalists because of this. Say he somehow manages to unequivocally prove the race realist position on racial differences is incorrect, why the fuck would that stop people wanting their individual cultures to go extinct? Or their ethnicities? Why would it stop people from wanting their continent to be full of more of the people that have ancestrally been there for dozens of generations?

From day one, Jared Taylor has talked about how the IQ stuff ultimately shouldn't matter, because any individual should be allowed to want their racial identities to continue. And that is how people will view it, down the line. The "differences" stuff is ultimately just gravy, and it won't stop people from wondering why blacks appear so impulsive, why Muslims continue to commit terrorism, why northeast Asians appear to do so well academically, etc.

not* wanting, fuck

The science is pretty much on our side

People are definitely culturally influenced to an extent. A black guy who grew up in a white neighborhood will most likely be more civilized than your average nog. That doesn't mean he's not more inclined towards certain behaviors than his hwyte buddies.

I'm really not a racist, and that's not me just cucking out. I legitimately do judge people on an individual basis and I have nonwhite friends. But the fact that IQ differences exist and that people tend to have in-group preferences is something you really just can't ignore if you want to build a healthy society.

Even if it's not caused by genetics, Japanese and niggers act a lot different.

The way Kraut talks is so bloody annoying

It's like kikes on full damage control.

Scientific racism was defeated a while back.

Sup Forums has a lot of genotype-based, sociology-sourced masturbatory racism.

"MUH SKIN"

Fuck Stormfags, BLM and La Raza. Lift and study, fags.

I will still read your posts because they make me laugh.

That's the eternal anglo that cast its shadow behind the eternal kraut.

>muh civic nationalism

Go back to plebbit, cuck.

There are only TWO human races: caucasian and mongoloid.

They create EVERYTHING.

Niggers can't even create a fucking wheel!

vivid images of a spotty teenager in a fedora curling a 2lb dumbbell and watching Sargon videos in 8 different tabs

So the only book on race he can find is of a black woman that believes race is a social Construct.

He'll just say "there's no clear biological cutoff with which to define the white race white racists btfo" and not refute any actual differences or the predictive ability of IQ measurement.

this is some pretty decent b8 m8

Tree of logic is also very friendly with that guy T and Edgy, she is like a 2 meter black ex cop from murrica living in germomy. We wuz right wing and shit

this

>evolution is real and all animals have sub-species
>except for humans, they're the single special animal where everyone is the same

Jesus Christ, I didn't know muslims were almost on par of many niggers.
Also
>there are countries with an average bellow 70
Holy fuck, that's so low someone would struggle just to read and write, and they basically populate countries by the millions.

Woes is gonna make quick work out of this pretentious prick

>But then why are such a large percentage of the professional basketball players black? Racism against whites?
>No, they're just better at basketball, it's an entirely different concept, you stupid racist.

kraut and the skeptics are desperately trying to find ways to stay relevant...

Exercising Your Brain: A Review of Human Brain Plasticity and Training-Induced Learning, Green, C. S., & Bavelier, D. (2008). Psychology and Aging, 23(4), 692-701.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2896818/

For starters:

sharpbrains.com/blog/2008/02/26/brain-plasticity-how-learning-changes-your-brain/

>post yfw it's exactly what we're saying and he thinks he can put a lefty spin on it.

And I meant phenotype-based.

"MUH LOOKS"

Science now says that there are infinitely many genders. I think they've changed what science means. It's not on our side anymore, whatever it is.

This. Kraut is an autistic retard, his rebuttal will be continuum fallacy mixed with a few instances of sociologist's fallacy, and then he will ignore all counter-arguments ad-infinitum

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-iq-the-case-for-genes/

>It's not on our side anymore, whatever it is
Some retards say that there are 6 gorillion genders. There has never been any legitimate basis for it. As for race, see the above link. The genetic basis of intelligence is a pretty well established thing in the scientific community, even if you wouldn't know it by listening to leftist retards. Then again they are retards

That's a different subject, and it's the leftist equivalence of "MUH SKIN"

"MUH GENDER"

XX and XY, two basic kariotypes with some uncommon variations. All the gender B.S. is sociology based mumbo-jumbo and some Foucault "be free, XY, wear a wig" Trudeauspeak.

muh skin is pretty and white, stay mad shit skin

Probably that: argue that iq differences come from poverty (nutrition, education, etc) and cultural effects. They will probably also argue that hybrids are stronger so we should racemix, even though whites have enough biodiversity.

I don't understand why biodiversity in terms of intelligence is such a difficult concept. We have biodiversity in nearly every function of our body (muscle, reproduction, intestines, liver, ...) but the brain is some kind of sacred place for the lefty dogmatic.

>Kraut might be a True Believer of the (((blank slate)))
No he is just a jew. And mentally unstable.
He even autistically proved that the Holocaust happened.

He is a denialist and conformist.
>pic related is him

It's called cognitive dissonance. These people are not ready to accept the reality of race having been groomed to believe in egalitarian bullshit their entire lives.

Isn't Sargon a octaroon or something? People of mixed heritage will feel that cognitive dissonance especially hard. It's among the reason why mixed people always vote left-wing, to champion right-wing politics may ultimately lead to whites self-selecting for themselves, which will weed out people of mixed heritage from the gene pool, race-realism is a stepping stone towards that.

>(((Karaut)))
The ((())) just fit so perfectly. I hate this fake ass crypto kike leftist shill.
Anyone who says race isn't real has no clue about biology and is brainwashed by cultural marxist (((science))).

That article is self defeating. Starts with an IQ spread that clearly states a problem with distribution of IQ scores among two races, but both races can and do have high IQ individuals in the minority of their respective spreads, albeit it's much lower in the blacks.

BUT it states that IQ is a "permanent" feature of our society, and that it's "hereditary". If it is hereditary, it is not permanent at all, due to breeding patterns.

Which would give you Stormfags some points on borders and walls due to sociology, but will destroy your inherent superiority complex, because the current welfare state promotes breeding among low iq persons (assuming low iq means lower income). So both populations will, over time, become dumber.

I hope YouTube deletes his videos for hate speech. Hate speech is not free speech. At least, that's what my lesbian, diabetic, anarchist, genderfluid, orphaned, vegan, tattooed, body-moded, vampyre, vlogger, activist, professor at Berkley told me.

You forget
>evolution stop at the neck

Feminist don't have any credential, and never had any. People just pretended it did, just to not offend women, until they became completely blue pilled.

>the brain is some kind of sacred place for the lefty dogmatic
I'm simplifying it, but it stem from two things. First Cartesian dualism, the division of the spirit and mind, later replaced by intelligence. Second, the Christian belief that all humans are equals have a sacred soul, which you could argue is somewhat reasonable if you don't live with niggers, which then evolved across the age into all humans are the same.

Not to mention the Herr Doctor Mengele boogeyman.