IT'S HAPPENING! FRAUKE PETRY IS GOING TO GET JAILED!

Big news!
Basically the end of the AfD (right wing extremist party)

bild.de/politik/2017/politik/immunitaet-von-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-53028138.bild.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bild.de/politik/2017/politik/immunitaet-von-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-53028138.bild.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/frauke-petry-parlamentarische-immunitaet-von-afd-politikerin-aufgehoben-a-1165050.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

Dont forget to enjoy your oxytocin.

>can't open link with adblocker turned on
So what's she being jailed for?

>female weak link removed from the right
>outrage generated among general german population over this, leading to an increase in right-wing thought
Excellent.

How is this a good thing? Do you want us to live in a third world drug infested, starving, violent ridden country?

Lol, AfD were basic bitch cuckservatives.
It's funny in a sick sort of way that such a moderate party can't even exist in Merkelstan.

Agreed. Enough with these fucking female politicians already!

Dude seriously get a fucking life ffs

Germanistan is totalitarian shit hole ,with castrated population what else to expect from them.

Believe it or not, this is like having LePen removed from her party

Sup Forums is a rightwing board. Convert or get out!

2018 ~400.000 "syrian" can demand famili reunification at that point you have lost the german majority in the age groups of 18-35 years and it will be the point that is unreversable.
Muslims know this and when it happens they will start voting for muslim/islam leaning politicans and partys which means you basically wrecked Germany peaceful future, your childrens peaceful future. Have fun getting slaugthered when they start going from home to home. I will certainly have a big laught at you.

What? How can they get away with this, every intelligent person would laugh about this craziness.
However sadly many have taken their brain off, dunked it in shit, and then placed it in their head again.

>AfD
>Right-Wing Extremists
they approve of democracy and like Israel lol, basically lolbertarians
They are cuckservatives that are probably even worse than republicans. Petry deserves punishment for even trying.
>Letting a woman lead your party at all
Gauland is slightly better and Weidel is confirmed lolbertarian, Höcke is the only popular candidate that is not cucked to the extreme >muh kaiserreich

that just says her immunity is removed. could be just noise for the upcoming election

Good.
Which cuck faggot though it was a good idea to have a woman leading the "right-wing" party?

Nothing will happen

>Bild
Säge

>Roastie tries to expel the right wing of her right-wing party because of "muh optics"
>Roastie gets jailed
Nazis btfo?

Feminism has fucked european men so hard that they literally have no more alpha males in their country to do so. Gotta give krauts a break.

Ashkenazis btfo*

Germany is hellhole now anyways, lost.

>Anklage wegen des Verdachts des Meineides oder fahrlässigen Falscheides
>Going to jail
Yeah I don't think so

These guys understand!

>Believe it or not, this is like having LePen removed from her party
AfD kicked out the former Leader (Lucke) before and Petry did not even want to be chancellor anymore, it's just a useless tumor that was taken out, good riddance

Bump

>Petry gets jailed
Nothing is gonna happen, just removed fucking immunity wtf dude

>how can they get away with this
The same way they get away with everything else. Aren't you Germans now getting police knocking at your door if you're found to have written "hateful" messages online?

He would spread his cheeks for muslim dick anyway, antifa are all retards

>bild.de/politik/2017/politik/immunitaet-von-frauke-petry-aufgehoben-53028138.bild.html
No british source. Fake news. KYS.

Nah it's the same thing here, I shouldn't really rib them too much.
Here any male with conservative views is quickly shunned as a "RACIST EVIL MISOGYNIST NAZI" so the only right wing politicians who can actually gain any ground end up being women.
It leaves the leftists with the challenge of weighing their privilege points before they attack:
>on the one hand she's a woman so she's oppressed
>on the other hand she's white so she's privileged

She isnt, her immunity has been cancelled.

