WW3 SOON

World War 3 fears: Japan to make 'utmost efforts' to stamp out ‘grave’ North Korea threat
>Japan will strike first, soon
>China will side with NK
>USA with Japan etc.

>Note USA Travel ban in NK is effective from Sep 1
>NK has a planned nuke test for Sep 9 (major NK holiday) from info released by a SK spy agency.

its happening.

>Japan striking first

Oh god
I bet they'll somehow miss the aircraft carriers again

Welp, boys, I think this is the big one.

Their Korea invading record is better than their US one.

>A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT, BUT NOT KILL

Nothing of value was lost that day

Wow

How does it feel to be this retarded?

I shall keep Sup Forums posted on any haps.

I always get the feeling that usa and England always get us to fight with them everything to keep their troops entertained with bants and real life shit posting

my sides

JAPAN STRIKES FIRST

JUST DO IT FOR THE EMPIRE

yes pls
looking forward to shoot commies in the chaos

I thought China was going to side with US? Dident they say they would multiply times?

I wonder what crazy shit the japs got hidden away. Killbots and shit lol

>express.co.uk

your cunts are alright and know how to have a good time

>everything in their power

so, literally nothing…

Bullshit China will side with DPRK. Japan sends missiles, America sends assistance, China invades and claims the Northern mineral deposits in the confusion. After the war, there is peaceful negotiation for the land.

They said they wouldn't be with America unless Kim striked first. However China just said that "pressing Pyongyang won't help anymore", so we're just gonna have to wait and see what happens.

They said they'd stay out of it if the Norks threw the first punch. It remains to be seen if firing a shot across the bow of japan qualifies as the first punch. Knowing the chinks probably not. They're desperate for this shit to stay quiet as the status quo is really the only situation which they like.

Bump for interest

this
kim jong bong has outlivedhis usefulness
china will grab the minerals
us will secure souel

then south korea will steadily fall under chinese influence, they play the long game, they slowly (over decades, acquire territory)

china knows that they cant lose this, but they cant win either, hes a loose cannon on deck, not nearly as smart as his father

I also believe MSS (chinas cia) has a guy close to this fuck at all times, a guy who has a loaded pistol and will put it to his head and pull the trigger if he ever gives the order to do somethign with the nukes the chinks dont like

never forget, kim jong bong does what his chinese masters tell him to do, he is a total puppet .... when he fucks up, they will be the first to execute him

Good lookin' out my kamakazi friend

Japan will finally reveal they have Gundams

Its going to be an Asia based world war how ever you look at it. China, India and Pakistan are the third world Britain Germany and USSR.

They are going to "stay out". Tehy are going to seize the minerals and carve it up like poland in 1939.
Then chicom-borg will absorb the nation.

The war wont last 72 hours! Most of the norks are starving ffs. You could win them over with a BBQ!

BANZAAI

it will be a korean war at most, larpers. trump will cuck out and bend the knee anyways.

Nah Japan can't because of its constitution.

Muh guess
>US will send B1 to NK again
>NK will get pissed off
>NK will launch 4 Hwasong-12 missiles to Guam
>GAME ON

O.K North Korea you want to play games O.K you want to fuck with me O.K you want a Geno Breaker driven up your fucking assholes delivering the rape of the 21st century the rapecide O.K come on come on say hello to my little friend.

No one has any illusions that the Norks are winning this one up to and including the Norks themselves. The main problem is Seoul. It's in range of the Nork artillery. If the war lasted 2 hours that would be enough to level the capital and kill thousands of civilians. If it wasn't North Korea would have stopped existing years ago. The main fuck up here though is firing over Japan. The Japanese and the Koreans get along because of big daddy USA. In this situation however the Nips might decide their safety and security outweigh that of a few thousand Koreans. Who really knows at this point? The Norks have crossed so many lines I don't know if it can really be said there is a hard line in the sand anymore. At this point the best chance is probably China sweeping in for a regime change so they can keep their valuable little buffer state.

Inb4 NK become 51st state before Puerto Rico.

I'm on holiday here for a few more days lads. I don't wanna die. I miss my poisonous spiders and great whites, I should never have trusted the nips

what the fuck is this unintelligible nigger babble

It's a trap. Japs are hold-outs in the global multi-cultural strategy. Also China. A big Asian war will see them cucked like Europe.

>china will side with north korea
I love you guys, but this will not happen. If China allies with North Korea not only will we see mass rioting and deterioration of society, we could see a revolution. China is not willing to risk losing power over it's own nation in order to ally with some dumb-fuck leader.

if doubles ww3 today

This is some Chaos Theory shit right here

send the gundams and kaiju to raze NK to the ground

You're goodamn right it's coming soon. You're going to burn.

/thread

Japan can't do shit. They have a pacifist constitution. That's why they're so desperate to have America protect them.

