Islamophobes BTFO: Truck Control Works

Commonsense truck control legislation saved the day. Borders get to stay open forever now. Stay mad bigots.

nytimes.com/2017/08/22/world/europe/europe-attacks-safety-barriers.html
archive.is/c5rWd

>Some cities — including Madrid, Málaga, Palma and Zaragoza — erected barriers after a pair of attacks, in Tunisia in 2015 and in Barcelona and the seaside resort of Cambrils last week.

>The cities placed the squat posts known as bollards, planters and cement barriers along busy pedestrian streets and squares to restrict access and improve security.

>After truck attacks last year in Nice and Berlin, the Spanish police advised cities to introduce tougher controls along key roads. Following that recommendation, Madrid also banned trucks from entering its city center ahead of its traditional Epiphany street parade in January.

>The authorities are now putting in place several measures to deal with the threat. In London, the police have installed a portable system of barriers — some resembling traditional obstacles, and others using flower pots and sculptures — to prevent vehicles from entering pedestrianized areas.

>Large, solid barriers have been installed on the London and Westminster Bridges, along with temporary installations in the capital in St. James’s Park and Buckingham Palace.

keep assault trucks banned, no one needs a truck that big

Yay. I love diversity. Without it we couldn't have fully functioning police states.

Improve your luck, ban that truck!

Kinda sad because Trucks of peace turned on some natural selection going. I mean, i fucking enjoy seeing urban cucks and immigrants dying in those attacks

Should've banned brown people instead

common sense would be to not let terrorist and rapists in.. guess not for idiots.

best post. i agree, also for aesthetic reasons.

This makes city centers a lot more car-free, which is nice. Thanks based jihadis.

>Banned trucks
Great now it will just be regular cars that jihadis will be using. That is such a big improvement.

Nah its van time. Jihadis are ahead of this one. Barcelona was a van attack.

They put big ugly bollards on Hampton Court bridge and it's ruined my walks. Why are Muslims so inconveniencing?

Why do you care, you stupid peasant? Go suck off a Paki and help him find some more kids to rape.

>calls anyone critical towards Islam a Islamophobe.
>implies that truck control works
Not all critics are critical to Islam, listen if you call everyone criticizing Islam an Islamophobe, what if I told you that you are a Christophobe, because you have criticized Christianity?

Also, truck control won't be the only effective thing, terrorists still can use other dangerous weapons, including chemical weapons, biological weapons, nuclear weapons (yes nuclear terrorism is possible), guns and other things that can kill humans.

Diversity

>ban trucks
>ban cars
>ban bikes
>ban knifes
>ban shiskabab sticks
>ban bricks
>ban spoons

Soon the center of the cities will be nothing but an empty barren, no vehicles no houses no clothes allowed because they can be used as a weapon. What will they ban next when a naked arab person punches a bunch of people to death?
>ban hands
After that we will be forced to cut off our limbs and sit on mobility chairs while talking through a computer
>ban mobility chairs
ummmm

>taking the "common sense lorry control" joke seriously

Open borders for inner cities!
Vehicle diversity is our strength!

Ban rocks

"Hey we win! We've just blocked off the road from carrying out it's intended purpose!"

Future European Capital

This is where all plebs who can't play nice belong

accommodating the brown means banning freedom

>but of course I want my city to look like under occupation because diversity is our strength

Truck control is actually a bad thing. Because they can no longer kill dozens of people with trucks now they will be forced to kill 100s with bombs, or by attacking trains. This is why Guns should be legal. With guns madmen only kill a handful of people. Wake up sheeple.

don't worry, cars will replace trucks
knives, smuggled weapons, anything
where there is a will there is a way

>take away planes
>take away trucks
Okay, okay I see how it is. Looks like we're gonna have to get creative..how about... caaaars... hmmmm

>Commonsense truck control legislation

Tbh senpai, diverting trucks from cities has been a major goal just to improve traffic and air quality for a long time.

If it takes jihadi terrorism to get the thumbs out, it's a good thing in the end. Not that terrorism is stopped. Hell, haven't most attacks been cars, minivans and small trucks?

It's always going to be like this until they address the real issues. But in the meantime this might be one of the few kneejerk reactions that's generally good.

Why ban all these things?
It would be easier to ban Jews, and send niggers back to africa

>It would be easier to displace millions of people rather than build a few walls
Dumb frog poster