Dude your Picture is perfect. I really feel like all the wrong shit is "right" in Society now. Criminals are seen as heroes, cops are hated, the (((media))) tries to normalise trans People, evven made a bill in Canada where it´s illegal to not call them by their pronouns, mass Immigration, excuse me INVASION is seen as a good Thing, borders are "hurtful" and the fucking Pope says "hur dur Migrant rights before safety)

meatspin.com

this. she has become a liability and lost influence within the party quite a while ago anyway.
apart from the fact that having your immunity lifted does not mean automatic conviction, this will also be a plus for the AfD

their share of the votes rises and falls with the amount of coverage about them. the media having a rant about Höcke's "Mahnmal der Schande" did absolutely nothing to hurt them, they only started dropping again when the media stopped reporting about them.

they have a couple clever guys like Reil and Meuthen who just need to get the chance to say something and it's almost guaranteed that they will convince someone with it. the legacy media would never give them a fair platform to voice their opinions though so the only chance they get to do so is when they are being asked about some controversy within the party

Time for Bernd Hoecke to take the reins

Yeah, I've looked it up since.
Did she fail to admit campaign funds?

N-NO NOT MUMMY

that means : 4% extra points for the AfD

FREE MUMMY

AfD General when?

Didn't you learn anything from Trump?

I will make on give me a minute

What is with Germany and totalitarianism?

Kind of amazing how they went the full 180 from the Hitler days, just to the left this time

Hoecke will make (((them))) give back our past!

She supposedly did a wrong statement as a witness.
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/frauke-petry-parlamentarische-immunitaet-von-afd-politikerin-aufgehoben-a-1165050.html
here a non addblock article. gotta run it through translate yourself tho.

He actually looks german.

AFD GENERAL

Trust me, I've been looking for a Trump left, right and center but Pauline is all we've got at the moment.
Her heart is in the right place but she's dumb as a doornail, I wouldn't hardly trust her to lead the country.

Enjoy your dictatorship you German mongrels. They just love being ruled over by manics it seems.

Lol I was just about to make one. Ok go ahead

>Der Ausschuss befasste sich mit der Gewährung von Darlehen durch AfD-Landtagskandidaten an die Partei.
I'm not sure I understand, did AfD candidates take private loans for the party?
What did she lie about?

Didn´t refresh my page yet. Thank you. I contributed :)

Good, now we can get over it.
She herself said that she waited for them to finally drag her to court.

>removing a FEMALE from your political party
>bad thing

This is why you morons are in the predicament that you are in. You look to females for leadership? hahaahahahahahahahahahahah

Btw why did we lose some AfD members in the Party. United we stand, divided we fall. I think it´s possible to overlook minor differences

Give your women some rights man. I agree that in General women should look after Kids, instead of working in order to have a functionional Society, however you shouldn´t treat them like total shit. Just take a look at your acid attacks on women man!

The key is to say the kind shit trump says and never apologize. Seems like somebody wouldve copied him by now.

warum ist kein thread darüber auf /rvss/ vorhanden?

Why?

Bumpu

>petry
>like petrie
>as in petri dish

No, she is just the leader of the moderate wing.
It's a good thing also, because now we can work properly without the fifth column constantly bitching and moaning.
Also we may get a proper male leader this time.

>Do you want us to live in a third world drug infested, starving, violent ridden country?
What's the matter with that, racist? Don't you want your GDP to grow by three cunt hairs?

And then we have Alice Weidel.
Not only is she a woman, but also a lesbian who has adopted kids.
Since she is living in Switzerland, I don't even know if she is allowed to do politics in Germany.
I'd rather have it Gauland and Höcke stop using useful idiots and röhm these degenerates from the party.

>Mened
That's serious

>Basically the end of the AfD (right wing extremist party)

First AFD is not a right wing party extremist party lol
Second of all its the end of Petry, AFD is doing pretty well here in Germanistan.

Obviously, Europe cannot be free until it has the military capacity to defeat the United States.

They are the number one enemy of Europe, not Russia or China.

Join if you like to save Germany:

Thread is deusch only :(

Not true, many important Things are in english too. Check it out ;)

>Give your women some rights man.
Why do you want them to repeat our mistakes, Malte?

Bump

Women are not property. It is debatable whether or not they should be able to vote (since women tend to be much more emotional, but the rest is definetly true! Women are not property!

Shes a stupid useless cunt who whores herself out for attention. She doesn't believe in anything conservative. 20 years ago it was 'stop the asians' and now its 'stop the muslims'

No conviction

You faggots deserve a flood

>Women are lousy leaders and one should not look to a woman for leadership
>Women are property and should be abused

Those two statements are not equivalent, pussy kraut

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Americans actually like their cpuntry and many of then are religious

Germans are way too fucking cucked to vote for someone who loves their country

all actual germans should come here..abandon ship brothers and sisters