Honestly Japan is so fucking cucked its laughable, they don't even have true independence in terms of foreign policy.

Remember Japs are the sneakiest bastards on earth. Remember Pearl harbor. You Norks are fucked.

Jap is class US puppet state. They have no morals and no constitution.

Start evacuating Seoul and Kim will turn into a pet hamster.

>Says North Korean proxy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Internet token is limited in supply. Artillery shell is not. False puppet states will burn.

>proxy user
>shitting on his own country
nice quads though

tards

Let the japs rearm fuck it give em some nukes and good american tech they will cause ching chongs everywhere to shit their pants

Kim, pls. Xi Jinping has his hand jammed so far up your ass that he's tickling your tonsils as we speak.

Who else /joiningjapforeignlegion/ when the opportunity arises?

>Japan will strike first
but why? Isn't that going to fuck them up hard in the end?

if china controls nk then nk would've gave up its weapons programs a long time ago. you're a moron

I'm glad I live in Denmark, where none of this shit will probably reach.

This is impolite !

le vauge prophecy meme

If we have WW3, can the Second American Civil War be a part of it?

By the way. NK proxy is 210.101.131.232 port 8080. I just tried it but google is blocked there so you would need a pass to post I guess.

Any chance of USA cutting a deal w/ china to keep them from intervening?

we have the meanest dog in asia on a fucking leash take it off give the ching chongs and dogeaters what they want

>fidget spinner
pic related

SOON (tm)

Which asian QT will you miss the most?

I'll miss anime the most. Everything will probably go into hiatus ;_;

I fucking pray for WW3. My life has become absolute shit and I feel a major happening will change things. Maybe not for the better but any change from this current path of destruction would be good.

>Japan strikes first
>breaking a treaty that they could have unilaterally ended years ago
>US continues to back Japan despite the broken treaty
Is this how the finally break the UN?

Let the chaos begin

>Japan to make the utmost efforts
>Japan has a military of 248,000 personnel
>North Korea has a military of 945,000
>I don't think they're in any position to be making substantial threats

I just hope ZUN survives

that man's a fucking god

>Japan has a military of 248,000 personnel
>North Korea has a military of 945,000
>I don't think they're in any position to be making substantial threats

1 million uneducated dirt farmers vs the people who conquered half the fucking planet BEFORE they became the biggest tech nation on earth

Japan is number 7 on global fire power index.
North Korea is 23.

We are going to help our ally, all in, this time.

Be warned

Doubt it, really.

I will gladly die on a beach killing commies if it means anime will be saved.

Fuck you, fake yankee blue jeans.

You can't get NK proxy or VPN.

NK posters are almost guaranteed just moderators fooling around.

>Hokkaido had air raid sirens, broadcasters telling people to seek shelter, text warnings before and after warning of a missile launched from north korea
>the rest of the world is OK with north korea pulling this shit

you'll do nottin

It seems like kikes want obliteration of potent Eastern nations through total war, because they have no way to destroy them with their biological weapon - brown apemen.

Churchhill 2.0

GO TO BED KIM.

That if you start warring in Europe you should not except Britain to not fight just because Germany does not want to fight Britain.

Are you dumb?

This.

People were literally fearing for their lives. Imagine the kids in school hearing the sirens going off. N. Korea seriously fucked up, they need to be deal with. And if they aren't, then they're just gonna do this more and more until Japan unleashes their Bushido and goes full on samurai on them.

wew, checked.

>Believing North Korea have ever fired a missile

Puppets, the lot of you.

Please stop agitating the kind man from North Korea.

I wanted a bomb shelter by my parents didn't listen. THEY DIDNT LISTEN

Now I'm the one laughing but I still don't want to die.

same fag having fun kek

Let's be real, that is scary. A nuclear bomb flying over your head. I wouldn't care if NK got bombed but the problem is the shelling of Seoul... that is the only reason I have against.

Japan has a pacifist constitution and no offensive capabilities.
Firing any nukes requires our consent.
It's not happening.

If singel ww3 tpday

Do US allow Japan to take the initiative? And do US will allow Nips to change their constitution and rearm themselves?

Yes

I guess I'm just more worried that there is the probability that there won't be any consequences to NK throwing a bomb over other country.

When I read about this yesterday, just after it happened, I thought, "Gee, this is going to be everywhere on the news in a few minutes". But it didn't. They barely mentioned the issue (not just on TV)

It was pretty obvious where that missil was trying to go (it even looked as if it was intercepted by someone). Hasn't Trump said anything about it yet?

No!

>fake yankee blue jeans
Sorry what?

Well, they have the self defense forces, which are allowed to act in self defense. With missiles flying around and over their country, it is very easy for them to make the self defense case.

If this missile launch had failed, or was armed, it could have landed on civilians. And their missiles do fail frequently.

You guys need to learn the difference between a proxy, and a spoofer.