Did Americans ruin Christianity?

They build mega churches the size of football stadiums that stick out like a sore thumb. There is no beautiful traditional ancient designs like in European churches, there's just a fucking massive supersized McMansion with giant solid gold statues and globes. It's like how you'd imagine a nigger would build a church if he had money.

Also the pastors of Americas mega churches are all mutli-millionaires. The guy who owns the mega church in pic related lives in a 40 million dollar mansion, drives luxury cars, and owns a private jet. How is this Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fdwjP2Iw8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christianity can't be changed.

If it is changed, it is no longer Christianity.

These men seek riches, not the glory of God.

They reject the power that could make them righteous.

But they still follow the bible.

Megachurches are simply the end result of the erosion of organic communities and social atomisation/alienation produced by the sweeping socioeconomic changes of the 60's onwards.

No, they don't.

Joel Osteen is a supporter of Israel and a supporter of sin.

These are both anti-Christian things.

They are not Christians.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fdwjP2Iw8Y

Protestant liberals ruined Christianity with their lies and propaganda.

*sacrifices a chicken to St. Christopher to remove the curse his neighbour put on him*

Homosexuality is not a sin, Jesus never talked about it.

This was matthew fox's best role

This. He kind of did, though. Born eunuchs. The 144K. The Ethiopian. And the Centurion. All blessed. We just invented new words and screwed around quite a bit

stop leafposting

Also, traps aren't gay.

You'd think the LITERAL SON OF GOD would mention even once that homosexuality is a sin but he didn't... Really makes one ponder.

Good for you. It takes a lot to get over the right wing paranoia. Let's be essentialist with it. Let's throw out our views and simplify theirs. They buy diamonds and do fancy raisin cakes for their marriages. They don't know what they're doing or talking about so they go around denying everybody else

The bible doesn't weigh in on transexuals being gay or not gay to have sex with. I'm assuming if they went through the sex change operation and are legally classified as women it wouldn't be gay, I'll have to speak to my pastor on this issue.

>The man raised in the part of the world that is pretty much 80% of the reason why the West was historically "homophobic" didn't actually think homosexuality was a sin

Jesus also never said anything about credit card fraud or car theft, I don't quite think that means he'd be cool with either though

It doesnt work that way with the Bible. It's either said once. Or repeated two times in total if very important

>waah waah fucking americans hate hate hate I hate everything waaah waaah waah!!! You can't worship god in a building that doesn't have any fucking pillars!! waah !

Fucking canadian trash crawl back into the wilderness an get your ass stomped to death by wild moose, fucking faggot.
Sage & hidden.

So tired of you dick riding fucking losers I hate every single one you people and revel in complete joy when I read about mexican cunts flooding north into your chinese infest shithole.

ROT YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Credit card fraud and car theft both fall under the definition of stealing which jesus was against. Yet no mention of homosexuality... hmm

Trapolonians 6:9, "And thus unto Him Eunachia asked, 'Whence the sodomy of the trap?' And He took a moment to look towards the heavens, and bowed. 'Tis not of the laws of sodomy,' He said, 'But the will of the Heavens.' And from that day forth, traps lived in the temples, and their good works were known.'

plz stop I can only get so erect

With these evangelicals, they blur the line between the new and the old testament.
Pick and mix Christianity.
They're basically mildly liberal Jews.

thats what u get when u do consumerism

Megachurches aren't inherently bad. As long as the people in them are learning truth, and those people can connect with other people in more intimate settings, it's fine.
Megachurches are way better than European "churches" that have long since been coopted by Marxists

>said the burger

>I have come not to abolish the law but to fulfill it
Unless Jesus spoke against a piece of OT law (or more usually, the way the Hebrews had understood a piece of OT law), it still applies.